Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account (13651 Views)

Excitement As UBA Records N111.3bn Profit / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / This Is The Contribution To The Federation Account By Regions In 1943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
After borrowing and carrying out phantom projects, this is the result. The poor masses continue to suffer...
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by johnstar(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
K
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
prof1990:
D
I see you
Senator of space Booker

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dosun
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Money being shared left and right yet no Impact... I weep.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Zetra(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

what's the unproductive jigawa doing with 3.1 billion.. when Edo is getting 1.9 billion

me self wonder, after Edo is drilled of its resources
my own pain is that LGA that needs this funds for grassroots development will not see anything from the various Governors

Reconstruct this Nation, each State should generate, fund, and take care of itself from its IGR.
then pay tax to FG, you will see every State Government will quickly find ways to generate revenues and indirectly more jobs and infrastructure in every State.

Stop giving them fish, teach or force each State to learn hope to fish
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by DOnlooker(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Is Osun State a local govt. or why are they getting that paltry sum ?

3 Likes

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by chloedogie(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Sincerely, jokes and politics aside, Osun State governor(AREGBESOLA) should be summoned by the senate and charged for mismanagement of the state not only fund. There are some organizations within the state that can't function on a 350million naira monthly budget. How did he end up with such a huge debt? Forget projects or whatever, he messed up a lot of things. Too many projects initiated simultaneously and now the state is chocked up. We will keep praying for the state. There are just two commissioners in the state self. Himself(Works) and his deputy(education). No single local govt chairman. All those things self are disheartening jokes apart. God bless OSUN STATE sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by dejt4u(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Osun is still the lowest
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by vioment: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Hopefully the states can account for these monies upon request. E no suppose complicated. I no wan see governor's cut, LGA cut, and oba's cut. By the way this one na federal allocation paperwork I dey talk, internal revenue from LGAs and state suppose still get paperwork upon request if na transparency we dey flo with.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Blackfire(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
the problem of this country are the governors.
anyway let s enjoy the change while it last till 2024
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by altitudee: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2016
Davash222:
Wetin Ondo wan use 3.3B do

Abi they add money for Election rigging join

i'm not from ondo... but ondo self get crude oil...google it
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Miles300: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2016
When u ask all this governors wat they do with this money , one word is common amount them" we used it to pay salaries" that is the only work governors do
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by crown08(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2016
Davash222:
Wetin Ondo wan use 3.3B do

Abi they add money for Election rigging join
abi oo. still he wont pay civil servants #10 months salaries while some sold souls will be shouting jegede.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by YhungPablo(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday pls show me love @u all

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by davidif: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
And they wonder why Naija is still poor and very corrupt?

They need to stop federal allocations.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by davidif: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
Zetra:

me self wonder, after Edo is drilled of its resources
my own pain is that LGA that needs this funds for grassroots development will not see anything from the various Governors

Reconstruct this Nation, each State should generate, fund, and take care of itself from its IGR.
then pay tax to FG, you will see every State Government will quickly find ways to generate revenues and indirectly more jobs and infrastructure in every State.

Stop giving them fish, teach or force each State to learn hope to fish

Abeg tell them o. Guy the fact that some of this politicians still can't see that allocations is the main reason why this country is still poor is baffling. I guess at times this is why you need an outsider who has been exposed to show you your unclothedness every once in a while.

Development needs to start at the grassroots. Let the local govts be autonomous; raise there own revenue and take care of themselves. This is how things work in most advanced countries. The local govt provides education, water, roads e.t.c and if the local govts can't generate enough revenue to stand on there own then they should merge with neighboring local govts. The baby has to be allowed to walk at times biko.

Local govts should provide there own police force under the oversight of the state govt and they should elect there own police commissioners, judges, local govt chairmen and perm. secretaries.

2 Likes

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Image123(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Rivers and AkwaIbom keep getting the large size but no corresponding development compared to the past and even other performers like Lagos, Anambra and co. Ekiti gets more than Osun yet remains backward, showing pictures of building shop and complex where Osun is commissioning factories, schools and hospital. Ogun's drop in revenue is pure wicked politics from their governor. He's gone to tweek something to make sure he revenges on his workers strike.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Charly68: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Philistine:
Aregbesola has finished state of osun.....imagine a whole state receiving 305million.
He has mortgaged the future of the state. Come to think of it,all his projects are abandon projects. We shall see how he is going to manipulate the electorates to vote for his puppet when he wants to leave power. The shame on him will be too much.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by sweetgala(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

what's the unproductive jigawa doing with 3.1 billion.. when Edo is getting 1.9 billion

External debts deductions matter a lot and contractual obligations.

It's the reason osun only has 305 million
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Bujumbura(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2016
Osun has ate their future since
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by july66: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

na debt servicing make Edo small. Edo is 3rd most indebted state in the country. That's what you get when a governor mortgage the future of his state through borrowing. Enjoy today and suffer tomorrow.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by sweetgala(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2016
Image123:
Rivers and AkwaIbom keep getting the large size but no corresponding development compared to the past and even other performers like Lagos, Anambra and co. Ekiti gets more than Osun yet remains backward, showing pictures of building shop and complex where Osun is commissioning factories, schools and hospital. Ogun's drop in revenue is pure wicked politics from their governor. He's gone to tweek something to make sure he revenges on his workers strike.

Ogun don't need allocation their take from corporation tax and PAYE is enough
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by joenor(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice sharing, still nothing would be done with this money
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Gee645(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
the so called productive states with lower allocation had incur debts of various degrees and hence, bfr sharing allocation deduction are made at source before disbursement... Osun, Edo, e.t.c are so indebted.. those GOVERNORS have jingle aweh our prospect on debt incurred buh diverted
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by DEXTROVERT: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
I
Am
From
Osun
State
I
Thank
Aregbe
Despite
The
Token
He
Got
He
Still
Execute PROJECTS
Build roads and school
He doesn't owe salary, he pays his capacity
I
Am
Sure
States
Bayelsa 6 . 30billion allocation owes 7months
Ondo 3 . 30billion owes 6months
Etc
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
sharing sharing and sharing... sell all them unproductive states like ebonyi.... jigawa .... Sokoto.... borno.... yobe .... zamfara... Kwara.... sell them. olx them off

Must you always display your ignorance.
Even if you were joking, it's not funny.
Sell state? People like you should be shipped to some plantation first
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by lezkid(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2016
I tired o chai osun don finish
They don enter am
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by lezkid(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
I
Am
From
Osun
State
I
Thank
Aregbe
Despite
The
Token
He
Got
He
Still
Execute PROJECTS
Build roads and school
He doesn't owe salary, he pays his capacity
I
Am
Sure
States
Bayelsa 6 . 30billion allocation owes 7months
Ondo 3 . 30billion owes 6months
Etc
Bro I swear I go curse you,watin aregbe don do
Lautech dey on strike,workers na half salary,retiree don die finish you come dey talk rubbish
Abeg keep shut make Ogun no judge you
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by firebrand011077(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
... I can't just understand the polity, just imagine, the states that are not contributing any much to the federation are those getting better allocation(far north) to be specific...
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
dejt4u:
Osun is still the lowest
yes for now osun is still d lowest but in infrastructure and human development,osun is the highest. Especially on infrastructure osun governor perform well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Marian Market In Calabar, Cross River State (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.