Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account (13650 Views)

Excitement As UBA Records N111.3bn Profit / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / This Is The Contribution To The Federation Account By Regions In 1943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by omoyowa: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
sharing sharing and sharing... sell all them unproductive states like ebonyi.... jigawa .... Sokoto.... borno.... yobe .... zamfara... Kwara.... sell them. olx them off

I think from this record,,ebony is more productive than ekiti,Ogun, osun

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by omoyowa: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
what's their productivity?
secondly, ebony IGR suppases that of Osun,ondo,ekiti,Osun.... please use google search before reply
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
lezkid:

Bro I swear I go curse you,watin aregbe don do
Lautech dey on strike,workers na half salary,retiree don die finish you come dey talk rubbish
Abeg keep shut make Ogun no judge you
my oga sorry for ur predicament. The problem is from oyo state governor. Oyo state government does not execute much special intervention project in lautech. Besides the two state governors av appoint chief wole olanipekun as the chairman of governing council. Bro I feel for ur pain but am very sure this issues will be resolve in due time. Concerning lautech issues it is been long issues av been. I think d NLC chairman should kindly coming and talk to ASUU. D NLC should come in and kindly negotiate with ASUU and the government.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
omoyowa:

I think from this record,,ebony is more productive than ekiti,Ogun, osun
in what way has ebonyi productive hmmm. What is d population of ebonyi state. Since d governor assume office has he initiate any project. Pls we need answer. What is d igr of ebonyi state.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Johnnyessence(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
lezkid:
I tired o chai osun don finish
They don enter am
abeg wetin dey enter hmmmm. Upon all this fg allocation figure d workers are still collecting their salaries. Infact d pensioners just collect their august salary last week. Up till now project are still ongoing. Most of them are in completion stage.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Blue3k(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Idiotic system. It breeds laziness. States need to compete to get anything done.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by lezkid(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg wetin dey enter hmmmm. Upon all this fg allocation figure d workers are still collecting their salaries. Infact d pensioners just collect their august salary last week. Up till now project are still ongoing. Most of them are in completion stage.
Hmm I pity you

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Ilovemystate: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
in what way has ebonyi productive hmmm. What is d population of ebonyi state. Since d governor assume office has he initiate any project. Pls we need answer. What is d igr of ebonyi state.
You will stay in your local enclave and be writing rubbish, Ebonyi is more productive than Osun and Ekiti in all ramifications

This is Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Ilovemystate: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Cleanman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
May God help Us....In other news,see how you can make over 3 million naira online investing just #6000 on this new and easy program. You get paid directly to your bank account.

Read my signature below for more information.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Ilovemystate: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
i

Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Waladade4luv(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na only osun own dey dey diff, its asbif make person borrow money for mtn extra tym, u know aw it goes na as u u dey load credit them dey comot am infact he nor go reflect for ya account
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
crown08:
abi oo. still he wont pay civil servants #10 months salaries while some sold souls will be shouting jegede.
mimiko fail d masses a lot.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by dejt4u(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes for now osun is still d lowest but in infrastructure and human development,osun is the highest. Especially on infrastructure osun governor perform well.
I refuse to believe this.. What infrastructure are you talking about here?
Local road ntwrks or those school buildings or freedom park or something else I do not know? Oh, pls do not add the kangaroo ayegbaju market project..
And, till date, since january 2016, workers and pensioners are still being paid only 50% of their salaries.. Kindly tell me where the remaining half is going to.. Community development I guess or the gov. will later pay it in arears? Laugh!
Osun is on a long thing brother.. We need not celebrate a failure.. Gov. Aregbesola toyed with the future of the state to score political gains

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by samco19: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
omoyowa:

secondly, ebony IGR suppases that of Osun,ondo,ekiti,Osun.... please use google search before reply
obeni ondo is. Oil producing ooo
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
sirfee:
This are the kind of news we hear in Nigeria everyday.They keep looting but will come to the public to give us fake news everyday.We no sabi manage but we sabi loot.

LOL where is the money to loot in the kind economy? I trust PMB he will not allow that under his Govt.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by sirfee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL where is the money to loot in the kind economy? I trust PMB he will not allow that under his Govt.
You trust who? so you mean this government isn't corrupt.The opposition are the scape goat in this anti corruption war.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by omoyowa: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
samco19:
Dude, use your google and check d state IGR
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by bashydemy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
sirfee:
You trust who? so you mean this government isn't corrupt.The opposition are the scape goat in this anti corruption war.
Yes they have been in power for 16yrs and have looted our country dry.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by omoyowa: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:

I thought, you would have used your google before asking d question..

ebony IGR is 1.2 b...
d governor is constructing 3 flyovers in abakalike...
d governor has 90% constructed abakalike- afikpo road...
all d street in abakalike are glittering and newly asphalted...and many more
please, use your google.please

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by solution2016: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
How much did Federal government and LG Areas share?
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by afonjay: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
U can imagine what bayeasa st got bt they still own workers. Ordinary 8 Local gvt areas .God ll not forgive dis politicians
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by sirfee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
bashydemy:
Yes they have been in power for 16yrs and have looted our country dry.
But there are looters also in this current government like Saraki B
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by MrEverest(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
sharing sharing and sharing... sell all them unproductive states like ebonyi.... jigawa .... Sokoto.... borno.... yobe .... zamfara... Kwara.... sell them. olx them off
Ebonyi unproductive That sh!t you're smoking is obiviously not good for your mental wellbeing! Ebonyi is one of the most productive states in Nigeria today!! The state is making exploits in solid minerals, agriculture etc and has a huge IGR which is far bigger than that of many states! Yet Ebonyi is among the last states that were created. Get your facts right, unproductive states are found mainly in the north and west.

1 Like

Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Edum13656: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
During Jonathan, they used to sharing 600b.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by CaptainKodak(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
why is Osun money always so small? Even allocation also very small,in fact,always the smallest?
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Alanzazani: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
divisive and vindictive government. unite and lead the whole nation them no gree. it will be 4years of turbulence and hardship. but we will survive till 2019 to kick them out. i cant wait for 2018 for the politovs to start
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Alanzazani: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
divisive and vindictive government. unite and lead the whole nation them no gree. it will be 4years of turbulence and hardship. but we will survive till 2019 to kick them out. i cant wait for 2018 for the politics to start
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by LOVEGINO(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by muller101(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes for now osun is still d lowest but in infrastructure and human development,osun is the highest. Especially on infrastructure osun governor perform well.
it must be u.
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by Zetra(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2016
davidif:

Abeg tell them o. Guy the fact that some of this politicians still can't see that allocations is the main reason why this country is still poor is baffling. I guess at times this is why you need an outsider who has been exposed to show you your unclothedness every once in a while.

Development needs to start at the grassroots. Let the local govts be autonomous; raise there own revenue and take care of themselves. This is how things work in most advanced countries. The local govt provides education, water, roads e.t.c and if the local govts can't generate enough revenue to stand on there own then they should merge with neighboring local govts. The baby has to be allowed to walk at times biko.

Local govts should provide there own police force under the oversight of the state govt and they should elect there own police commissioners, judges, local govt chairmen and perm. secretaries.

you have said it all
Re: October: N111.8billion Shared To 36 States From Federation Account by omoyowa: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
samco19:
And da are dame poor with brown roof residential homes....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Razes Marian Market In Calabar, Cross River State (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / BUA Merges With Cement Company Of Northern Nigeria In ‘largest Deal Of 2018’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.