Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! (680 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by vwvw(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2009
just watching the proceedings of the national assembly and can't understand how the honourable speaker of the national assembly doesnt know who Africa's biggest humanitarian is, Mo Ibrahim.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by nex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
So our Honourable Speaker should be acquainted with such people as Mo Ibrahim. I only got to know Mo because I was a Celtel subscriber.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by Afam(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
nex:

So our Honourable Speaker should be acquainted with such people as Mo Ibrahim. I only got to know Mo because I was a Celtel subscriber.

In fact, na for internet I even see information about the man even though I don dey use Zain since I never get any information about the man from either Zain, Celtel, Econet etc.

Let the law makers concentrate on making laws that will make Nigeria better as that is what they are supposed to be doing.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by citizenY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
vwvw

Have you heard of everybody on this planet. I do not know you, if not for Nairaland.

do you know what daddawa is, have you seen it in your life?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
Sarah Palin was even more clueless.
doesn't define who he his though.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by lannre(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
vwvw:

just watching the proceedings of the national assembly and can't understand how the honourable speaker of the national assembly doesnt know who Africa's biggest humanitarian is, Mo Ibrahim.

[size=15pt]so ? [/size]
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by chosen04(f): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
jay bee:

Sarah Palin was even more clueless.
doesn't define who he his though.

Even me too! i wasnt surprise that sARAH pALIN didnt know that Africa was a continent and not a country.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by PapaBrowne(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
Any African politician should know Mo Ibrahim for the simple fact that he runs an organisation that is so bent on promoting good governance that it gives out 5 million dollars to the best performing president yearly.

The only reason Nigerian leaders(Dimeji et al) don't care about such an award, hence don't know Mo Ibrahim is because they've stolen so much money that 5 million dollars for them is chicken change.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by SapeleGuy: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Any African politician should know Mo Ibrahim for the simple fact that he runs an organisation that is so bent on promoting good governance that it gives out 5 million dollars to the best performing president yearly.

The only reason Nigerian leaders(Dimeji et al) don't care about such an award, hence don't know Mo Ibrahim is because they've stolen so much money that 5 million dollars for them is chicken change.

Thank you. That is why his award has not worked.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
vwvw:

Expecting any of the pretenders and charlatans that pass for politicians in Nigeria to have some quantifiable knowledge outside their regular kleptomanic business of robbing the treasury, giving and expecting bribes, worshiping stupidity and honoring mediocrity, is an exercise in predictable futility!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by puskin: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2009
Come 2think of it. 5M dollars is about 750M naira, so how would he know him when he has embezzled more than that.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by texazzpete(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2009
vwvw:

Can you explain how Mo Ibrahim is 'africa's biggest humanitarian'?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Doesn't Know Mo Ibrahim! by nex(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2009
Mo Ibrahim should go and fly a kite round the entire perimeter of Sudan. When people were suffering and dying in Darfur, what did Mo do? In his country he was watching poor Sudanese suffer and die in his own homeland yet he comes out and wants to "dash" Presidents $5 million each. He should shut up. He has done enough for Africa already. He used his Celtel to buy up several thriving GSM companies around Africa and then sold us out to the Arabs.

There's nothing humanitarian about him. The man even declared recently that he won't be giving out the $5 million because no one will win the prize. Instead make the fool talk say recession no gree am part with that kain.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Expats Learn Nigeria Culture / President Yar’adua’s Health Condition-personal Physician / Whats Wrong With Dunlop Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.