Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE (1656 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Imo State For PPA / 2017 Batch A Stream 1 Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by mohemos: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Am a serving corpers in Imo state, let me answer your questions
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Foxxyy1(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2016
mohemos:
I was posted to Imo state.
How is the orientation camp? Does Imo state government pay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Madiba55(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
mohemos:
Hello, I was posted to Imo... i'd like to know the best paying PPA?
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by mohemos: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Foxxyy1:

I was posted to Imo state.
How is the orientation camp? Does Imo state government pay?

The orientation camp is very nice, my set way the first to launch the camp, your set would be the second.
About state allowe, nothing like that. Imo state don't pay
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by mohemos: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Madiba55:
Hello, I was posted to Imo... i'd like to know the best paying PPA?

Futo, pays the highest, 9.5k
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Foxxyy1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
mohemos:

The orientation camp is very nice, my set way the first to launch the camp, your set would be the second.
About state allowe, nothing like that. Imo state don't pay
OK thanx bro.
The camp u said your set lunched, is it the temporary orientation can in former girls school in eziama?
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Madiba55(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
mohemos:

Thanks alot for this bro, what other parastatals pay good bro? someone wants to help me get in...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by ichiexy01: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2016
mohemos:

Is there a way for one to get FUTo as his ppa
And How can one get to the camp from Lagos
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by sexyaliyah: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls who's going from Abuja to Imo tomorrow
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by ichiexy01: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2016
IMO STATE NYSC BATCH B STREAM 1 WHATSAPP GROUP
https:///A5d8CMXM2ofGJDcxOShw1M

TELEGRAM GROUP TO TAKE MORE CONTACTS
https:///joinchat/Db_mPAkD41dIhXxb2zZL3A
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Rottymy: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2016
To all Ogun state batch B corpers kindly copy this link to your WhatsApp to join the group
https:///CPHSuchfvmZAa8Aeo8Layf
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by Dramadiddy(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2016
if you were posted to Imo state,
Re: Let's Meet Here If You're Posted To IMO STATE by princedmiayer(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2016
If you are posted to Imo State, I can help you find a cheap but nice accomodation ranging from(selfcon, face me i face u, family house,flats ). I reside in world bank owerri. my agency Shopfront Services will answer your questions when you call. And incase you dont know your PPA i can take you there. i might help accomodate you if you in distress. call 07063600251

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Complains About Northerners Who Can't Read & Write In Camp / No Redeployment For Corpers Currently Serving In Troubled States Says DG NYSC / Has NIM-NYSC Results For Dec 2012 Been Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.