Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria (581 Views)

John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by TunezMedia: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Popular Nigerian gay activist, Bisi Alimi has declared his intentions to run for a political office in Nigeria.

Alimi, who recently got married to his Scottish lover, shared a screenshot of a tweet where he said he had finally decided to throw his “hat into Nigerian politics” after thinking about it for more than 2 years.

The questions remains if Nigeria will even allow him into the country to purchase the form for the office he intends to contest for, as his life has been threatened on numerous occasions by some Nigerians who are disappointed by his lifestyle and the jail term for LGBT( lesbians, gay, bisexual and transgender) in the country still remains 14 years.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/gay-activist-bisi-alimi-to-run-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2016
This Bisi Guy Sef angry angry Shey Him No Suppose Don Enter Naija Make We Linch am

A Whole Man Chasing Man shocked shocked , The Thunder That Will Fire This Bisi Is On High Sea Heading To London angry angry
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by EHMIR(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
He meant kirikiri politicsgrin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by kinggogo: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok we dey wait 4 ur gayy assss angry grin

Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2016
You don miss road undecided
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
what s stupid joke..gayism isnt even accepted in Nigeria! I doubt any party would even accept his gay ass...

These mofos think say politics na beans..awon oniranu angry
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2016
So U Can Come And Legallize Gay Abi
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Who knows? The Real CHANGE for the betterment of Nigeria lies in his hands?
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2016
EHMIR:
He meant kirikiri politicsgrin

No mind am..by the time them give am 14 years.. make all those sex starved males catch am them go rape am till he becomes straight angry grin
Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi To Run For Political Post In Nigeria by Chanchit: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Lmao! I know it's a big joke.

wie geht's? @luvlygurl.
ich lebe in deutschland auch. just kidding, aber ich sprache ein bischen deutsch.

Read a bit from your diary, I think I might be able to guess why you followed me, but I might be wrong, so maybe you can tell me why. And you can ask for a follow back if you want.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-lover, Seun Egbegbe Caught With 9 Stolen Iphones / Kanye West Is At Home Now With His Family From Hospital. / Bovi Explains To Fans How He Lost His Virginity For The First Time (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.