Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (57055 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by franugo(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

And how can you tell she isn't married?

You could have still put your message across without bringing her into this.

no.mind am, na so naijans dey like talk out of point

dearpreye, it's obvious d guy took permission from d groom, y u wan con carry d matter for head like ige?
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by franugo(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
nghubs1:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala pls I am having difficulties posting a topic on your site. Its been telling me that the website is overwhelmed with my last post. Meanwhile I ve not posted anything in the past two days.

Pls resolve the issue ASAP.

THANKS

first time wey u dey chop ban?grin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by badonkadonk: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Some people just stewpid
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by deolu2000(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2016
yeyeboi:
water and garri...
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by san316(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
And Bobby has stolen the show on NL
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by agrovick(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Aswear to God If D'banj tries this kinda stunt on my wedding day, I would have beaten him black and blue before I remember how far we have come together as buddies gringringrin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by paix(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lady in the 4th pix too much exposure smiley
It was deliberate, yet nobody proposed.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by yemmybx(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
That's why she wasn't proposed to.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by bigtt76(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahaha ....naaaaah! But the whole scene is becoming too much and embarrasing. The ladies are being forced to engaged against their will I'm sure. How i wish one of the ladies would be bold enough to decline grin Imagine a girl who has been rejecting a guy for years only for the guy to come and serenade her in public ....she won't have the liver to voice out against lest she is booed.

LePrezident:

Are you talking from experience? No disrespect, but you sound pained.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by bobochem: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
She dey search too
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by fpeter(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

Na the ugly ones dey always show themselves too much.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Cleanman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
I wont allow that at my wedding,its my day....In other news,see how you can make over 3 million naira online investing just #6000 on this new and easy program. You get paid directly to your bank account.

Read my signature below for more information.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Benbisco:

Hmmm! Even with all the exposure, she was not proposed to. The one who is well covered gets the ring on her finger.

What does this teach us ladies?

to do whatever the fvcck you want.

Your real soulmate will propose when the time is right.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
udemzy101:

SMH... the man wasn't after her, so why should he propose to her?
thank you. help me ask the dumb girl. trying to score cheap points to get pm's
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by LePrezident(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Hahaha ....naaaaah! But the whole scene is becoming too much and embarrasing. The ladies are being forced to engaged against their will I'm sure. How i wish one of the ladies would be bold enough to decline grin Imagine a girl who has been rejecting a guy for years only for the guy to come and serenade her in public ....she won't have the liver to voice out against lest she is booed.

I doubt any guy would go and propose to a girl who is not already his gf. I mean wouldn't that be madness? the guy must have been dating the lady for sometime before proposing. and if the guy wasn't dating the lady before, I do not see how the lady would accept the proposal of someone she's not dating; it doesn't matter whether the proposal was done in public or private.
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by isaiahethan: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
I see

Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by elsomm(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

That's y they never propose to her
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Benbisco:

Hmmm! Even with all the exposure, she was not proposed to. The one who is well covered gets the ring on her finger.

What does this teach us ladies?
What a dumb statement. How do you know she is not already married?
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by chiraqDemon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
All these borbys that u guys are cryimg about
The one I just funished svcking about 2 hours ago will kill u be that na
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by sekem: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wetin sef!

Nnaa men, this marriage of a thing eh, the way the thing dey make umu asa òrgasm eh, e be like say man pikin go begin propose to them anyhow.

My people how una see am?
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by metallisc(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

so you no see say na market she dey, when the person she came with don sell finish, wetin you wan make she do?
abi you think say to get engagement ring no go sweet am too grin grin grin grin
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by pedrilo: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
why is she surprised abeg? were u datin him for fun? rubbish
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
And a lady stole the whole tin afterall
Re: Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
dunkem21:

LOL.. The cloth no size am cheesy

Your username.. The game don start?
Lol!that name make sense!but we.no.go ever.get Young person as Presido? only GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twerking, Crazy Dance At A Jamaican Burial Got Nigerians Shocked (Photos) / 2 Former Prostitutes Wed In Port Harcourt Church (Photos) / Nkechi Bianze Is Married: "No Bride Price Paid" (Wedding Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.