Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy (17294 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TheFreeOne: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Intrepid01:
Is anybody seeing what I am seeing. APC Governors are meeting today in Kano but South West Governors are meeting to day in Ibadan. I can see the hand writing on the wall.

So

Whether the hand writing means Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin" or not won't change the fact that yorubas will continue to push for development in all areas.

Genuine progressives across the country needs to team up for true federalism cos that'll engender speedy development for all regions.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

What useless southern bloc?
Is it now you are remembering that the south exists?
You will continue in your self ordained servitude to the Muslim north.
I am urohobo I can't be an afonja God forbid it
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2016
WomanOfRace come see your people do what they are known for.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

what we saw from afar
you all are seeing after the bus has left the bus stop

I pray tinubu survives this
as all your leaders keep making the same mistakes

Dem no get sense at all.

It had to take tinubu circulating a memo for them to stop shouting Sai baba after the same tinubu has been used and dumped.

Buhari's shoddy and utter failure in handling the affairs of the nation are not their grouse but because their gbana king told them to stop supporting Buhari.

These Yorubas are no different than an almajiri.

I take that back. The Yorubas are worse than the illiterate almajiri who (almajiri) we can at least excuse them for their lack of education and exposure.

It seems the Yoruba are naturally retarrded.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So

Whether the hand writing means Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin" or not won't change the fact that yorubas will continue to push for development in all areas.

Genuine progressives across the country needs to team up for true federalism cos that'll engender speedy development for all regions.

stop dreaming
yorubas are not progressives

they are just a bitter race from the beginning of the 1958 national conference
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Dem no get sense at all.

It had to take tinubu circulating a memo for them to stop shouting Sai baba after the same tinubu has been used and dumped.

Buhari's shoddy and utter failure in handling the affairs of the nation are not their grouse but because their gbana king told them to stop supporting Buhari.

These Yorubas are no different than an almajiri.

I take that back. The Yorubas are worse than the illiterate almajiri who (almajiri) we can at least excuse them for their lack of education and exposure.

It seems the Yoruba are naturally retarrded.

I tellz you
they are just plain worms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by omofunaab(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice one.

Regional integration is key.

All south west states should tap from lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
omofunaab:
Nice one.
Regional integration is key.
All south west states should tap from lagos state
stop dreaming sir deep down you know this isn't about regional integration
stop all this ego tripping the Yorubas are finished politically until they come back to the southern bloc
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
I still can't phantom what this news got to do with ipob ,yet they are all.over the thread insulting and throwing unwarranted tantrums all over.When Yoruba pay you back in your own coin y'all will start shouting they hate una..... kontinu

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Isn't it funny at the same time foolish that in less than 18mths you vagabonds are now scheming to oust your self ordained messiah after all our previous warnings to you guys?

Did with not warn that Tinubu will be sidelined? Did we not warn that Buhari's change is nothing but a retrogression back to Fulani/Hausa hegenomy?

You will not go anywhere. You have signed yourselves off as slaves to Awusa and so shall it be.

Hated by all trusted by none.

That is an afonja for you.

Cowards
i have just one question for you.. Why are you pained Hating isn't good for the health. ..

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Odua investments should be well discussed, lagos and Ondo oil wells should be articulated, Igbokoda and Ikorodu ports should be developed into international standard. Ilesa Gold should be licenced to registered miners, Adire factories in Abeokuta should be reimbursted with fresh capital, cocoa plantations in Ondo, Ekiti and Osun should be revamp. Granite industries should be improved upon, Start tapping Bitumen in Ondo state. Forest reserves in Ondo, Ekiti states should be well taxed for lumbering activities. Olokola Projects should be regionalized. Fishery depts should utilize the coastal zonel from Ondo state through Ogun waterside to lagos state for commercial fishing. Erijiyan rice production should be scaled up. Rubber plantations in Ijebu axis of Ogun state should be re-afforested with new seedlings. Kolanut production should be encouraged right from Ijare to Ode Omu, plantain cultivation should be re-sockered from Idanre to Eyenkorin. Above all re-introduce farmers co-operative multipurpose societies across the region. Restore PRODUCE BOARD to package cash crops as finished goods for international market...Thanks.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
samyomz:
i have just one question for you.. Why are you pained Hating isn't good for the health. ..

Do I sound pained?

I am gleefully rubbing salt into your self inflicted wounds
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
I still can't phantom what this news got to do with ipob ,yet they are all.over the thread insulting and throwing unwarranted tantrums all over.When Yoruba pay you back in your own coin y'all will start shouting they hate una..... kontinu

you won't ever understand
the southern bloc is made up of afonjas. ...ipob. ..nd....and all the stupid names your stupid people call us...

go read your constitution
it's a marriage between northern Nigeria and southern Nigeria
and as long as we belong to the south we will be dragged by your useless political stupidity
So we are going to be in every topic that concerns the south

deal with it or drink sniper
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Isn't it funny at the same time foolish that in less than 18mths you vagabonds are now scheming to oust your self ordained messiah after all our previous warnings to you guys?

Did with not warn that Tinubu will be sidelined? Did we not warn that Buhari's change is nothing but a retrogression back to Fulani/Hausa hegenomy?

You will not go anywhere. You have signed yourselves off as slaves to Awusa and so shall it be.

Hated by all trusted by none.

That is an afonja for you.

Cowards
i have just one question for you.. Why are you pained Hating isn't good for the health...the topic isn't in any way related to what you're saying..well unlike you I'm not a tribalist and I'll never will. ..we voting buhari in doesn't have anything to do with tribalism. .goodluck didn't perform up to expectations and if buhari doesn't to. .we will vote him out.. ....stop hating.. It's bad for your health

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by omofunaab(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

stop dreaming sir
deep down you know this isn't about regional integration

stop all this ego tripping
the Yorubas are finished politically
until they come back to the southern bloc

Yorubas can never be finished.. They are the shining light of the nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

I am urohobo
I can't be an afonja
God forbid it

Which urhobo?

Abeg park.

Only afonja speak of southern unity.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Do I sound pained?

I am gleefully rubbing salt into your self inflicted wounds
yes you're....cuz if you weren't you would just ignorethis thread

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Intrepid01(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
I see that some children of tyranny have invaded this thread. They are so pained and are crying more than the bereaved. betrayal, alignment and re-alignment is not a new thing in politics. It happens everywhere in the world, not in Nigeria alone. But unlike some children of hate and bigotry who will rather sit down and cry over spilled milk, South West would rise above the tide, as we have done many times. Some people are still crying about 1967 cos they are d.u.m.b and s.t.e.w.p.i.d.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by atirolu(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
They call it for us to be on economy

But is realignment strategy for 2019
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Which urhobo?
Abeg park.
Only afonja speak of southern unity.
I don't speak of southern unity I tell the afonjas where they are stupid
we are a bloc until they drop thier greed the south collectively suffers
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

you won't ever understand
the southern bloc is made up of afonjas. ...ipob. ..nd....and all the stupid names your stupid people call us...

go read your constitution
it's a marriage between northern Nigeria and southern Nigeria
and as long as we belong to the south we will be dragged by your useless political stupidity
So we are going to be in every topic that concerns the south

deal with it or drink sniper
lol and what has sniper got to do with disagreement? u people ah funny....

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:
Odua investments should be well discussed, lagos and Ondo oil wells should be articulated,

Stopped reading right here...

Which useless Odua oil wells?

Abi you don't know that oil belongs to the Awusa through the FG?

When we were speaking for resource control you leaches were calling us lazy and greedy.

That oil belongs to nijeriya and not Odua nonsense

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
omofunaab:

Yorubas can never be finished.. They are the shining light of the nation

hahaha
same way awolowo thought he was doing us
guy Yorubas are finished
deal with it
no one wants you guys
doesn't that tell you something
if a war breaks out now
you are our collective enemy

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

I don't speak of southern unity
I tell the afonjas where they are stupid

we are a bloc
until they drop thier greed
the south collectively suffers

I oppose in entirety any useless southern bloc involving yorubas

What we need to do is use and dump the Yorubas the same way the north just did.

You seem not to understand how jealous and backstabbing these people are.

They are just too plain evil.

Nobody from the SS/SE should align themselves in this yoruba latest public dance of shame

They dug themselves into this pit and must dig themselves out by themselves.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

I oppose in entirety any useless southern bloc involving yorubas

What we need to do is use and dump the Yorubas the same way the north just did.

You seem not to understand how jealous and backstabbing these people are.

They are just too plain evil.

Nobody from the SS/SE should align themselves in this yoruba latest public dance of shame

They dug themselves into this pit and must dig themselves out by themselves.

I agree
like I said now
if a war breaks out today
every one has a common enemy
even northerners will kill them
So they are alone

the hate is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Intrepid01:
I see that some children of tyranny have invaded this thread. They are so pained and are crying more than the bereaved. betrayal, alignment and re-alignment is not a new thing in politics. It happens everywhere in the world, not in Nigeria alone. But unlike some children of hate and bigotry who will rather sit down and cry over spilled milk, South West would rise above the tide, as we have done many times. Some people are still crying about 1967 cos they are d.u.m.b and s.t.e.w.p.i.d.

Yoruba you can do nothing!

Why can't the Yorubas come out and declare the true intentions of their meeting instead of using one fake economic summit as a guise? This shows how cowardly your leaders are.

And what I know from yoruba history of treachery, in this same meeting, many Afonjas will take the outcome to buhari to betray their own people.

This is just a dance of shame and we are loving it

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Stopped reading right here...

Which useless Odua oil wells?

Abi you don't know that oil belongs to the Awusa through the FG?

When we were speaking for resource control you leaches were calling us lazy and greedy.

That oil belongs to nijeriya and not Odua nonsense
::-- I posted to remind people that are concerned to see opportunities that are beckoning to them for economic growth and not to join iss ues with you.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
samyomz:
yes you're....cuz if you weren't you would just ignorethis thread

And miss out on a golden opportunity to ridicule your cowardly leaders who have to mask the agenda of their meeting?

I lol'd hard!
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Intrepid01(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Yoruba you can do nothing!

Why can't the Yorubas come out and declare the true intentions of their meeting instead of using one fake economic summit as a guise? This shows how cowardly your leaders are.

And what I know from yoruba history of treachery, in this same meeting, many Afonjas will take the outcome to buhari to betray their own people.

This is just a dance of shame and we are loving it

You are so pathetic.....please tell me where your tribes chest beating has led you? political oblivion....You need to learn the art of war...it is beyond chest beating. I know you can and your lots can not comprehend Intellectual war, it has to be physical.

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by striker9(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:
::-- I posted to remind people that are concerned to see opportunities that are beckoning to them for economic growth and not to join iss ues with you.
And to even think these are elderly married men .......oh Lord

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by noble2faith(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2016
Afonjas and Igbos/yam-leggies re very hypocritical. Funnily enough the rate @ which dis two tribes get married 2 each oda cannot b compared 2 d way each tribe get maRried to oda tribes or d way oda tribes get married to each oda yet we vent anger here on social media as if we re mortal enemies. angry

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:

And I reminded you that yoruba oil belongs to awusa.

Dangote is building his refinery in Lagos because he knows a Nigeria breakup is inevitable with SS/SE checking out.

You will be on the receiving end of the injustice you supported against the Niger Delta.

Slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu / Vincent Okokoje, APC Ward Chairman Slump, Dies In Delta After Attending Meeting / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.