Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy (17293 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Tell your cowardly leaders to stop hiding under one phantom Economic summit.

We all know they are just convening this meeting to appeal to Tinubu not to pull out of the APC for his own good.
::--You are also free to hold a certain opinion against person(s), communitier or race. The fact remains that if your criticism is not being considered in decision making, then, pop up their minds to suggestions that will galvanize them into doing positive things that will better the society. I am grateful to God who allowed me to know all the resources in this country and how to access them on sustainable basis. There are other resources in Niger Delta beyond oil which people do not know about. We need to engage our leaders on how to develop our Nation instead of how to disintegrate. Have you ever asked yourself what has your past and present governors been doing with the 13 % derivations in your state? This fight should not be a tribal war but, of a good governance and welfare of the people. The sustainable development goals of govt is very okay for us on paper. How do we engage governors, local govt Chairmen irrespective of political leanings to implement them? Surely, you will agree with me that it is through constructive criticism, engagement in positive suggestion, Monitoring and evaluation that we can make our leader be responsible and resposive to the yearnings of our people. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Charly68: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Since they have been doing their meetings no visible effects,I beg these men are full of deceits & tricks. Though Ambode is a professional among them,the political insincerity of the others is capable of polluting his lofty dreams
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by PenSniper: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Yoruba and progress are not compatible.

This is the greatest oxymoron ever second to "military intelligence "

One late political leader of your region spoke bigger english than you but only to serve the north as a submissive errand-boy from 1953 to 1970.

8 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by TheFreeOne: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

stop dreaming
yorubas are not progressives

they are just a bitter race from the beginning of the 1958 national conference

Is it that you can't read or cataract dey your eyes?

I don't want to get into the mud of tribal wars with you. If you claimed Yorubas aren't progressive that's your business but your hatred won't stop our quest for a better regional integration/development.

So kindly concentrate on whatever stage/region you are from than throwing tantrums on another mans wahala lest you die of hbp.

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2016
ransomed:
:embarasseds]-You are also free to hold a certain opinion against person(s), communitier or race. The fact remains that if your criticism is not being considered in decision making, then, pop up their minds to suggestions that will galvanize them into doing positive things that will better the society. I am grateful to God who allowed me to know all the resources in this country and how to access them on sustainable basis. There are other resources in Niger Delta beyond oil which people do not know about. We need to engage our leaders on how to develop our Nation instead of how to disintegrate. Have you ever asked yourself what has your past and present governors been doing with the 13 % derivations in your state? This fight should not be a tribal war but, of a good governance and welfare of the people. The sustainable development goals of govt is very okay for us on paper. How do we engage governors, local govt Chairmen irrespective of political leanings to implement them? Surely, you will agree with me that it is through constructive criticism, engagement in positive suggestion, Monitoring and evaluation that we can make our leader be responsible and resposive to the yearnings of our people. Thanks[/s].

Arrant nonsense.

You had the audacity to ask what ND are doing with their paltry 13% even though ND developmental strides far outweigh that of your entire region which has over bloated scam projects financed on loans based on oil receipts from the FG. Or will you deny that the SW is the most indebted region in nigeria?

FYI, th SS has been paying federal wages and adjusted pension claims since 1999.

Our wage bill is exponential higher than even your most prosperous Lagos.

So shove your critiscm of how we spend our money. Abi did you consult us when you went on a reckless borrowing spree that ended up with your governors leading the way with cap in hand to beg for bailouts?

Economic summit my foot!

Go and pay your gbesse to banks and stop putting your ugly noses into SS affairs.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
PenSniper:

[s]
You must be a product of UNN. When your likes are forced to speak/write in sound english and without recourse to your base pidgin, you are easily found out. You also must display a low reasoning faculty[/s].

What an asinine post. Hocus pocus...product of Awolowo free education!

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by GreyLaw(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
PenSniper:

You must be a product of UNN. When your likes are forced to speak/write in sound english and without recourse to your base pidgin, you are easily found out. You also must display a low reasoning faculty.

Hey, bringing UNN into this, is a bait I tried so hard to ignore but couldn't. You do understand that the afore-mentioned school has produced a lot of great people, right? The Chimamandas, etc., of our nation graduated from there.

On a different note, good spoken or written English is not an index for measuring people's intelligence; there are many village people who are as wise as daylight.

I graduated from UNN and, trust me, if you hear a lot of us speak, or read our writings, you won't just label us all as dunces.

Debate, argue, insult each other; but when you extend your blanket to insult all the intellectuals who graduated from a reputable institution, you err.

This is my humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by orisa37: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2016
Very good. Please recommend to F.G. to start charging one naira on every call, sms, email, twitter etc on all networks in Nigeria. This is very legitimate, fair and equitable.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by baby124: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Lol. Nice one...
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Arrant nonsense.

You had the audacity to ask what ND are doing with their paltry 13% even though ND developmental strides far outweigh that of your entire region which has over bloated scam projects financed on loans based on oil receipts from the FG. Or will you deny that the SW is the most indebted region in nigeria?

FYI, th SS has been paying federal wages and adjusted pension claims since 1999.

Our wage bill is exponential higher than even your most prosperous Lagos.

So shove your critiscm of how we spend our money. Abi did you consult us when you went on a reckless borrowing spree that ended up with your governors leading the way with cap in hand to beg for bailouts?

Economic summit my foot!

Go and pay your gbesse to banks and stop putting your ugly noses into SS affairs.
::-- You started on a good not but, you got worked up and throw all decorum into air. Calm down and reason without prejudice and read my last comment with an open mind. You will see wisdom in Positive engagement and not through your offensive mode. Going beserk will increase your BP. So, calm down and respond to issues. As for the insults, i take them as if they are from an angry man trying to fight injustice. Thanks again.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Is it that you can't read or cataract dey your eyes?

I don't want to get into the mud of tribal wars with you. If you claimed Yorubas aren't progressive that's your business but your hatred won't stop our quest for a better regional integration/development.

So kindly concentrate on whatever stage/region you are from than throwing tantrums on another mans wahala lest you die of hbp.

sorry losers
your tribe has being used
the meeting isn't for any economic integration
stop trying to be half smart
you are gone

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Guyman02: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2016
EWAagoyin:
just watch how igbos will full this thread as if it reads South East... minding their business is never an option to them.

We Igbos love stories like this, we feel that SW have the potential to be great if they will stop blind followership of Fulani politicians.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Adebowale89(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
when someone said Igbo are bigot and filled with hatred, I was confuse, its now I understand what he meant

how is southwest governors meeting your headache. these is meeting northern governors hold almost all the months in a year

na southwest cause una retrogressive in the east or are they the special assistant to buhari on Biafra matters? make una get sense small biko

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adebowale89:
when someone said Igbo are bigot and filled with hatred, I was confuse, its now I understand what he meant

how is southwest governors meeting your headache. these is meeting northern governors hold almost all the months in a year

na southwest cause una retrogressive in the east or are they the special assistant to buhari on Biafra matters? make una get sense small biko

I am just here to witness how you snakes will dig yourselves out of this pit your dug yourself into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Oblang(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

keep consoling yourself
you guys 've lost out

Fashola, fayemi, adeosun, osibanjo and others are yorubas and they are part of the govt...

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oblang:

Fashola, fayemi, adeosun, osibanjo and others are yorubas and they are part of the govt...

And these tokens will soon be dumped
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by willibounce1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

I agree
like I said now
if a war breaks out today
every one has a common enemy
even northerners will kill them
So they are alone

the hate is real

Lol...look at this endangered flattiino specie talking trash. Your ppl are being killed left right and centre even when there is no war. If a war starts nko? Ya'll will go into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Adebowale89(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

I am just here to witness how you snakes will dig yourselves out of this pit your dug yourself into.

keep watching...southwest maturity go beyond political unlike east that hate okorocha because he's an APC man. southwest we remain the best forever leaving behind their different political ideologies.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol...look at this endangered flattiino specie talking trash. Your ppl are being killed left right and centre even when there is no war. If a war starts nko? Ya'll will go into extinction.

like I said
upon all your claim to be educated
anyone beyond ore to you is a Igbo

the day yellowbar will 've sense
amala will be blue

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adebowale89:

keep watching...southwest maturity go beyond political unlike east that hate okorocha because he's an APC man. southwest we remain the best forever leaving behind their different political ideologies.

But the YAMS (Yoruba APC Muslim Squad) hate Fayose for being both a Christian and opposition party member.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oblang:

and that to you is power
you seem not to understand the game of chess

I forgot Yorubas are masters of ludo

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by meccuno: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Why do we like deceiving ourselves in this country sha? Different zones with different agendas. What is the point in coming together and talking about regional development and not the general development of all? If really the development of the SW is what's so paramount in their agenda,why do they champion to secede from this country called Nigeria!! They are just wasting their time. If holding political offices is what they term as development then something must be wrong with them. Its either they want their own country,or they fight for resource control and regionalism then when they have a meeting, we know that what they are doing is proper. You can't develop when the destiny of your region is controlled by the North. You are just wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by willibounce1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

like I said
upon all your claim to be educated
anyone beyond ore to you is a Igbo

the day yellowbar will 've sense
amala will be blue

You are noting but an endanger specie.. don't deny your flattino tribe...

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by WomanOfRace(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
WomanOfRace come see your people do what they are known for.

haba where? what happened?
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by WomanOfRace(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
striker9:
WomanOfRace come see your people do what they are known for.

haba where? what happened?
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Adebowale89(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

But the YAMS (Yoruba APC Muslim Squad) hate Fayose for being both a Christian and opposition party member.

and was he left behind in this economic meeting? use brain Mr

you guys are talking about how state can strengthen theirselves rather than depending on FG which is a good view

all region in Nigeria suppose to be holding this meeting constantly to check balance what they are lacking behind and the one FG ought to come in unlike ipob that are telling FG to fix southeastern roads. are they the PRO to south eastern governors when they are still campaigning against one Nigeria

make una grow up and stop thinking like a baby though there are still reasonable people among you, talk of Ifeanyi ubah, tony elemelu

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
@post
This is good development. They should go ahead and implement the DAWN programmes.

Ransomed, I saw your entry post, nice input my brother!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by deflover(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
willibounce1:

You are noting but an endanger specie.. don't deny your flattino tribe...

being stupid is in the DNA of afonjas

So I understand your plight

all will be well soon enough if you can shit in the plate you use to eat amala and eat it ok

I am proudly urohobo
So beyond ore there are other tribes
let me educate an afonja

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adebowale89:

and was he left behind in this economic meeting? use brain Mr

you guys are talking about how state can strengthen theirselves rather than depending on FG which is a good view

all region in Nigeria suppose to be holding this meeting constantly to check balance what they are lacking behind and the one FG ought to come in unlike ipob that are telling FG to fix southeastern roads. are they the PRO to south eastern governors when they are still campaigning against one Nigeria

make una grow up and stop thinking like a baby though there are still reasonable people among you, talk of Ifeanyi ubah, tony elemelu

And ambode went to invest in rice plantation in Kebbi?
Why did Lagos state not invest in cocoa production in Osun but rather took their investment to Kebbi?

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by Adebowale89(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

And ambode went to invest in rice plantation in Kebbi?

Keep decieving yourselves.

you will understand una problem when u learn how to mind una own business

let southwest continue deceiving theirselves now since the consequences isn't about you, abi?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by FSBoperator: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Adebowale89:

you will understand una problem when u learn how to mind una own business

let southwest continue deceiving theirselves now since the consequences isn't about you, abi?

Just as una carry Niger Delta 13% allocation for head and continue to take panadol over IPOB matter.

No! We will call you hypocrites out!

1 Like

Re: Southwest Governors Meet Today On Economy by ransomed: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
@post
This is good development. They should go ahead and implement the DAWN programmes.

Ransomed, I saw your entry post, nice input my brother!
::-- Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch / Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / Regional Security: Why South-East Governors Chose Ebube Agu – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.