Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,917 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood (574 Views)

A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood by Hiploko(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Just going through the numerous messages,pictures, felicitations and good will wishes for the ex-President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on his 59 years birthday celebration. I begin to wonder! What really happened?.. He seemed to be loved and many still appreciate him. As a man, he had his shortcomings while serving as President but no one can take away his inate desire to better Nigeria. He carried everyone along. The current state of Nigeria is scary with many predicting that 'depression' will set in by January. This seems true because the current government is sooo clueless that you can't but get angry that 4 years of our national live is wasting away in the hands of rookies. A government that 'never' takes responsibility but have blamed everything blame-able including the masses but saying that change begins with them. But we are to be blamed really. We had choices but decided to go for the choice that refused to honor the Oputa Panel invitation to heal our national wounds. A choice that refused coming for national debate to tell us what he had for us. A choice that sadly said dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if he doesn't win... Now the consequence is what we are facing. For now, I am scared... God is the only hope we can rely on now! He will see us through
Re: Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood by sekamykome(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is a very simple one, Nigerians!!! that's all, I asked when people were chanting sai baba... I asked them, ku na che sai baba, baba waye, baban ka ne ko baban na ne? They went to the polls and voted for a party that has received the barbers touch.. well packaged, well laundered image etc why because the generals were no longer in power, and some very insolent minds were chanting and waiting for miracles to fall from the sky, things don't work that way, progressive nations are nations that have overtime had a high percentage of good leaders. Going further, all the points that the apc raised about our national issues, the complains and the many short falls of the government, the failures in education etc, now that apc is in government how many of those points have they been able to rectify.. Jonathan has worked his work, let him chart a new course, its my humble advise to him, let him advise future leader on what to do, never again should nigerians allow people who are above 70 run Nigeria, when grandpas are running the affairs of a nation, who advises them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood by FSBoperator: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Out of 170 million citizens you chose the representative of almajiris .

It's about time we consider electoral college votes in our elections because we can't afford to have illiterates decide our future anymore.

As for the afonjas, their time of disgrace is already here.

1 Like

Re: Vampire:dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood by Hiploko(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
sekamykome:

The problem with Nigeria is a very simple one, Nigerians!!! that's all, I asked when people were chanting sai baba... I asked them, ku na che sai baba, baba waye, baban ka ne ko baban na ne? They went to the polls and voted for a party that has received the barbers touch.. well packaged, well laundered image etc why because the generals were no longer in power, and some very insolent minds were chanting and waiting for miracles to fall from the sky, things don't work that way, progressive nations are nations that have overtime had a high percentage of good leaders. Going further, all the points that the apc raised about our national issues, the complains and the many short falls of the government, the failures in education etc, now that apc is in government how many of those points have they been able to rectify.. Jonathan has worked his work, let him chart a new course, its my humble advise to him, let him advise future leader on what to do, never again should nigerians allow people who are above 70 run Nigeria, when grandpas are running the affairs of a nation, who advises them?
well said

(1) (Reply)

AWCON 2016: Buhari Congratulates Victorious Super Falcons - Vanguard / Ndigbo Will Never Accept Defeat— Onyeka Onwenu / President Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.