Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? (3628 Views)

Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by BrutalJab: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na the dullard naa.
Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

For now its definitely GEJ.... why? well cos he was kinda weak and his wife was too overbearing... Then the massive corruption... But future will tell. But left for me, my most hated president is President Ibrahim Babangida, that man was a very messed up corrupt individual, he sold Nigeria out to western powers.

But it seems most people have forgotten about him and how corrupt he his.

One day no go pass without people cursing Buhari and his change band wagon.

I love the man but cant publicly say it....i feae jungle justice cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
loopmangoat:
Boko hari or buhari
The grand commander of Bokoharam fulani herdsman. The most irresponsible stupid brainless and evil president to ever exist on earth
Idi amin hitler and abacha are saints compared to him

You r sentimental
Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:
Lol. From what I have observed, the incumbent is always the most hated president in the history of Nigeria.

Gej got insults you would argue are a broken record. Buhari is fast bettering that.

The president the will receive less insults is one that has a nationalistic outlook and is diplomatic in his approach. On top of that, he has to ensure that there is no hunger in the land, there's sustainable progress, and his government should be all-inclusive.

It may look otherwise, but it does not really take too much to please Nigerians. For all the bad leaders we have had, someone who gives just enough of his everything will be considered a hero.

That's just how bad we have had it.

I dey tell u

Nigerians are like the israelites
Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
obinna58:
yea cos of the mistyped topic tongue

But why are you doing this to yourself?
Re: Who Is The Most Hated President In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lalasticlala do something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members / In This Buhari Administration, This 3 People Won't Make Heaven / Igbos Are The True Owner Of Nigeria, It’s Sad Invaders Are Now In Charge – Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.