Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members (3624 Views)

Members Of Biafra Zionists Threaten To Commit Mass Suicide / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerian Army and Police Right Now at Ekwulobia Right Now To Commit Mass Murder of IPOB. As I speak now, IPOB have notified ICC, Amnesty International, UN, Amnesty International, EU, AU, ICC, Israeli government, Yad Vashem( jewish Holocaust Center), AIPAC(Jewish lobbying group). As I speak now, foreign media are on ground taping. our leader Nnamdi Kanu is scheduled to arrived shortly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2017
menmen20100:
Nigerian Army and Police Right Now at Ekwulobia Right Now To Commit Mass Murder of IPOB. As I speak now, IPOB have noticed ICC, Armensty International, UN, Amnesty International, EU, AU, ICC, Israeli government, Yad Vashem( jewish Holocaust Center), AIPAC(Jewish lobbying group). As I speak now, foreign media are on ground taping. our leader Nnamdi Kanu is scheduled to arrived shortly.

Whatever happens, he broke the law around his court case..

He might be right with what he's doing, but he broke the law that got him out of prison. He's breaching the contract he signed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Zeze06(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2017
NK is a man
He is not afraid
He is strong willed, he is dogged, he means business, he is not a coward,

he says "victory or martyrdom"

He's not a coward that prefers "peace" to "justice"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Zeze06(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
undecided
ItachiUchiha:

He might be right with what he's doing, but he broke the law that got him our of prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2017
q
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by PassingShot(m): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Cry us a river.

You lot urged him on when he was breaking the conditions of his bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Good news.
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by hollah123: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2017
u people will look for trouble all in the name of bravery, but when it's time to display your courage u keep screaming UN n d likes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Zeze06:
NK is a man
He is not afraid
He is strong willed, he is dogged, he means business, he is not a coward,

he says "victory or martyrdom"

He's not a coward that prefers "peace" to "justice"

When will he visit Kaduna and Lagos?
He told us that President Buhari will not come back(death) .. Tell cownu that President Muhammadu Buhari is back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by jamislaw(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2017
How far your promise Na??

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2017
hollah123:
u people will look for trouble all in the name of bravery, but when it's time to display your courage u keep screaming UN n d likes.
I TIRE for them ooo..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by myright: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2017
Hornyofife and iipobexposed we need the latest video. Biafrans are on their way to ekwulobia to confront the evil forces

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Zeze06(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Kaduna and Lagos are land of zombies...

akthedream:

When will he visit Kaduna and Lagos?
He told us that President Buhari will not come back(death) .. Tell cownu that President Muhammadu Buhari is back.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Kingsley1000(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2017
BRUTAI AND OBIANO WILL KILL NK BOYS
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Cooly100: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
BRUTAI AND OBIANO WILL KILL NK BOYS

Once that's done...then elections will continue..then the status quo will remain...Awka to Enugu federal road, which is the main road leading to the nearest state capitals in the EVIL Nigeria will remain a hell's road...What would you gain by this...wicked man?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
@op,I don't get u. U sound so scared. Look if what u people re about doing is going to cause coerce in a Nigerian state,then the police Nd army ve every right to shoot. Ipob Nd their leader NK should try Nd respect the bail condition. He has bn sounding the drum of war so I don't understand why u re shouting blue murder whereas u people re the ones looking for war.Anybody killed by the army or police is gone,nothing will happen. Ur leader won't even do anything for the family of the deceased . Op use ur brain. Just an advice.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by kaffy4tope(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2017
hollah123:

I tire oo my broda....Always crying like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Notasyouthink: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:
Cry us a river.

You lot urged him on when he was breaking the conditions of his bail.

Whether you like it or not nizooria must disintegrate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by jneutron4000: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Whether you like it or not nizooria must disintegrate.
Make Nigeria disintegrate make we hear word. Supriceling the Hause/Fulanis will be far better, organized and richer than the igbos. If War breaks out today, if Nigeria suffers 10%set back then Biafra will be set back to the Stone Age.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by stevnwigw: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is Nnamdi K. ,not aware that Buhari is back. Let him call it off. common sense is not common.
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by eunisam: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

He might be right with what he's doing, but he broke the law that got him out of prison. He's breaching the contract he signed

so his people should be killed because he broke the law? I don't want to mention howmany laws your buhari broke

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
eunisam:

so his people should be killed because he broke the law? I don't want to mention howmany laws your buhari broke
don't mind this fools.. All they want is to make them self Gods.why didn't the so called Buhari arrest the man behind the arewa youth October 1st eviction.. Nonsense. If na Igbo person dem go arrest I'm. I'm tired of 1 Nigeria.. Me in particular I don't want it again. War should just start. Biko

Modified. **some fools will quote me now, that if I see war I will run. Lol. Yes why won't u coward

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
eunisam:

Some times quote people without assumptions, in don't give a damn abt Buhari nor any of our politician, they are all the same.

Abt KANU, he broke the law, period.. If his Poole join him in breaking more laws, then the reaction of the police will be justified. For now, the police have not killed anybody.

And don't u ever associate me with Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nwadiuto247: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
CHESTER48:
don't mind this fools.. All they want is to make them self Gods.why didn't the so called Buhari arrest the man behind the area youth October 1st eviction.. Nonsense. If n Igbo person dem go arrest I'm. I'm tired of 1 Nigeria.. Me in particular I don't want it again. War should just start. Biko

Modified. **some fools will quote me now, that if I see war I will run. Lol. Yes why won't u coward

You are a kid who doesn't think deeply, that's why u r calling for war. I pity you.
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
hollah123:

That's the funny thing. If you oppose them you automatically become a Yoruba man or a Buhari supporter.

The federal govt have even be mild in handling the whole issue, get NIA to make him disappear and peace will return. Whoever disturb the peace should face same music.

That being said, their agitation is honestly justified, Being under a repressive govt. But u can't force people to join you or disturb the peace of those who don't. Their methodology is bad but the intent is good, which is why it will fail.
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

You are a kid who doesn't think deeply, that's why u r calling for war. I pity you.

You'll be ashamed when you find out you just replied a secondary school graduate.

Of course he has no idea what war is like, he wouldn't know the millions of people that die from war, 'history is no longer taught in secondary schools', he still believe his parents are responsible for him
Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by truth4u: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

You that have seen war, why would go to war with someone who said, he don't want to be with you again Is it by force to be together

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army And Police Now At Ekwulobia To Commit Mass Murder Of IPOB Members by MXrap: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is a bridge in the heart of Enugu state. Was it an Hausa or Yoruba that caused it to remain like this or is it your useless governor? Please answer us. cool

[s]
Cooly100:

Once that's done...then elections will continue..then the status quo will remain...Awka to Enugu federal road, which is the main road leading to the nearest state capitals in the EVIL Nigeria will remain a hell's road...What would you gain by this...wicked man?
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari Holding MKO Abiola / Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi / Where Is Lucky Igbinedion????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.