Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) (21411 Views)

Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by wellmax(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
elosar:
If u only knw d meaning of the name u bear, mmhh!, remember the 1st commandment

Okay. Noted
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by daremum(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Angelinastto:
GOD is great!
Where them girls thinking selling what they have to get what they want is the best thing to do?

Lol!
Dem plenty over here fa!
signs of a crumbling system and desperation with no determination.
Everyone wanna make it without sweating, not an ideal world.
God dey!
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Igbo Kwenu! grin
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by majour(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
YhungPablo:
[size=40pt] Am +1 Today.. HBD to me.. NairaLanders pls
show me love. (Legends are born in
November) .![/size]
why nobody done show this guy love na, we suppose be our brothers mmm o

1 Like

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by elosar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
igbo no b hausa naaa, if na hausa he go thank God for giving him licence to beg, *joke of the day* a pastor pray 4 a begger on the the road, God rostore his sight, after 1 week, group of ppl wi2 the begger arrert the pastor wi2 thee following charges,
for not minding his own bussines, 2 he was the cause of the blind b4,
3 he must pray 4 d man to b blind again hence his God can do all things, 4 he ve rendered them jobless

1 Like

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I seriously love the igbo spirit, if na Afonja, they will keep blaming Buhari for their calamity. Only few Afonja like me are competing with the igbo's

Endangered specie... keep quiet.
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by qhilo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
kinggogo:
Igbos na lyk dah we dey

Hustle or die!!!
Ok
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by qhilo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=elosar post=51232942]igbo no b hausa naaa, if na hausa he go thank God for giving him licence to beg, *joke of the day* a pastor pray 4 a begger on the the road, God rostore his sight, after 1 week, group of ppl wi2 the begger arrert the pastor wi2 thee following charges,
for not minding his own bussines, 2 he was the cause of the blind b4,
3 he must pray 4 d man to b blind again hence his God can do all things, 4 he ve rendered them jobless
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by chinanu123(f): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
YhungPablo:
[size=40pt] Am +1 Today.. HBD to me.. NairaLanders pls
show me love. (Legends are born in
November) .![/size]

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh my! You must be passing through a whole lot of mental cacophony being the only ''specie' left in your race. I will advice you stop seeing your generation as ant, they did try to be relevant but you chose to throw away your self esteem
willibounce1:

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh my! You must be passing through a whole lot of mental cacophony being the only ''specie' left in your race. I will advice you stop seeing your generation as ant, they did try to be relevant but you chose to throw away your self esteem for peanut
willibounce1:

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Adebiyifunsho(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good of you shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by elosar(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
majour:
why nobody done show this guy love na, we suppose be our brothers mmm o
cos he care for his bd more than the hearttouching topic
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by ahahnow: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
my excuse is that i dont want to sell bread angry
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by mostsimpliest(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hope my brothers from d miyan kuka n Nono region will read and see this,cox dont really know if we should also start looking for brain WELL in that NORTHHHHH
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by MChaze25(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kassidy90:

True, at least he no go Singapore, May God bless his hustles
NO na Babalawo him for go. Fuckery comment
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Amputated man?
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Irepib(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
yea maybe you too should cut of your leg or arm so that people will have compassion on you.

Nigerians,they will always find excuses
u be mumu ewu that's what u are
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
MChaze25:

NO na Babalawo him for go. Fuckery comment
Go n take cyanide
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Goddaughter: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is not just hustling. But he is really wants to do something on his own instead of begging like some of you that are100%normal but still beggs, steal and destroy live and properties for selfish reasons. Beggs beggs beggs day and night
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Neozy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
If He Is From The North, He Would Have Been Begging In The Street. Na So I See Somebody That Is Begging Because He Is An Albino And Another Person Because He Is A Stammerer. Abeg Does Albinism Or Stammerring Makes Someone A Handicapp And Gives You An Excuse To Start Begging? Northerners Pls Change.
Thank I No Mention Any Tribe.
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Irepib:
u be mumu ewu that's what u are
u can as well tell ur father that
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by MChaze25(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
Kassidy90:

Go n take cyanide
Chop chicken and die
Re: Amputated Man Sells Beads In Onitsha (Photo) by jnichole(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
kudos to you when GOD later crown his effort you will hear things like blood money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Seek Buyers As CBN Floods Market With Forex / Shasha Traders Clash In Ibadan Market, One Feared Dead / Naira Faces Fresh Pressure, Falls To 222 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.