Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours (2089 Views)

Obi Cubana To Give 20 Classmates N2 Million Each / Lion Cubs For Sale In Kaduna / Enugu Traders Get N1 Million Each For Their Burnt Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by EzegeNG: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
A Nigerian man has purportedly broken a record on the twitter street, after posting a picture and video of his two white lion cubs for sale.

The man after several retweets of his post, was able to make sales of the cubs for N10m each.

See his tweet below..

Hello Twitter, I have Two little Beautiful Cubs (Lion) for sale, Location is in Nigeria, Available for 10million. Please help me Retweet, My Customer might be on your TL.

Four hours after the above tweet, he reportedly got a buyer.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-sells-his-2-lion-cubs-for-n10-million-each-within-4-hours-3/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by EzegeNG: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by Kingosytex(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
What exactly is the aim of this post? So we should start rearing lions abi? The cub Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Amaechi, Tambulwa, Kwankwaso et al gathered and enthroned in 2015 is now a full lion and is even threatening to devour Atiku to the extent that Atiku can no longer cum cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by Donald3d(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by franchasng: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
And we have plenty lions in my village angry

Off to mobilize my village hunters to go hunting for pregnant lions about to deliver: 10 curbs x 10million = 100million.

Invest another 500k to hire more village hunters and get another 20 curbs x 10million = 200million.

Spread this to neighboring communities and states to increase my monthly curb capture to 50 curbs, and reserve 5million for giving my staffs befitting burial and family life insurance package should lion kill any of them during the hunting of curbs angry

Who said its only kidnapping and yahoo plus plus that fetches quick money nowadays

Guys see the real twitter plus plus oh, time to retire Yahoo, let's go lion curb hunting wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by EzegeNG: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by sheungeek(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2019
orishirishi..lion of all animals.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by Alwaysking: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Since Runtown bought his own, alot of people are now rushing to buy theirs, awon money miss road.
Re: Nigerian Man Sells His 2 Lion Cubs For N10 Million Each Within 4 Hours by DRPAIT123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
I intend to sell pet Dogs later but I might change now

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Chinese. I Am Now In China. I Can Provide The Goods I Need In Nigeria. My / 5 Rules To Get On Top Of My Game (in Business) / Electrokristron Automatic Changeover - ATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.