Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) (21280 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by IGBOyoruHausa: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Rochas Okorocha road what an Irony a governor who cannot build his own road and tidy it up well. God knows how much he used to buy this promotion. Can this man called Rochas build road and name it after any boby, I think that gesture will be a total mess to the person's name.His managed road by his poor construction company get spoiled after 3 months, you may think am exaggerating please go to Imo State and see things by yourself, he has totally messed everywhere up. I pity Nigeria if they give this man chance to be the vice president let alone the president. Igbo land have more technocrats, please dont think of even giving this man a minister after his tenure.

.[/size]
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by sweerychick(f): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
babasolo:

have you actually made efforts to know the truth if its about hearsay den u have not heard anytin....its like ur teacher telling u he always came first position in class....
yes I've investigated and made inquiries about him. That governor is a failure only time will expose him of whom he is
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by DjAduba(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
intercom:
hmmmm
great.
that is why he built a mosque in Imo Government House (IGH)
Good or bad?
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by africanusvu(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
I believ that witout religious difference.d best friend to an igbo man is the hausa man.you need to see this two do transaction togeda.so mutual.both av spirit of husle 4 survival.but unfortunately.an igbo man is a religion fanatic ready to die for christianity while an hausaman is a fanatic ready to die for islam.Unfortunately to them.the yoruba man who is always siting on d fence.av utilised this as an opourtunity
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Progressive01:
TonyeBarcanista, see the problem youve started.

Smh.

On the other hand, why are some people angry over this? Whats with this level of hatred? Na wa oo.
Politics shouldn't allow for hatred.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by checkolatunji: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rochas the greatest Igbo man ever liveth.

Greater than Bianca Ex lover boy grin
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Jeromegwer: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
odinese:
Stupid Bleep....na northern governor him be or na south east motherfucker
u well so
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

Who told you i am not Igbo?

My names are Nnamdi Odumegbu Kanu Ojukwu

Ok, what's the meaning of odumegbu
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by sylvesterchuks: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK.. BT y?
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by fixmeon: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Okorohausa,what have done in ur state? Using imo people's money as if is ur personal money
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:
THE SMARTEST POLITICIAN IN THE ENTIRE IGBO EXISTENCE IS OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN CONSISTENT IN ALLIGNING WITH THE WINNING TEAM SINCE 1998.

HE WAS AMONGST THE FEW HEAVY SPONSORS OF PDP ALONG HARRY AKANDE, EMEKA OFFOR, DANJUMA AND A FEW OTHERS.

HE KNOWS POPULATION, MONEY AND STRATEGY MATTERS IN WINNING ELECTIONS AND THESE THINGS THE NORTH HAVE IT ALL. AND HE HAS ALIGNED WITH THEM.

FROM 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BE PRESIDENT, HE LEARNT TO START FROM SCRATCH AS GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF IPODS TO CLAMOUR HOW ROCHAS SHOULD BE ELRUFAI'S RUNNING MATE THEY ARE BUSY CLAMOUING FOR ATIKU THE CORRUPT ABUBAKAR

Mad man, who told you that the North has it all, so you want him to be a running mate instead of party flag bearer, ...fool.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

MY FATHER is Mad man, who told you that the North has it all, so you want him to be a running mate instead of party flag bearer, ...MY MOTHER is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na devil go punish this Rochas of a man. Take scarce resource from the South East to develop the North. This is the same thing GEJ did and forgot to take care of his people.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=Ask4Info post=51240112][/quote]

Your Mother. Son of bitch.

Both of us will be banned here as I don't care. Mention me again and I will send more rude words to your stupid father and your useless relatives, local illiterate Nigerian.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

HE WAS AMONGST THE FEW HEAVY SPONSORS OF PDP ALONG HARRY AKANDE, EMEKA OFFOR, DANJUMA AND A FEW OTHERS.

HE KNOWS POPULATION, MONEY AND STRATEGY MATTERS IN WINNING ELECTIONS AND THESE THINGS THE NORTH HAVE IT ALL. AND HE HAS ALIGNED WITH THEM.

FROM 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BE PRESIDENT, HE LEARNT TO START FROM SCRATCH AS GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF IPODS TO CLAMOUR HOW ROCHAS SHOULD BE ELRUFAI'S RUNNING MATE THEY ARE BUSY CLAMOUING FOR ATIKU THE CORRUPT ABUBAKAR

Your Mother. Son of B-itch.

Both of us will be banned here as I don't care. Mention me again and I will send more rude words to your stupid father and your useless relatives, local illiterate Nigerian.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

My Mother is a b.itch.

[s]Both of us will be banned here as I don't care[/s]. Mention me again and I will send more rude words to my stupid father and my useless relatives, local illiterate Nigerian.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

Your Mother is a b.itch.

Both of us will be banned here as I don't care. Mention me again and I will send more rude words to my stupid father and my useless relatives, local illiterate Nigerian.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Nword22: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

Guy I said, thunder fire your father and your useless mother.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Nword22: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

What else do you have to say, village boy,go and fucck your mama..punk azz Nigga.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by kelechi17(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

elruwat?,don't worry u wld b surprised hw many million votes wld cum out of southeast cum 2019 for Atiku .esp from ppl like me dat didn't vote den all sec school kids wld b registered here dis tym lemme c hw u ppl will rig again
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
kelechi17:
elruwat?,don't worry u wld b surprised hw many million votes wld cum out of southeast cum 2019 for Atiku .esp from ppl like me dat didn't vote den all sec school kids wld b registered here dis tym lemme c hw u ppl will rig again

It wouldn't make any difference from 2015 when unborn babies and dead people came out from their mother's wombs and graves to vote for Jonathan but he still lost.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
kelechi17:

It wouldn't make any difference from 2015 when unborn babies and dead people came out from their mother's wombs and graves to vote for Jonathan but he still lost.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Abagworo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
IGBOyoruHausa:
[size=20pt]Rochas Okorocha road what an Irony a governor who cannot build his own road and tidy it up well. God knows how much he used to buy this promotion. Can this man called Rochas build road and name it after any boby, I think that gesture will be a total mess to the person's name.His managed road by his poor construction company get spoiled after 3 months, you may think am exaggerating please go to Imo State and see things by yourself, he has totally messed everywhere up. I pity Nigeria if they give this man chance to be the vice president let alone the president. Igbo land have more technocrats, please dont think of even giving this man a minister after his tenure.

.[/size]

You just wrote thrash. No State in the Southeast is 50% as good as Imo State today. Rochas Okorocha built this aming thousands of roads and named it Sam Mbakwe Road.

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by gbenga4sure(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

Mehn this ur pix ehn....
somehow bad abi.but na schl i dy na
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
Are imolites so myopic or jinxed that they cannot impeach this governor I mean I have heard alot of things about him undecided,
Modified: For all of u thinking about what I said, the last time I visited owerri, that place looked more like a war zone. Every infrastructure in owerri had collapsed. The more alarming aspect is strange statues in every corner of the state. I strongly believe that the governor is occultist undecided. If u all doubt me take a trip to owerri and see things for yourself..
it's true. I use to be visiting but now, NO! too much cultist like him.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by hollypagan: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

we are waiting for 2019
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by amachuk(m): 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

was it the north or the afonjas that voted him to become governor, was it not APGA that gave him victory after many years of wining and dining with Hausa/Fulani and the conspiratorial Afonjas without success.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Bishops10(m): 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
Are imolites so myopic or jinxed that they cannot impeach this governor I mean I have heard alot of things about him undecided,
Modified: For all of u thinking about what I said, the last time I visited owerri, that place looked more like a war zone. Every infrastructure in owerri has collapsed. The more alarming aspect is strange statues in every corner of the state. I strongly believe that the governor belongs to an occult group undecided. If u all doubt me take a trip to owerri and see things for yourself..
You just made a fool out of yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by toshmann(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol. Somebody pls tell cockrochas okorochai that this is the best they can do for him o.

Nothing else after this. grin
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by onomefm(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2016
sweerychick:
Modified: For all of u thinking about what I said, the last time I visited owerri, that place looked more like a war zone. Every infrastructure in owerri has collapsed. The more alarming aspect is strange statues in every corner of the state. I strongly believe that the governor belongs to an occult group undecided. If u all doubt me take a trip to owerri and see things for yourself..

good and sincere observation.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by QuotaSystem: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2016
kelechi17:

Who ever thought the SE will be the muscle behind Arewa retaining the Presidency till 2027?

Wonders shall truly never end. Keep it up boys.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by sweerychick(f): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Bishops10:

You just made a fool out of yourself undecided
if saying the truth makes me foolish, then I'm willing to be foolish for the rest of my life smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.