Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) (21277 Views)

'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by deebrain(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
sweerychick:
Are imolites so myopic or jinxed that they cannot impeach this governor I mean I have heard alot of things about him undecided

This is the only governor that fits the description of Pharaoh.

Impeach him? how? With the strong media of propaganda? With people already paid to be on social media to defend him?

I do business there and can tell you that the state is living by grace and the nigerian spirit of survival and optimism.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by krissconnect(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mallam rochas rabiu okoroawusa. Kwantinue! Nemesis will catch up wit u soon
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Dare2Try(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai Imo people Una don suffer, this is what happen when u allow a stranger to control ur home affairs, I can't imagine my governor acting like rochas by now either kidnap or impeach one way or the other he would no longer be in governors villa
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by BadtmanReturn: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
nairaman66:

Z for what?
ya problem boya you must Quote me
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Clairvoyant(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
So this is what he is using imo state money to do....
Chai... I pity imolites

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Progressive01(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOD) touts won't like this grin
TonyeBarcanista, see the problem youve started.

Smh.

On the other hand, why are some people angry over this? Whats with this level of hatred? Na wa oo.

3 Likes

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by UNAPAPA101(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
gbenga4sure:
hes making ally with the north. Well todays my birthday pls show ur boy some love. #LegendsAreBornInNovember
go read your book.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Kenmatt(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Most of you nairalanders who comment on a post most times don't have thought of your own.

After somebody has commented in a particular direction, the rest will follow suit.

When a flock of sheep are crossing the road, as long as the first sheep has entered the road, even if it's Dangote's truck that is coming, the entire sheep must follow up, they don't give a damn if they will be all crushed by the coming truck.

That's some of the nairalanders who rush to comment especially on a post that hits front page.

2 Likes

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
gbenga4sure:
hes making ally with the north. Well todays my birthday pls show ur boy some love. #LegendsAreBornInNovember
Mehn this ur pix ehn....
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by awesome11(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good to know

LadyF
Where arth thou?
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Toosure70: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
ONE NIGERIA
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by wtfCode: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
What!
Cmon idonbilivit angry angry undecided
What a dullard he is undecided
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:
THE SMARTEST POLITICIAN IN THE ENTIRE IGBO EXISTENCE IS OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN CONSISTENT IN ALLIGNING WITH THE WINNING TEAM SINCE 1998.

HE WAS AMONGST THE FEW HEAVY SPONSORS OF PDP ALONG HARRY AKANDE, EMEKA OFFOR, DANJUMA AND A FEW OTHERS.

HE KNOWS POPULATION, MONEY AND STRATEGY MATTERS IN WINNING ELECTIONS AND THESE THINGS THE NORTH HAVE IT ALL. AND HE HAS ALIGNED WITH THEM.

FROM 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BE PRESIDENT, HE LEARNT TO START FROM SCRATCH AS GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF IPODS TO CLAMOUR HOW ROCHAS SHOULD BE ELRUFAI'S RUNNING MATE THEY ARE BUSY CLAMOUING FOR ATIKU THE CORRUPT ABUBAKAR
instead of elrufai to become president of nigeria let king of saudi arabia take over nigerian goverment so we will understand we re under Islamic rule, elrufai to rule nigeria? God will not allow lizard grow hair on it's body tufiaaaaa elrufai nigerian taliban governor

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by kenny1313(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rochas we know.......... Igbos are there own problem..... Given them Biafra we worsen there problem. They don't like to be controlled. Rochas is only the Igbo hope for Presidency but my brothers are trying by all means to bring him down.
Rochas we know.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
instead of elrufai to become president of nigeria let king of saudi arabia take over nigerian goverment so we will understand we re under Islamic rule, elrufai to rule nigeria? God will not allow lizard grow hair on it's body tufiaaaaa elrufai nigerian taliban governor

You same people cried and called Buhari a Jihadist that will Islamatize Nigeria. We are all still waiting for the day Nigeria will be Islamitize.

You lots are too lame in your opposition. Graduates who talk worse than illiterates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Alyna: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rochas My Man cool
Please who is this man in suit talking to Imo state Gouvernor? Thanks!
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by goshen26: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Such is inevitable when a northerner is the governor of a state in ipad territory
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Alyna: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
kenny1313:
Rochas we know.......... Igbos are there own problem..... Given them Biafra we worsen there problem. They don't like to be controlled. Rochas is only the Igbo hope for Presidency but my brothers are trying by all means to bring him down.
Rochas we know.
Let Rochas dare to stand for President, you will see something. Even Igbos from Gabon, Cameroon, Ghana,chad! Think of the smallest country in the world will return to vote for him. Then they will be heard. I think that is their problem. treat everyone equally please.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by ogunsj: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kenmatt:
Most of you nairalanders who comment on a post most times don't have thought of your own.

After somebody has commented in a particular direction, the rest will follow suit.

When a flock of sheep are crossing the road, as long as the first sheep has entered the road, even if it's Dangote's truck that is coming, the entire sheep must follow up, they don't give a damn if they will be all crushed by the coming truck.

That's some of the nairalanders who rush to comment especially on a post that hits front page.
the problem is that most people don't bother to read before commenting.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by ogunsj: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kenmatt:

the problem is that most people don't bother to read before commenting. Nigerian youth. so sad.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by basilo102: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
They are here shouting hate hate but they insult Fayose everyday. Its simple, you Rochas me I Fayose you.

2 Likes

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by diegwu01: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:

You same people cried and called Buhari a Jihadist that will Islamatize Nigeria. We are all still waiting for the day Nigeria will be Islamitize.

You lots are too lame in your opposition. Graduates who talk worse than illiterates.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by nairaman66(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
BadtmanReturn:
ya problem
boya you must Quote me

Is that what your Z stands for?
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Alyna:
Please who is this man in suit talking to Imo state Gouvernor? Thanks!

Ibe Kachikwu Minister of State for Petroleum
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ask4Info:
THE SMARTEST POLITICIAN IN THE ENTIRE IGBO EXISTENCE IS OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN CONSISTENT IN ALLIGNING WITH THE WINNING TEAM SINCE 1998.

HE WAS AMONGST THE FEW HEAVY SPONSORS OF PDP ALONG HARRY AKANDE, EMEKA OFFOR, DANJUMA AND A FEW OTHERS.

HE KNOWS POPULATION, MONEY AND STRATEGY MATTERS IN WINNING ELECTIONS AND THESE THINGS THE NORTH HAVE IT ALL. AND HE HAS ALIGNED WITH THEM.

FROM 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BE PRESIDENT, HE LEARNT TO START FROM SCRATCH AS GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF IPODS TO CLAMOUR HOW ROCHAS SHOULD BE ELRUFAI'S RUNNING MATE THEY ARE BUSY CLAMOUING FOR ATIKU THE CORRUPT ABUBAKAR

Bro yes rochas aligned with powers but you ain't Igbo so you won't understand, rochas ain't an option and he knows it.
If you wana have a glimpse of what I'm saying just take a visit to imo state.

1 Like

Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
ABIOLA DO PASS LIKE THIS, THEM STILL BETRAY AM!
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by basilo102: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
kenny1313:
Rochas we know.
most of you are not smart. The easiest way for ROchas to win is to distance himself from ethnic solidarity. This is why OBJ was able to become president without Yoruba support while Tinubu will never become president despite being a small god in SW.
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by basilo102: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sabon Gari look so much like Igboland. despite being a northern islamic state and full of religious riots, igbos built up the places. so yoruba and their accomodation theory is a farce. Despite being half muslim yorubas can near igbo in Kano economy
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Ask4Info: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Bro yes rochas aligned with powers but you ain't Igbo so you won't understand, rochas ain't an option and he knows it.
If you wana have a glimpse of what I'm saying just take a visit to imo state.

Who told you i am not Igbo?

My names are Nnamdi Odumegbu Kanu Ojukwu
Re: Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) by Alyna: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Ibe Kachikwu Minister of State for Petroleum
Thank you! Uh!!!!! Another desired candidate!!! Intelligent! God hear our prayers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives Zainab Aliyu And Ibrahim In Kano, Promises 6M As Support / EFCC Witness, Sani Dauda Denies Giving Shehu Sani $25,000 Bribe / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.