Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her (830 Views)

Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / The Relationship Blame Game: The Abuse, The Abused & The Abuser / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by ATWAR: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
FELLOW NAIRALANDER,

IT IS HIGH TIME YOU SPEAK AGAINST THE ABUSE OF POWER BY MICHELLIN89, IT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BUT TOMORROW MIGHT BE YOURS, BECAUSE SHE IS PART OF THE MODERATORS SHE HAS USED HER POWER AGAINST ME.

I WON`T STOP FIGHTING AGAINST INJUSTICE BY MICHELLIN89

SHE HAS BANNED MY CHRISHED ID AND ALSO LOCK MY WONDERFUL THREAD

HERE IS THE LINK ON THE THREAD I POSTED AND IT HURTS HER TO THE BONE MARROW

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-347640.32.html#bot
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
So you choose to attack her like this? I hope you realise it is a bannable offense to attack another NLer? If you feel you have been attacked by a NLer you can report them to the mods as stated in the rules. SEEMPLES undecided
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
power to do what?

Michelin with powers?

i dont understand
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Ben13: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
Must you open another thread on this? what kinda kids we've allowed to register hia

do you even have idea that this' the romance section
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Pharoh: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
This is getting serious.
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by ATWAR: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2009
THE SITUATION MUST GET TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL

FELLOW MEN YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS GIRL BEFORE THINGS GET WORSE

TELL MICHELLIN TO RELEASE MY ID I CHERISH IT SO MUCH
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by tkb417(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
whats ur ID?
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Godmother(f): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
She will keep banning you so long as you keep attacking her on nairaland
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by ATWAR: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
MY ID IS OYINBOGOJU AND I HAVE THE LINK TO THE THREAD HERE

TELL HER TO UNLOCK IT BEFORE THINGS GET SPIRITUAL, I HAVE HER PICTURE HERE WITH ME,

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN OOO,

SHE USED HER POWER HERE AND I CAN USE MY POWER TOO IN MY ROOM AND NO ONE WILL KNOW, IT A WARNING
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by ATWAR: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
let her release my id for god sake, it means so much to me, if not all those supporting her might not be there when people will be crying over her.
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Ben13: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
LOL I can't laff grin grin power on net and in the room. . .and no one will know grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by tkb417(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
ATWAR:

MY ID IS OYINBOGOJU AND I HAVE THE LINK TO THE THREAD HERE

TELL HER TO UNLOCK IT BEFORE THINGS GET SPIRITUAL, I HAVE HER PICTURE HERE WITH ME,

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN OOO,

SHE USED HER POWER HERE AND I CAN USE MY POWER TOO IN MY ROOM AND NO ONE WILL KNOW, IT A WARNING
ok
can u add 1 or any digit to ur ID since it means so much to you?
or what do u think?

shes not the one that banned you, im sure she reported ur ID to someone who got u banned
dont 'jazz' her picture o or u'll go to hell grin

relax, they will release it, in Jesus name cheesy
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Gabry(f): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Na waaaa ooo!!!! Why is everyone always after Michelin? I dont think she did anything wrong apart from telling you the truth. The truth is bitter and we all know it. Abeg ooo. . . leave her alone and in peace.

I can smell a rat if I see one and she is not one,. angry
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Ben13: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

ok
can u add 1 or any digit to your ID since it means so much to you?
or what do u think?

relax, they will release it, in Jesus name cheesy

give the guy hope grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
Truth hurts I guess. Why threaten her with diabolism? its not that serious, its just a forum. I swear folks take this place too serious grin.
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
Oyinbogoju, to be fair, you insulted her first on her own thread. She insulted you back and all of a sudden your ego is everywhere.
Your own medicine kindda tastes bitter, abi?

This thread will be moved to Nairaland section by the way.
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by sistajay(f): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ atwar

Dis na one man war o!! Don't even try to take her down!!
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
At least you didn't post my picture on this one so carry go.

PS: You were not banned so stop making unnecessary noise.
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by amebono1: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
This is the reason why i blame nigerian government, if there were to be job positions available for jobless people like the poster, we wouldnt be having problems of people opening threads on our names just to satisfy their stupidity
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by DrLorenz1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
ATWAR:

FELLOW NAIRALANDER,

IT IS HIGH TIME YOU SPEAK AGAINST THE ABUSE OF POWER BY MICHELLIN89, IT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY BUT TOMORROW MIGHT BE YOURS, BECAUSE SHE IS PART OF THE MODERATORS SHE HAS USED HER POWER AGAINST ME.

I WON`T STOP FIGHTING AGAINST INJUSTICE BY MICHELLIN89

SHE HAS BANNED MY CHRISHED ID AND ALSO LOCK MY WONDERFUL THREAD

HERE IS THE LINK ON THE THREAD I POSTED AND IT HURTS HER TO THE BONE MARROW

I've been following your two threads meticulously, and i must say you quite surprised me cus i don't really see any real reason for your anger.

There's nothing that was said that hasn't been said before, even though it was said differently. You should have realized that this is a forum. . .words fly about . . . the truth, lies, sense as well as nonsense and at the end of the day, we're all cool. grin

My advice, just let it go so that we'll all be cool.

Ebonyeyes:

Truth hurts I guess. Why threaten her with diabolism? its not that serious, its just a forum. I swear folks take this place too serious grin.

The females are out to defend their fellow gender and Miss Ebonyeyes and my sweet sugarpops doesn't want to be left out grin wink

michelin89:

At least you didn't post my picture on this one so carry go.

PS: You were not banned so stop making unnecessary noise.

Michelin wo ye e? Relax nothing do you. grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by pureminded: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
Naira Land Government grin Pls provide Job opportunity for the masses cheesy
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by muffins(f): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2009
Shallow minds talk about people. undecided
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by sexyLeamon(f): 4:11am On Nov 06, 2009
pureminded:

Naira Land Government grin Pls provide Job opportunity for the masses cheesy
LMFAO grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by posakosa(m): 4:57am On Nov 06, 2009
ATWAR:

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN OOO,

SHE USED HER POWER HERE AND[b] I CAN USE MY POWER TOO IN MY ROOM AND NO ONE WILL KNOW, IT A WARNING [/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by SeanT21(f): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2009
na juju?? haha

ATWAR, we rebuke u with the holy ghost fire. haha
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by amebono1: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
muffins:

Shallow minds talk about people. undecided

Glad you know that, glad you know that it takes a shallow minded idiot, to open up threads on someone else

enjoy
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by nellaluv(f): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Shallow minded birds of same feathers stalk together. U no ya selves grin grin
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by muffins(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
!amebo no1:

Glad you know that, glad you know that it takes a shallow minded idiot, to open up threads on someone else

enjoy

Can you stop stalkingme for a fight?, you bloody stalker, the next time you stalk me be prepared to be reported. angry
Re: Guys Michelling89 Has Abused The Power Given To Her by MrCrackles(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
Topic
Really shocked grin

(1)

Cup Of Nations: Togo Footballers Shot In Ambush / Shops For Sale@ Laplage Business District Victoria Island / Vacancy: Business Development Manager– Fast Food Franchise Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.