Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum (21616 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by AkinPhysicist: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool Look at the pics very well. Look at the faces of the other governors. It seems to me they are not happy with Fayose for his shameless a$$-licking of Igbos cool
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by OkoYibo: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

now the afonja worm thinks I am calabar

you wey na under table for motor park ya mama get ya belle

You must be mistaking me your your family members.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by karimcarim(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by KelleneOkonkwo: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
TundeBricklayer:

You guys are just plan silly what's the business of Eastern states to this topic, why not discus ways southwest will improve in Economy, education, security and leave southeast out of your...

, A.k.a Ilovemystate

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by PenSniper: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
This Summit is facilitated by the Governors from the West, is Governor Rochas Okorocha's Imo state also part of the West?

He is concerned about his state. The idea being while some governors are concerned for the welfare of their people, another is junketing about in pursuit of an impossible ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by PenSniper: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
banki:

why don't you organize a south east economic froum
bring all the major players in the growth and development of the south east...
bring all those rich business men
call the governors of ebonyi nambara abia Enugu and im together

let politics be left on the sidelines
think about development of your people instead of chasing Samuel anyanwu up and down an abusing buhari.... develop your staate

Thats the truth. Rather than crying wolf, the regions in the south can revert to a partial regional system. Afterall, northern governors do meet for their common good. If they refuse restructiring peacefully, who aays we cannot practise regionalism if only our leaders can set paetisanship aside ?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by PenSniper: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
hinohsend:

Even if you want to troll, troll with sense. This statment is an indictment of how little your I.Q is.

Gbam ! A sucker punch.
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by obaaderemi: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Japhet04:
that awkward moment when you need likes but don't have anything meaningful to post ^^^ cheesy

modified;

this castigation of the yoruba's has gotten stale sad
so stale and old it deserves a pension.
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
obaaderemi:
so stale and old it deserves a pension.
right
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by PenSniper: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
kaltonga:
a progresive region because they are sitting on a round table sipping juice and swallowing amala..is that that your own defination of progressive? you yorubas are just too funny to a fault

If you cannot sense atleast you had the option to keep quiet rather than making a mockery of yourself by displaying your intellectial deficit in public.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by arsenal33: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Federal Government collects 50% of all revenues. Buhari should be able to think of positive economic policies.

Do States control power?

Do States control railways?

Continue Wailing....others are making progress
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by richie9093(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
omonnakoda:

You are not well Informed!! Anambra state is the most developed in Nigeria. The Market at Onitsha is the largest known to man.The US Army buys drones there.
Abia state the home of Aba is now making Shoes for the US Marines so no shaking

wow. I'm just hearing this. U.S buys drone in Onitsha market? This is bullshit. Do you have a link I can read this? or was did you hear it from someone's mouth?

I wonder how ignorant you people are. And to think we attack northerners for not going to school. There are so many educated illiterate in the south.

my guy, please don't believe everything you hear or read on Facebook. make good use of the internet otherwise you may just sound like an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
richie9093:

wow. I'm just hearing this. U.S buys drone in Onitsha market? This is bullshit. Do you have a link I can read this? or was did you hear it from someone's mouth?

I wonder how ignorant you people are. And to think we attack northerners for not going to school. There are so many educated illiterate in the south.

my guy, please don't believe everything you hear or read on Facebook. make good use of the internet otherwise you may just sound like an ignoramus.

Just educate yourself. Have you ever been to Onitsha MAIN MARKET ? I mean the actual main market in Onitsha ? If not then please keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by richie9093(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
omonnakoda:

Just educate yourself. Have you ever been to Onitsha MAIN MARKET ? I mean the actual main market in Onitsha ? If not then please keep quiet

I'm guessing this is all sarcasm at this point.

I'll stop mentioning you.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by zabadii(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Everyone has abandoned our Incompetent President

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by KelleneOkonkwo: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
deflover:

stupid afonjas
beyond ore there are other tribes apart from igbos
go skool una no go go
na to dey motor park dey give Jedi Jedi gals belle

I am Niger delta
I feed you worms

Chai...See as Godfrey deny his tribe sharply cos of shame.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by mykelly(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just a way of telling your govs to get serious
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
This Summit is facilitated by the Governors from the West, is Governor Rochas Okorocha's Imo state also part of the West?
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by PeaceOut(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Federal Government collects 50% of all revenues. Buhari should be able to think of positive economic policies.

Do States control power?

Are you pretending to be ignorant or you simply ignorant?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by bengasyll(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Political gathering renamed economic summit.
God dey
Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by fkj950ax(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Do States control power?

While waiting for FG, some states have built IPP and are building railway to serve their needs.
Maybe you should know that FG only isn't the way to economic growth.
Ikeja Local Government, not Lagos State, Ikeja LGA facilitated a deal as this www.alademall.com

Lagos State Secretariat, Ikeja High Court and Lagos High Courts run on IPP. They haven't used NEPA in 3years, and power is 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by teamchocolate: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
You obviously don't know sarcasm when u hear it... someone calls himself omonnakoda.. meaning igbo pikins are not good and then gives an over bloated estimation of igbos.. and u don't get it shocked

richie9093:

wow. I'm just hearing this. U.S buys drone in Onitsha market? This is bullshit.

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by richie9093(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2016
teamchocolate:
You obviously don't know sarcasm when u hear it... someone calls himself omonnakoda.. meaning igbo pikins are not good and then gives an over bloated estimation of igbos.. and u don't get it shocked

would you blame me? with rate of tribals wars and slurs being thrown around on here, it would be so hard to discern. I don't pay too much attention to monikers.

As soon as I recognized the sarcasm in his post, I stopped replying him. see below.

richie9093:

I'm guessing this is all sarcasm at this point.
I'll stop mentioning you.

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum by juman(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2016
Useless apc party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-open Grazing: APC Governors Beg Ortom To Reverse Law / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down / Bandits Who Attacked Yauri, Kebbi College Shot Students – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.