Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) (12834 Views)

Invest In Ethereum Gold Now And Earn Profit Every Minutes / I Swear It Is A Legit Business To Make 100% Profit Every 15days / Invest Between 10k To 100k And Make 50% Profit Every Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2016
more

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
noblealuu:

Bros do you attend DCLM? cheesy

Bros do you attend DCLM?

i use the devotional.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by michelism(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Is it still safe to join today and where is a reliable place or person to change Naira to Bitcoin?
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2016
michelism:
Is it still safe to join today and where is a reliable place or person to change Naira to Bitcoin?

As you can see, am still posting profits per hour. for where to buy bitcoin, 9jacash is good.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Palla: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
JerryQ:

As you can see, am still posting profits per hour. for where to buy bitcoin, 9jacash is good.
where can I sell it if I need to and how
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by noblealuu: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2016
JerryQ:

i use the devotional.

Alright may God bless
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by michelism(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Palla:
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=michelism post=51296748][/quote]

9jacash buys and sells
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Palla:

hundreds of vendors buy and sell bitcoin in Nigeria. 9jacash, instantgold.ng are few
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by josefaith: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
If anyone is yet to take advantage of this platform, then the person is to be blamed. Test run with $10 last night and have been receiving returns every hour. Its really cool. Bro, you are the best. Thank you
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Money no dey sleep o.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
josefaith:
If anyone is yet to take advantage of this platform, then the person is to be blamed. Test run with $10 last night and have been receiving returns every hour. Its really cool. Bro, you are the best. Thank you

You are welcome Mate.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
MORE COMING IN

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by josefaith: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mine dropped like 6 mins ago, its a pity I use laptop for checking. What are you guys waiting for. Just give it a try. $10 is not too much to give it a try..... I understand that the economy is not smiling but you have to try and kudos to the OP
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
josefaith:
Mine dropped like 6 mins ago, its a pity I use laptop for checking. What are you guys waiting for. Just give it a try. $10 is not too much to give it a try..... I understand that the economy is not smiling but you have to try and kudos to the OP

Thanks so much. i really need this moral support. Am here like all day trying to get them understand 'now is the time'.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
more!

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Tompeters(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls how long does it take for them to confirm my payment.... It's more than 30 mins now since I sent payment
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by eppysold(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tompeters:
Pls how long does it take for them to confirm my payment.... It's more than 30 mins now since I sent payment
Mine has been up to 5 hours.
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tompeters:

Traffic is high sometimes, especially during the day time. Faster at night time
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
More for today.

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
more result

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by estateprof(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tompeters:
If your fund is not confirmed yet, check your Blockchain as the delay is from them not Minerify. This may help:

Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Drabrah(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls add me on WhatsApp
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
Someone should please explain to me in a layman's understanding, the meaning and business of bitcoin.I don't know the meaning and use of bitcoin. please enlighten a brother. A lot has been said about it and opportunities passing me by because I lack the prerequisite knowledge of bitcoin
hey man join the whatsapp group na, from their i can teach bcs i hadly come on nairaland
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by mbo89: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Add me 07062933585
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
mbo89:
Add me 07062933585

have you gone through the steps?
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Tompeters(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
estateprof:

If your fund is not confirmed yet, check your Blockchain as the delay is from them not Minerify. This may help:

Thanks.. Minerify explained it to me
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Tompeters(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
JerryQ:

Traffic is high sometimes, especially during the day time. Faster at night time

Next time I'll do all transactions at nite.. Thanks
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
JerryQ:

Yes, it can either change because you received payments or because of fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin worldwide. Bitcoin's value fluctuates per second. If you have traded Forex or Stocks You will understand better.
Hi I funded my wallet with 0.02 btc I want to transfer to minerify but blockchain is charging me a high fee. Should I send the balance after deducting their fee? And this will mean my investment will be lower than 0.01 btc.Please how do you this
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2016
excellence44:

Hi I funded my wallet with 0.02 btc I want to transfer to minerify but blockchain is charging me a high fee. Should I send the balance after deducting their fee? And this will mean my investment will be lower than 0.01 btc.Please how do you this

don't send investments lower than 0.01btc, it will be regarded as donation (offering)
Re: BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) by JerryQ: 2:50am On Nov 24, 2016
24RD NOVEMBER, 2016...........7TH DAY OF INVESTMENT.......... I RECEIVED MY LAST PAYMENT BY 12MID NIGHT, ABOUT 3 HOURS AGO. DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. I ADVICE YOU HOLD YOUR FUNDS FOR NOW UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM ME AGAIN. DON'T INVEST UNTIL I UPDATE.

DON'T INVEST FOR NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.