Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) (32312 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello On Lesser Hajj With Children (Photos) / Sympathisers Besiege Tinubu’s House Over Son’s Death / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by Menzy86(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
jelal007:
I'm Ebira by tribe,and I know 1 thing reigns supreme in my state: TRIBALISM. So,its natural 2c people around okene sing praises 4 him even though he's messing up. When okun,bassa or igala does same,then I'll know he's truly loved. Until then....I'm watching in 3D.
Trust me ma friend, even though I knw he is messing up, waiting for d igalas n okuns to ever sing his praise is tantamount to trying to soften a rock by boiling. Never gonna happen even if he gives every kogite a job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by alizma: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bad Belles everywhere.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by alizma: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
jelal007:
I'm Ebira by tribe,and I know 1 thing reigns supreme in my state: TRIBALISM. So,its natural 2c people around okene sing praises 4 him even though he's messing up. When okun,bassa or igala does same,then I'll know he's truly loved. Until then....I'm watching in 3D.
Are you really from Ebira?
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by benzems(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by Tiffbuxas: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrMcJay:

Oh yeah. Kogi indigenes love Gov. Bello.

In fact, OP, may God run your life and the life of your generations the same way Gov. Bello is running Kogi State.
lol take it easy na..... I know the pain here in kogi
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by femsheart(f): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Rented
Crowd
How
Did
They
Get
The
Banner instantly
And
Used
It
On
A
Passer-by
Governor.
Same thing I was wondering o. Even customized polos

I
Hate
APC
I loathe PDP

Thanks
GLO
I'm
Officially
FTC
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by olipo: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrMcJay:

In fact, OP, may God run your life and the life of your generations the same way Gov. Bello is running Kogi State.
if you will want God to run your life the way Gov. wada ran kogi state
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by mengho(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
They seem very ready for the governor who supposed pass unannounced
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by MONITZ: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Amen on his useless behalf.

Hmm, the two of una nor just get chill at all.But on a more serious note, it is annoying wen u see d celebration of mediocrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by Tbillz(m): 5:52am On Nov 22, 2016
jelal007:
Big Ups to the comment! Lovely
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by jelal007(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Menzy86:
Trust me ma friend, even though I knw he is messing up, waiting for d igalas n okuns to ever sing his praise is tantamount to trying to soften a rock by boiling. Never gonna happen even if he gives every kogite a job!
He'll always have detractors but people in kogi state just want sm1 that'll deliver 4 them. That's all.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by jelal007(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2016
alizma:

I don't owe u an explanation as 2 weda I'm ebira or not. I've made my point. I'm not a sycofant neither I'm I a tribalist. What I need is good leadership and GYB is messing up BIG TIME.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by mukhcech(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
MrMcJay:

Ghost worker. Dumb fellow. You are already enjoying all the curses of the previous administration. You can goto hell with your hatred.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by mukhcech(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2016
alizma:
That guy is a bastard if he truly trace is geniality.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by mukhcech(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Annie939:
many people are fighting this man this wife should be very prayerful ,

Wives you mean. One of them I.e The official first lady is busy organising beauty pageant. She no know anything.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
That's why they Clamour for power by fire by force...They can do anything unthinkable to get to dat seat...Wen they get there, they gat d power...Then they use the power to manipulate us, control us..I mean everyoda state goVernors....They use d power to control us...wheneva they want to laff at us they com out to spray money in the Air.
Then we jostle to catch d money just like Livestock breeder who spray grains to his Chickens....

(1) (2) (Reply)

De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja / We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.