Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India (23987 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan / T.B. Joshua Donates N10m To Less Privileged In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by yousee(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
mattyoung8:
God bless you but why in case and not bank transfer or cheque? Show off?

Not show off. So people like you can believe.

3 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a moslem donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..

when you do a favour to your right hand,do not let the left one know about it...moreover,God loves favours done to your fellow humans that are not publicised.

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by ladyflair: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
Y display the cash?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by kolaish(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
attention seeking pastor

and u have to upload all on Internet?
This time around, I support uploading all of this on the internet. Reason being that the internet is awashed with negative stories on pastors, so let us start seeing the positive stories also so that the doubting thomas can at least view pastors positively.

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
And some people dey use gun machine or machine gun abi na wetin dem dey call am spray money inside church. Please Baba God bless me more if only for the sake of people like this girl. Many like her dey different hospitals. More blessings, pastor.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by ObaKlaz: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
attention seeking pastor

Pls change your mindset, sir.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by alaskido(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
God bless this pastor. Our Nollywood actor Dele Alabi's leg was amputated. he was crying for assistance but I do not know if he got it.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by dermmy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tiny23:

Must you always display your stupidity?

He asked a polite question... We all know muslims can't do that all they know is killing and maiming for their imaginary allah.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by purpledferanmi1: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
because a doubting thomas like you would have asked, where is the cash?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Gombs(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
mattyoung8:
God bless you but why in case and not bank transfer or cheque? Show off?

if he didnt give now, you'd talk
he gave , you are complaining
if he gives cheque now, you'd say it is publicity and attention seeking
if he doesn't give cheque but said he's paid for it all, you'd come here and call him a lair

no one can truly please the Pharisees.

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by ObaKlaz: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
I haven't seen a post from the yoots to brand this man as another Afonjazzy scammer. grin grin
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by SuzieeDee(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
me dey look for 20k to pay school fee abeg N500, N1000 anything can go a long way
acct 3088298084, first bank, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:

He asked a polite question... We all know muslims can't do that all they know is killing and maiming for their imaginary allah.

Please,shut up n stop generalizing...if you don't know what to say,why not take a nap?

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by LOVEGINO(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
somebody please trace my address. come pour me abeg
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Loveisthekey: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tiny23:

when you do a favour to your right hand,do not let the left one know about it...moreover,God loves favours done to your fellow humans that are not publicised.

When a favour is done to serve as testimony for others suffering such health burden to know there's a need for them to come out and seek for help, then nothing is wrong.

When a favour is done to set a good example of good leadership, then nothing is wrong.

Remember our Lord Jesus could simply go by himself to sort out the money requested for tax but He made the good act of faith known to his disciples and posterity unborn.

In conclusion, let's always see the good in people's endeavours and allow God do His judgment. Thanks and God bless
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nathdoug:
Can Muslims do vise versa Jus asking no hate mehn...

Why not? I am a muslim and I know numbers of Christians have rendered help to in my community. Even the central mosque I pray is the sole provider of water for my area comprising of more redeem church and members and they are being treated equally.

Back to the topic:

Why not check or transfer?

May God reward him according to his intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by mukthar2000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
kings09:
Y not write a cheque
to sound as lecture for the nigerians looter that loot money to other contries, instead of helping the needy. Thank u pastor
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..
Because you are not being truthful to urself or u just being myopic.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by refreshrate: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
kings09:
Y not write a cheque

Which one you you do ?
Is it your money ?
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by refreshrate: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeamSimple:

Because you are not being truthful to urself or u just being myopic.

Rather insult him disprove him with examples oga
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Sanchez01: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:
I have never heard a Muslim donate towards charity before or give other religious person except beggers on the street of same belief..
There are a FEW liberal Muslims who could.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by mufutau55(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
emmadejust:

I usually don't get involved in religious matters, but that assumptions is totally wrong.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Loveisthekey:

When a favour is done to serve as testimony for others suffering such health burden to know there's a need for them to come out and seek for help, then nothing is wrong.

When a favour is done to set a good example of good leadership, then nothing is wrong.

Remember our Lord Jesus could simply go by himself to sort out the money requested for tax but He made the good act of faith known to his disciples and posterity unborn.

In conclusion, let's always see the good in people's endeavours and allow God do His judgment. Thanks and God bless

God bless you too.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
other pastors should emulate .......let's help the needy.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Loveisthekey: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:

Please my dear brother, let's be mindful of our expressions, remember both Muslims and Christians are all created by God. It takes the grace of God to be a Christian and a true Christian doesn't preempt others but show love to everyone.

Remember, being at peace with everyone is a must as a Christian for without this no man will see God. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Decryptor(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
i'll be back
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
refreshrate:

Rather insult him disprove him with examples oga
Underline the insult in my comment pls.

Meanwhile I don't have to make reference to help that was rendered on social media.

Me myself and my family is enough. Left for you to believe or not.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by TeamSimple(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sanchez01:

There are a FEW liberal Muslims who could.
There are lots of muslims who do.

My religion dislike public display of help. If you must help someone, we are asked to do it without the next person knowing.

Coz verily Allah knows the intentions of the believers.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by palsenator(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
attention seeking pastor

Your brain is filled with hatred ... It was an open service and people can easily take pictures and upload without the pastor knowing. Even if he did, show me any of your hatred filled imam who can do what he has done. Christianity is about love and we are proud of our doctrine unlike your blood sucking Islam.
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
a Muslim acid victim, Jamila Yusuf, who was bathed with acid by her boyfriend.

But Iginla has done well shocked

Remaining Governor Sheriff to provide help undecided

See as you talk 'Provide help' like say na MMM
Re: Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India by nurusystem(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
a Muslim acid victim, Jamila Yusuf, who was bathed with acid by her boyfriend.

But Iginla has done well shocked

Remaining Governor Sheriff to provide help undecided

shut up.God bless all those who contribute ,stop your joke .remember say u get big preak now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / Pastor Chris Okafor's Private Jet Is Chartered And Not Owned By Him - LIB / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.