Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28229 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 4:25am On Nov 25, 2016

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, Jesus and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.
What is not real is the reason behind it.

It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356
is this plausible...

everything about disbelief in God is logical but the feeling behind it is so supernatural
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Funjosh(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Brother I see you jare. God bless you

Howmon:

Sorry for the late response. Work has been hectic this week. I finished from FUTA November 20, 2010. I can state categorically that nobody died in our fellowship that year or the year before, we lost a sister to auto crash around 2012 tho and we also lost the then SUG president (DPO) May their souls rest in peace. You may send me an email to talk privately if you feel the name of the subject u claimed can't be said in public then I will come back to agree on said subject.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Funjosh(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:
I think Nairaland mod owe The Christian Community Apology for pushing a false and defaming story to FP

Even in the first Place the Thread suppose to be in Diary seeing the nature of the story being a perssonal life story

When the owner of Nairaland is the cheif of them all, what do u expect undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
HELLO GUYS I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN INTEREST IN THIS HARDMIRROR DEBACLE AND I HAVE BEEN QUIET FOR A BIT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY GATHERING THE MUCH NEEDED EVIDENCE HE CHALLENGED ME FOR.

IF WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS HARDMIRROR DOES NOT MENTION THAT NAME HE HAS BEEN MISCHIEVOUSLY COVERING THEN I WILL LAY EVERYTHING BARE HERE ON NAIRALAND BUT ON A FRESH THREAD WITH A LINK TO THIS ONE.

I APPEAL TO EVERYONE TO BE PATIENT TILL TOMORROW WHEN I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL. I DO HOWEVER PROMISE THAT IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED!

CC SEUN
CC HOPEFULLANDLORD
CC HARDMIRROR
CC RAPHIEMONTELLA
CC NPCOMPLETE
CC THEONEJABULANI
CC SIRWERE AND ALL OTHERS.

WE SHALL ALL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW IN J E S U S NAME AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE.

HAVE A GOODNIGHT ALL

This should be interesting smiley
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by 4nobody4every1: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2016
cool
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2016

HardMirror:

Howmon, not gotten your reply yet. I am posting now because I could be busy most times. Hope we talk soon

while you at it dont forget my question stands here

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, Jesus and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356

supernatural - of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

magic- the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

refrence google.

are these you stated based on supernatural/magic

HardMirror
I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.

can TRICKS BE MAGIC? undecided undecided
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Funjosh:

When the owner of Nairaland is the cheif of them all, what do u expect undecided
The owner of nairaland is an atheist, atheists are satanist, why are you working for a satanist?
Or don't you know you are working for him? Your presence here earns him money.

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2016
uvalued:

while you at it dont forget my question stands here

supernatural - of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

magic- the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

refrence google.

are these you stated based on the above supernatural/magic

can TRICKS BE MAGIC? undecided undecided
do you know you're fooling yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2016
lilbest4:
dont be fooled my friend biko ... hardmirror is playing trickson you folks of like minds grin

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2016
shvt just got interesting... Damogul, morning! ...got yOur mention... Cc me when you post your findings...
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:
shvt just got interesting... Damogul, morning! ...got yOur mention... Cc me when you post your findings...
agreed, Finally!!
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Damn lemme get some crispy popcorn cool

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2016
lilbest4:

do you speak mumbo jumbo to have therapeutic effect.... tricks are mind manipulation... is it the same as supernatural/magic which are both beyond scientific analysis?

so fo your mind u think you dont make sense abi grin grin grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by MrKang: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Urgh, this thread is the worst. . .
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Howmon: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2016
How do u mean you've not seen my reply yet. Check well oh, as u can mail me now. Not seen your email and I responded okay to the request I got from you. I'll still respond again now.
HardMirror:

Howmon, not gotten your reply yet. I am posting now because I could be busy most times. Hope we talk soon

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
uvalued:

do you speak mumbo jumbo to have therapeutic effect.... tricks are mind manipulation... is it the same as supernatural/magic which are both beyond scientific analysis?

so fo your mind u think you dont make sense abi grin grin grin
this is why I said you are "fooling yourself"
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2016
So many aspersions being hurled around. I'm disappointed just managed to read to the end. A lot of christians cannot see the fraud in their pastors right in front of them every Sunday then talk of telling which story is true or not. What is so difficult to believe that a fervent christian can become an atheist? Is Hardmirror the first or is he going to be the last? There are numerous similar stories like his, even from people with more experience and works in ministry. So, what's the big deal?

Christians should challenge their faith as they say 'Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored' and if truth is absolute then it should be synonymous with curiosity and knowledge. Reading the New Testament in context as a historical text - since all the multiplicity of churches claim to be NT churches-. Read about the history of the religion you practice. Read about how the Bible you uphold came to be. Read about the doctrines you have come to believe. Read about history of your race and black people and civilisation. Read a bit of philosophy and Gnostism. I say these because no one can remain a fundamentalist with knowledge these, that's if one doesn't become atheist themselves.

What HardMirror pointed out clearly at the beginning of his story is that the supernatural in christianity is real but what is deceptive is the reason/motive behind it. His story, other than renouncing christianity, is simply saying that the miraculous experiences are not exclusive to christianity. In fact one only needs to be an illusionist with knowledge of hypnosis to perform these 'shows of miracles' synonymous with christianity. So, if these are what sustains you as a christian then some words of advice: 'Ignorance is Bliss' and don't read about what I mentioned earlier because if you do then maybe you won't be surprised anymore when you hear of stories like these. Most ex-christian are pushed into atheism by pentecostal and charismatic circles and this shouldn't be a mystery to its adherents but it is apparently. And also many people haven't experienced the shock of knowing what they have believed is untrue for most of their lives probably why they think becoming an atheist is some super spiritual battle. But it is not.

I was an atheist and I am now a christian and I don't find Hardmirror's narrative too ridiculous to believe, quite the contrary and I still do not doubt his story except he has been proven otherwise. Although, I think mentioning the name of a deceased person for the sake of an argument is a huge low but since it got to 10 pages because of a name l guess it is anticipated.

It should be helpful if HardMirror would respond:
Please share the books or documents you came across in your research about christianity that got you absolutely convinced about your current perception christianity. And also the materials on hypnotic techniques that pastors use that are not of christian origin.

Meanwhile, Jesus Saves!!! smiley 'If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2016
lilbest4:
The owner of nairaland is an atheist, atheists are satanist, why are you working for a satanist?
Or don't you know you are working for him? Your presence here earns him money.
Fallacy alert!
Fallacy alert!
Scanning Scanning
Scan complete
Your fallacy is
The False dichotomy fallacy
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
So many aspersions being hurled around. I'm disappointed just managed to read to the end. A lot of christians cannot see the fraud in their pastors right in front of them every Sunday then talk of telling which story is true or not. What is so difficult to believe that a fervent christian can become an atheist? Is Hardmirror the first or is he going to be the last? There are numerous similar stories like his, even from people with more experience and works in ministry. So, what's the big deal? Christians should challenge their faith as they say 'Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored' and if truth is absolute then it should be synonymous with curiosity and knowledge. Reading the New Testament in context as a historical text - since all the multiplicity of churches claim to be NT churches-. Read about the history of the religion you practice. Read about how the Bible you uphold came to be. Read about the doctrines you have come to believe. Read about history of your race and black people and civilisation. Read a bit of philosophy and Gnostism. I say these because no one can remain a fundamentalist with knowledge these, that's if one doesn't become atheist themselves.

What HardMirror pointed out clearly at the beginning of his story is that the supernatural in christianity is real but what is deceptive is the reason/motive behind it. His story, other than renouncing christianity, is simply saying that the miraculous experiences are not exclusive to christianity. In fact one only needs to be an illusionist with knowledge of hypnosis to perform these 'shows of miracles' synonymous with christianity. So, if these are what sustains you as a christian then a some words of advice: 'Ignorance is Bliss' and don't read about what I mentioned earlier because if you do then maybe you won't be surprised anymore when you hear of stories like these. Most ex-christian are pushed into atheism by pentecostal and charismatic circles and this shouldn't be a mystery. And also many people haven't experienced the shock of knowing what they have believed is untrue for most of their lives probably why they think becoming an atheist is some super spiritual battle. But it is not.

I was an atheist and I am now a christian and I don't find Hardmirror's narrative too ridiculous to believe, quite the contrary and I still do not doubt his story except he has been proven otherwise. Although, I think mentioning the name of a deceased person for the sake of an argument is a huge low but since it got to 10 pages because of a name l guess it is anticipated.

Some questions that should be helpful if HardMirror would respond:
Please share the books or documents you came across in your research about christianity that got you absolutely convinced about your current perception christianity.

Meanwhile, Jesus Saves!!! smiley
so far this is one of the mist intellegent theistic comments on this thread

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by OneManLegion(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

I hope you know you are mocking Hardmirror?

The living who was in that same school, in that same Fellowship told Hardmirrow to name the name of the Guy who died fasting.

Hardmirror may have mentioned names of the living, which can be random names. What is difficult in throwing in names here are there?

If this guy did not challenge Him to mention the name of the brother who died, Hardmirror would not have known that his lies were going to come to the open.

If he indeed attended that school, he can mention random names to corroborate his claims, but this one is not a random name.

Someone says, i was in school then, i was in that fellowship then, pls who was the guy who died fasting.

You want to defend this fraud? You'd better put your acts together. A fellowship always has one leader per time, if that leader dies, there won't be room for guessing who died. And a member of that fellowship shd know.

The guy knows that no one died in his fellowship not to talk of his leader, but hardmirror came Here spewing rats, but your hate for God wont let you see his lies.

Its a Challenge to Hardmirror. If you are not lying mention the name.

Tell him to mention the name.

And you can help him answer my own questions too.

I really wish I could say "I understand" but I truly don't understand why Howmon can't affirm or negate the names of the living Hardmirror has supplied or the events and crusades he's been a part of.

In essence, according to you, the credibility of this story and indeed, Hardmirror's integrity lies solely on Howmon, who happens to be a Christian.

What if Howmon deliberately denies it?

Truth is, if you were this skeptical of your faith, you would have abandoned it a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Everyone here should calm down and take a chill pill. Hardmirror may have told a lie, but that shouldn't be a reason to rescind his story as every human is guilty of the same when they tell a story.
Everyone has sometime squeezed in a lie or two into their stories to make it fascinating and mesmerizing

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Gombs(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
So many aspersions being hurled around. I'm disappointed just managed to read to the end. A lot of christians cannot see the fraud in their pastors right in front of them every Sunday then talk of telling which story is true or not. What is so difficult to believe that a fervent christian can become an atheist? Is Hardmirror the first or is he going to be the last? There are numerous similar stories like his, even from people with more experience and works in ministry. So, what's the big deal?

Christians should challenge their faith as they say 'Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored' and if truth is absolute then it should be synonymous with curiosity and knowledge. Reading the New Testament in context as a historical text - since all the multiplicity of churches claim to be NT churches-. Read about the history of the religion you practice. Read about how the Bible you uphold came to be. Read about the doctrines you have come to believe. Read about history of your race and black people and civilisation. Read a bit of philosophy and Gnostism. I say these because no one can remain a fundamentalist with knowledge these, that's if one doesn't become atheist themselves.

What HardMirror pointed out clearly at the beginning of his story is that the supernatural in christianity is real but what is deceptive is the reason/motive behind it. His story, other than renouncing christianity, is simply saying that the miraculous experiences are not exclusive to christianity. In fact one only needs to be an illusionist with knowledge of hypnosis to perform these 'shows of miracles' synonymous with christianity. So, if these are what sustains you as a christian then some words of advice: 'Ignorance is Bliss' and don't read about what I mentioned earlier because if you do then maybe you won't be surprised anymore when you hear of stories like these. Most ex-christian are pushed into atheism by pentecostal and charismatic circles and this shouldn't be a mystery to its adherents but it is apparently. And also many people haven't experienced the shock of knowing what they have believed is untrue for most of their lives probably why they think becoming an atheist is some super spiritual battle. But it is not.

Please share the books or documents you came across in your research about christianity that got you absolutely convinced about your current perception christianity. And also the materials on hypnotic techniques that pastors use that are not of christian origin.

Meanwhile, Jesus Saves!!! smiley

Please, commot for road make I pass

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Howmon: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Thank you my brother, your fears are well placed when you said what if I deny it. Let it be known that CACCF is an active fellowship with an active alumni fellowship. Your guy has not mailed me. If He has I will say it categorically. I have nothing to lose or gain from confirming His story. Our alumni fellowship is on whatsapp and I will send snapshots of conversations with the fellowship to confirm to u there is no reason to hide the name of anyone. He made the claim he should do well to tell us the name. I don't even know this hardmirror guy, can I know the year he graduated and the year He went for this outreaches and under which fellowship did He go on outreach.

OneManLegion:

I really wish I could say "I understand" but I truly don't understand why Howmon can't affirm or negate the names of the living Hardmirror has supplied or the events and crusades he's been a part of.

In essence, according to you, the credibility of this story and indeed, Hardmirror's integrity lies solely on Howmon, who happens to be a Christian.

What if Howmon deliberately denies it?

Truth is, if you were this skeptical of your faith, you would have abandoned it a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
Fallacy alert! Fallacy alert! Scanning Scanning Scan complete Your fallacy is The False dichotomy fallacy
lol you didn't get my point.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy You be bulldozer cheesy grin cheesy grin
Gombs:

Please, commot for road make I pass
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Howmon:
Thank you my brother, your fears are well placed when you said what if I deny it. Let it be known that CACCF is an active fellowship with an active alumni fellowship. Your guy has not mailed me. If He has I will say it categorically. I have nothing to lose or gain from confirming His story. Our alumni fellowship is on whatsapp and I will send snapshots of conversations with the fellowship to confirm to u there is no reason to hide the name of anyone. He made the claim he should do well to tell us the name. I don't even know this hardmirror guy, can I know the year he graduated and the year He went for this outreaches and under which fellowship did He go on outreach.

The Clock is Ticking HardMirror!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2016
iRyan:
Everyone here should calm down and take a chill pill. Hardmirror may have told a lie, but that shouldn't be a reason to rescind his story as every human is guilty of the same when they tell a story.
Everyone has sometime squeezed in a lie or two into their stories to make it fascinating and mesmerizing

Um nope. I disagree with this. If there's even a little possibility he may have told that lie, then every bit of his story should be stripped down so we can separate fact from fiction. It's true that humans are infused with an innate need to embellish stories but if that raises questions about the authenticity of the whole story, we owe it to ourselves and everyone reading this to acknowledge the fragment that it true and debunk the false ones. It's a moral obligation.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Meanwhile, Jesus Saves!!! smiley 'If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'

This is who we are sir we are upholders of truth and not deliberate fabrications bandied as truth in order to deceive the gullible. That is satans agenda and he uses Humans to do this all too well.

I know anyone can fall away from the faith but that is not the purpose of this thread or what we are doing. Those who genuinely fell away should be truthful with their stories but those who would lie about it need to be exposed.

HardMirror your clock is ticking!

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Tdada: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
I attended cac campus fellowship FUTA, even though I passed out in 2007, I'm well abreast of developments there till now. Please mention the name of the person in question. That shouldn't be too hard I suppose

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Gombs(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
grin cheesy grin cheesy You be bulldozer cheesy grin cheesy grin

Heavy one sef...

I wan just wait till hardmirror's called out for what he is...

A lair.

And seun dropping an apology! Shikena

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2016
Good. I believe until proven otherwise and I won't brand him a liar until he proves his story to be true - which is what this thread has been built upon and what filled up all 9 pages. Let's see how it unfolds.
damogul:

This is who we are sir we are upholders of truth and not deliberate fabrications bandied as truth in order to deceive the gullible. That is satans agenda and he uses Humans to do this all too well.

I know anyone can fall away from the faith but that is not the purpose of this thread or what we are doing. Those who genuinely fell away should be truthful with their stories but those who would lie about it need to be exposed.

HardMirror your clock is ticking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20)

Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.