Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28200 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Before the close of today, You'll see proof that Hardmirror never attended that school and was never in the Fellowship he claimed. Just stick around.

Like i said before, any claims comes with investigation.

Why do you think he is declining to mention the name?

Shut ur mouth and bring the result of the investigation already. I am very familiar with that school, and I assure u that no one who wasn't a student of that school can describe those places in the school or those fellowships with his level of accuracy.
U just want his story to be wrong so bad that u are willing to even deny the truth of his existence. That is just dumb and weak. And it's a sign u have run out of logical counter arguments. What i expect u guys to do is a proper investigation before running ur mouths here like little children.

5 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Of all the arguments against Hard mirror here, this is the dumbest. Really? Now u are claiming he didn't attend the school after he just about described the whole school almost to the tee? Try use ur head na.
Very hilarious. Try being objective you hear?

I attended University of Port Harcourt, but i can describe Port Harcourt University of Science and Technology to the tee for you.
And, i can also describe Port Harcourt Polytechnic for you.

What kind of reasoning do you have? Do i need to attend a school to know its bearings?

Pls tell him to answer my questions, or you can help him out.

6 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Shut ur mouth and bring the result of the investigation already. I am very familiar with that school, and I assure u that no one who wasn't a student of that school can describe those places in the school or those fellowships with his level of accuracy.
U just want his story to be wrong so bad that u are willing to even deny the truth of his existence. That is just dumb and weak. And it's a sign u have run out of logical counter arguments. What i expect u guys to do is a proper investigation before running ur mouths here like little children.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Well. Well.. Well...So you attended the school too. Were you in that fellowship also? So. why have'nt you stepped forward to help him mention the name of the dead guy all this while?

You want me to shut my mouth wen am called a lair when you people are the ones lying with open faces?

So, what was the guys name?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Very hilarious. Try being objective you hear?

I attended University of Port Harcourt, but i can describe Port Harcourt University of Science and Technology to the tee for you.
And, i can also describe Port Harcourt Polytechnic for you.

What kind of reasoning do you have? Do i need to attend a school to know its bearings?

Pls tell him to answer my questions, or you can help him out.

Still not smart I see. Let me help ur thinking. The mere fact that u called it "Port Harcourt University of Science and Technology" shows me u aren't familiar with that school let alone describe it to a tee. It's Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST, ok?
So u ended up defeating ur own point.
Ur questions are childish and not well thought out. And if I were him I wouldn't even bother answering u considering ur antecedents.
Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
OneManLegion:
All I see is wailing and gnashing of teeth from inconsolable Christians who are hellbent on deluding themselves and other gullible morons to reject what is obviously a credible story.

The Op, "Hardmirrow" gringrin has given enough names of living people upon whom these skeptics can begin their investigations, what's with their morbid obsession with the dead colleague? I mean, even Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead" so what's the business?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Well. Well.. Well...So you attended the school too. Were you in that fellowship also? So. why have'nt you stepped forward to help him mention the name of the dead guy all this while?

You want me to shut my mouth wen am called a lair when you people are the ones lying with open faces?

First I am not an atheist. So it bothers me not what claims he makes. I do not come here to spread dogma. I just come here to question religious fallacies and all fallacies in general. And I have little patience for pettiness. Ur weak attempt at drawing me into a childish banter is not unnoticed. Unfortunately for u, I have smarter people to attend to. If u notice the past interactions between u and I, u will have realized I don't consider u bright enough to be worth spending time on. I just call out ur nonsense and I am on my way. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Before the close of today, You'll see proof that Hardmirror never attended that school and was never in the Fellowship he claimed. Just stick around.

Like i said before, any claims comes with investigation.

Why do you think he is declining to mention the name?
Really?
This is interesting, so which schl did I attend o? Havard? Lol
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
OneManLegion:
All I see is wailing and gnashing of teeth from inconsolable Christians who are hellbent on deluding themselves and other gullible morons to reject what is obviously a credible story.

The Op, "Hardmirrow" gringrin has given enough names of living people upon whom these skeptics can begin their investigations, what's with their morbid obsession with the dead colleague? I mean, even Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead" so what's the business?
I hope you know you are mocking Hardmirror?

The living who was in that same school, in that same Fellowship told Hardmirrow to name the name of the Guy who died fasting.

Hardmirror may have mentioned names of the living, which can be random names. What is difficult in throwing in names here are there?

If this guy did not challenge Him to mention the name of the brother who died, Hardmirror would not have known that his lies were going to come to the open.

If he indeed attended that school, he can mention random names to corroborate his claims, but this one is not a random name.

Someone says, i was in school then, i was in that fellowship then, pls who was the guy who died fasting.

You want to defend this fraud? You'd better put your acts together. A fellowship always has one leader per time, if that leader dies, there won't be room for guessing who died. And a member of that fellowship shd know.

The guy knows that no one died in his fellowship not to talk of his leader, but hardmirror came Here spewing rats, but your hate for God wont let you see his lies.

Its a Challenge to Hardmirror. If you are not lying mention the name.

Tell him to mention the name.

And you can help him answer my own questions too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

For people that can't spell mirror, one has to wonder if it worths taking them serious. Now they are saying I was never a student of FUTA, maybe na bread I go sell for FUTA. Lol
Yes i cant spell mirror. Dont take me serious. why will you take me serious, am i your relation?

You are doing this for Seun who believed you.

Atheists are fighting for you, now make them proud by shaming this Christians.

A clanging cymbal, that's who you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:
Really? This is interesting, so which schl did I attend o? Havard? Lol
Calm down Mr Cymbal, your top shall be blown open.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

First I am not an atheist. So it bothers me not what claims he makes. I do not come here to spread dogma. I just come here to question religious fallacies and all fallacies in general. And I have little patience for pettiness. Ur weak attempt at drawing me into a childish banter is not unnoticed. Unfortunately for u, I have smarter people to attend to. If u notice the past interactions between u and I, u will have realized I don't consider u bright enough to be worth spending time on. I just call out ur nonsense and I am on my way. Cheers
Am not interested in your considerations, so you can start wobbling along.

I have seen the likes of you. Empty braggarts.

Now move along.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Still not smart I see. Let me help ur thinking. The mere fact that u called it "Port Harcourt University of Science and Technology" shows me u aren't familiar with that school let alone describe it to a tee. It's Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST, ok?
So u ended up defeating ur own point.
Ur questions are childish and not well thought out. And if I were him I wouldn't even bother answering u considering ur antecedents.
Bye.
I didnt read. move along son.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is a very simple case. What I expect people who wants to know about the brother who died to do is to find out about CACCF in Futa about the year Hard mirror was there and try to confirm his story. Simple.
I can't even tell if the story is true. And I am sure that if he tells me the name of the guy that died, I won't know the guy. But at least people in CACCF will know him. That's a good start to debunk the whole story. That's a smart start.
When I read the story about the guy dying, the only weakness I could hold on to was how to confirm the ulcer was a direct result of the fasting and not just because the guy wasn't eating well or he had it before then or any other cause and people just concluded the ulcer was the primary cause.
But here are people with IQs of a shellfish questioning whether the storyteller even attended the school he claims. SMH. Nairaland got plenty of them.
I think I understand the Christians on this thread. They believe if the can deny the story using any flimsy and dumb excuse, it will help even other dumber Christians, who will come and read the who discussion later, not to be swayed by hard mirror's story.
I perfectly understand their position. Religion has never been about logic anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:
Calm down Mr Cymbal, your top shall be blown open.
Ok, waiting. Blow the trousers off too

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

What is going on here is none of your business as you claimed not to be an atheist, but its obvious you want to come after me personally thereby derailing this thread.

I won't get a ban because of you.

So, here is what you shd do, open a thread and call him out so that you can thoroughly insult me. I can see you are out to insult me even wen i have done nothing to you personally.

Go ahead open a thread, Title it "Insulting Analice107". God knows i never incited you to rain insults on me, you are lucky, my tongue is in surgery. If you were not raised well, someone would have thought you now to behave in public.

If I was not mentioned, i won't be on this thread

Now move along.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
How all that nonsense u just wrote helps ur dumb comment about him not attending the school he claims, is what I don't know. A wall of text will not make that initial comment any less dumb, u know.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:
How all that nonsense u just wrote helps ur dumb comment about him not attending the school he claims, is what I don't know. A wall of text will not make that initial comment any less dumb, u know.
Open a thread Mr super intelligence. Open a thread so that you can use your Super intelligence to insult me thoroughly, go ahead.

Here is a thread about Refuting Hardmirror's lies, but since u stepped in you took me up with insults. So, do well to Open a thread just for that purpose. Make sure to do it.

Resounding gong.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Howmon: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Thanks bro, I know I saw this somewhere but lost it.

Now here is the intelligent question.

Howmon, you claimed to be a futa alumni. If true, then contact your friends in CACCF who where still in school between 2009 and 2010 to tell you of the firebrand brother who died of Ucler complication. He is well renowned for the prayer programs he organizes. I won't mention his name here. But ask those who attended the fellowship especially workers cos a sunday sunday member may not know. Then come back and challenge me

Sorry for the late response. Work has been hectic this week. I finished from FUTA November 20, 2010. I can state categorically that nobody died in our fellowship that year or the year before, we lost a sister to auto crash around 2012 tho and we also lost the then SUG president (DPO) May their souls rest in peace. You may send me an email to talk privately if you feel the name of the subject u claimed can't be said in public then I will come back to agree on said subject.

6 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Howmon: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sorry for the late response. Work has been hectic this week. I finished from FUTA November 20, 2010. I can state categorically that nobody died in our fellowship that year or the year before, we lost a sister to auto crash around 2012 tho and we also lost the then SUG president (DPO) May their souls rest in peace. You may send me an email to talk privately if you feel the name of the subject u claimed can't be said in public then I will come back to agree on said subject.
I was a member of the choir tho, not a sunday-sunday guy.

HardMirror:

Thanks bro, I know I saw this somewhere but lost it.

Now here is the intelligent question.

Howmon, you claimed to be a futa alumni. If true, then contact your friends in CACCF who where still in school between 2009 and 2010 to tell you of the firebrand brother who died of Ucler complication. He is well renowned for the prayer programs he organizes. I won't mention his name here. But ask those who attended the fellowship especially workers cos a sunday sunday member may not know. Then come back and challenge me

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Finally someone from the fellowship is here. This is d best way to debunk the whole story or at least punch enough credible holes into it. Not the childish prating some people have been indulging in.
Hard mirror over to u. Now we can truly verify ur story or not.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
I smell lies all over the place and it's stinking the whole place out. grin

Anyways as guy man wey I be I go just waka pass pretend like say I no smell anything cool
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Howmon:

Good I will do that now.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Howmon:

Sent.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by NPComplete: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I don't care if I get a ban, analice107 is dumb, arrogant and full of shiiiiiiiit. Engaging her is a waste of time. Always abusing anyone who doesn't agree with her, as if she is the wife of God himself

Forget that nonentity and her merry band of equally mentally challenged companions. They can't have a discussion without pettiness and warped logic. All they want to do is engage in derision rather than a discussion. I am glad to have pointed the dumbness of her thought process to her as I usually do to such people. That alone gives me joy.
What will give more joy, however, is for this thread to have a conclusion so I can know if Harmirror is someone whose narratives are to be taken seriously henceforth or just another person to be wary of. Either way, this should end up being fun for me.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Howmon:

God bless you brother for stepping up. I am the one who has been emailing back and forth with you...My name is Samuel.

Glad to read your comment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Howmon: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
You may mail me now
HardMirror:

Sent.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
OP by his admission opened a thread detailing his experience to prove that not all atheists that were previously christians were the unserious ones. Which is true. And this is why it's such a moot point. It's the truth so he didn't even need to prove it. I know someone who was very fervent but lost a loved one and from that point he was so devastated that he turned his back on his God.

What the OP tried to do however was try to paint a picture of a brother who 'has seen it all', 'had all the experiences possible' and then tell us that it's all trash. But reading his posts you can easily tell that he was badly lacking in his bible basics and even the so-called experiences he had were what he wanted us to believe was the bible 'word of knowledge' gift even though it was coupled with guesswork and tricks. He was indeed very fervent and zealous (if, of course, his story is anything to go by) and didn't mind loosing his life for the cause.

Question is, is it much of a big deal to see someone who was very zealous, backslide? No its not. Usually something happens and then they begin to ask questions (not with the intention of finding genuine answers but they begin to delve into materials that harden their hearts towards God)

Now to go the length of fabricating a story is simply .......... (complete this by yourself, I have to resist the temptation of earning a ban)

The jury's still out though but OP has got nobody else to blame for his miseries because he didn't even need to prove a needless point.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Forget that nonentity and her merry band of equally mentally challenged companions. They can't have a discussion without pettiness and warped logic. All they want to do is engage in derision rather than a discussion. I am glad to have pointed the dumbness of her thought process to her as I usually do to such people. That alone gives me joy.
What will give more joy, however, is for this thread to have a conclusion so I can know if Harmirror is someone whose narratives are to be taken seriously henceforth or just another person to be wary of. Either way, this should end up being fun for me.

Cc. Myn44

Lalasticlala

Seun.

NPComplete has been insulting me since he came in here.

He is in violation of Nairaland rule Number 2

Pls do the needful.

If it were a Christian who is hauling this insults the moniker would have been banned.

He needs to be banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
I don't care if I get a ban, analice107 is dumb, arrogant and full of shiiiiiiiit. Engaging her is a waste of time. Always abusing anyone who doesn't agree with her, as if she is the wife of God himself
Hahahahahahshahaha. Stop foaming in the mouth. You are frustrated becos no Christian graced your thread?

Are you sure am dumb?

mention one abusive word i used on you.

Am glad i got under your skin.

Expect a lot more.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Why should he mention his name. If he wants to stay anon allow him, or you can bring the results of your amazing investigation for us to see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / God Has Given Me Two Years Victory Over Porn And Masturbation Addiction / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.