Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (28223 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Why should he mention his name. If he wants to stay anon allow him, or you can bring the results of your amazing investigation for us to see.

What dumb question you asked there. "Why shd he mention the name of the guy he claimed died?". lol, i shd bring results for the claims he made.

Maybe you do not know this, NL has laws. And the number 8 law says;

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

If you are not sure of an info, do not post it here.

Hardmirror feels immunity covers him as an atheist. He thinks he can lie and get away with it. As we can see, Seun knows Hardmirror lies, yet rather than act according to his own laws, he magnified the lair.

But not to.worry, the world is reading. Credibility is at stake here.

A businessman who lies and support lying and liars wont go far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
HELLO GUYS I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN INTEREST IN THIS HARDMIRROR DEBACLE AND I HAVE BEEN QUIET FOR A BIT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY GATHERING THE MUCH NEEDED EVIDENCE HE CHALLENGED ME FOR.

IF WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS HARDMIRROR DOES NOT MENTION THAT NAME HE HAS BEEN MISCHIEVOUSLY COVERING THEN I WILL LAY EVERYTHING BARE HERE ON NAIRALAND BUT ON A FRESH THREAD WITH A LINK TO THIS ONE.

I APPEAL TO EVERYONE TO BE PATIENT TILL TOMORROW WHEN I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL. I DO HOWEVER PROMISE THAT IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED!

CC SEUN
CC HOPEFULLANDLORD
CC HARDMIRROR
CC RAPHIEMONTELLA
CC NPCOMPLETE
CC THEONEJABULANI
CC SIRWERE AND ALL OTHERS.

WE SHALL ALL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW IN J E S U S NAME AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE.

HAVE A GOODNIGHT ALL

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Cc. Myn44

Lalasticlala

Seun.

NPComplete has been insulting me since he came in here.

He is in violation of Nairaland rule Number 2

Pls do the needful.

If it were a Christian who is hauling this insults the moniker would have been banned.

He needs to be banned.
When they can't beat you in an argument they resort to insults.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
damogul:
HELLO GUYS I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN INTEREST IN THIS HARDMIRROR DEBACLE AND I HAVE BEEN QUIET FOR A BIT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY GATHERING THE MUCH NEEDED EVIDENCE HE CHALLENGED ME FOR.

IF WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS HARDMIRROR DOES NOT MENTION THAT NAME HE HAS BEEN MISCHIEVOUSLY COVERING THEN I WILL LAY EVERYTHING BARE HERE ON NAIRALAND BUT ON A FRESH THREAD WITH A LINK TO THIS ONE.

I APPEAL TO EVERYONE TO BE PATIENT TILL TOMORROW WHEN I WILL UPDATE YOU ALL. I DO HOWEVER PROMISE THAT IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING INDEED!

CC SEUN
CC HOPEFULLANDLORD
CC HARDMIRROR
CC RAPHIEMONTELLA
CC NPCOMPLETE
CC THEONEJABULANI

WE SHALL ALL LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW IN J E S U S NAME AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS UPDATE.

HAVE A GOODNIGHT ALL

Korrrrrect cheesy
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
NPComplete:

Forget that nonentity and her merry band of equally mentally challenged companions. They can't have a discussion without pettiness and warped logic. All they want to do is engage in derision rather than a discussion. I am glad to have pointed the dumbness of her thought process to her as I usually do to such people. That alone gives me joy.
What will give more joy, however, is for this thread to have a conclusion so I can know if Harmirror is someone whose narratives are to be taken seriously henceforth or just another person to be wary of. Either way, this should end up being fun for me.
Na your mama wey no train you well, be nonentity.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ishilove:
When they can't beat you in an argument they resort to insults.
Exactly my sister. Long time. How have you been?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahshahaha. Stop foaming in the mouth. You are frustrated becos no Christian graced your thread?

Are you sure am dumb?

mention one abusive word i used on you.

Am glad i got under your skin.

Expect a lot more.
lol, got under my skin? U think am frustrated like u. Christians didn't show up because they have no proof whatsoever of their God. Bt people like u are so brainwashed that u can't see the truth even if it hits u in the head. It's pointless to say anything to u cos u are the SAN of yahweh, willing to lie, abuse and commit other atrocities on his behalf. If only he cared about u the way u do, he would have prevented that car from hitting u not to talk of u going 2ru so much physical and mental torture which has obviously made u a sociopath. Adios

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Cc. Myn44

Lalasticlala

Seun.

NPComplete has been insulting me since he came in here.

He is in violation of Nairaland rule Number 2

Pls do the needful.

If it were a Christian who is hauling this insults the moniker would have been banned.

He needs to be banned.
so this yahweh's wh000rre can complain about someone insulting her, what an irony

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Na your mama wey no train you well, be nonentity.
see the tramp dat was calling the mods to ban someone
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

What dumb question you asked there. "Why shd he mention the name of the guy he claimed died?". lol, i shd bring results for the claims he made.

Maybe you do not know this, NL has laws. And the number 8 law says;

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

If you are not sure of an info, do not post it here.

Hardmirror feels immunity covers him as an atheist. He thinks he can lie and get away with it. As we can see, Seun knows Hardmirror lies, yet rather than act according to his own laws, he magnified the lair.

But not to.worry, the world is reading. Credibility is at stake here.

A businessman who lies and support lying and liars wont go far.

You're being silly and you know it, he doesnt want to mention the name of someone who died (which i think he already said he wouldnt mention), why is that a bad thing. It's like you've been looking for anyway to discredit his posts and now you've found one and wont let it go no matter that it involves someone who is dead.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
LightandDarkness:

You're being silly and you know it, he doesnt want to mention the name of someone who died (which i think he already said he wouldnt mention), why is that a bad thing. It's like you've been looking for anyway to discredit his posts and now you've found one and wont let it go no matter that it involves someone who is dead.
Did you read the Op or just jumped to this page?
We "l" am called out here as a liar who lied against Hardmirror. I am here to present his lies, fine, but to Set this matter straight, he has to answer certain questions, and here you are saying he shd not answer the questions. So who lied now?

If he is telling the truth, why is he declining to mention the name?

I will tell u why. The Fellowship he claimed the dead guy was, the yr he claimed the guy died. there is someone here who was in that fellowship. A choir member, and who graduated that year. The guy challenged Hard mirror to mention the name of he who died because of his service to God.

He cannot because he knows his lies will spill out.

Instead he asked the guy to investigate and come up with a name. You see sense?

If you are sincere, tell him to mention the name.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
see the tramp dat was calling the mods to ban someone
You recognise trams, hmmmm, i guess you were raised by one and surrounded by many now.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
so this yahweh's wh000rre can complain about someone insulting her, what an irony
You are sooo angry, i killed your thread. Now you know the power of a Christian.

Why didn't atheists float your thread?
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

You recognise trams, hmmmm, i guess you were raised by one and surrounded by many now.
contrary to that, I am a well behaved gentleman. Heaven will surely bar ur likes from entering

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Semper Fi sister Semper Fi! Sheath your sword! Responding to these trolls would get you all Muddy! Look up and see a crown sister. I got this! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
lol, got under my skin? U think am frustrated like u. Christians didn't show up because they have no proof whatsoever of their God. Bt people like u are so brainwashed that u can't see the truth even if it hits u in the head. It's pointless to say anything to u cos u are the SAN of yahweh, willing to lie, abuse and commit other atrocities on his behalf. If only he cared about u the way u do, he would have prevented that car from hitting u not to talk of u going 2ru so much physical and mental torture which has obviously made u a sociopath. Adios
Yeahhhhhhhhh. haggle on, point remains that, i closed your thread.

And, watch out for me, anywhere i see your thread, i shall close it.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

You are sooo angry, i killed your thread. Now you know the power of a Christian.

Why didn't atheists float your thread?
what are u saying? I asked for proof and u couldn't provide any neither could ur friends. Dat says a lot and I am so sure no theist will ever provide any until the sun explodes
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
contrary to that, I am a well behaved gentleman. Heaven will surely bar ur likes from entering
We make you relevant. Without us, you die. The day we are able to wake every Christian on this forum, all of you will go down. Get that into your head.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
what are u saying? I asked for proof and u couldn't provide any neither could ur friends. Dat says a lot and I am so sure no theist will ever provide any until the sun explodes

Little man if indeed you were a gentleman as you claim to be then you would know when to zip it! Going into a ring with a lady is for touts and not gentlemen. Prove me wrong and continue but prove yourself right and shut it.

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

We make you relevant. Without us, you die. The day we are able to wake every Christian on this forum, all of you will go down. Get that into your head.

Sister pls. seriously we know the manner of spirit we have. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

Yeahhhhhhhhh. haggle on, point remains that, i closed your thread.

And, watch out for me, anywhere i see your thread, i shall close it.
i can't imagine how u find it easy to. Lie to ur self, the thread had three pages yet no reasonable comment from theists. Bt if I opened a thread saying God is dead, U all will come out of ur hideout and scream ur veins out
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
damogul:

Little man if indeed you were a gentleman as you claim to be then you would know when to zip it! Going into a ring with a lady is for touts and not gentlemen. Prove me wrong and continue but prove yourself right and shut it.
u don't know when someone is trolling, wait is this not dat naijadeyhia guy forming Clark Kent?

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
MY RETHREN IN THE LORD BE WISE AS THE SERPENT YET GENTLE AS A DOVE! WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING. REMEMBER THAT THE LORD CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS.

LETS COMPORT OURSELVES SHALL WE? GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by theoneJabulani(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
analice107:

this is not a competition ma'am and am sure u believe u are engaged in a battle against atheists bt sorry to disappoint u, we don't share ur delusions

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by analice107: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
theoneJabulani:
i can't imagine how u find it easy to. Lie to ur self, the thread had three pages yet no reasonable comment from theists. Bt if I opened a thread saying God is dead, U all will come out of ur hideout and scream ur veins out
Go.ahead and open the thread. By all means open it.

Your thread is a grave yard because Christians saw through you. Without us you die. Start making arrangements for your funeral.

WE HELP YOU INSULT OUR GOD, THAT ENDS FROM HENCEFORTH.

ANYTIME YOU HAVE A NEED TO INSULT GOD, YOU'LL DO IT ONLY AMONGST YOURSELVES, LET ME SEE HOW YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT US.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by hopefulLandlord: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2016
theoneJabulani:
u don't know when someone is trolling, wait is this not dat naijadeyhia guy forming Clark Kent?

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:

CC SEUN
CC HOPEFULLANDLORD
CC HARDMIRROR
CC RAPHIEMONTELLA
CC NPCOMPLETE
CC THEONEJABULANI

HAVE A GOODNIGHT ALL
Lol
As I said earlier I am here and going no where. See how you write in all caps (sure you must be dancing shoki, thinking you've got me).
This tale just got more interesting. I stand by my words and I love that howmon is interested in digging deeper instead of jumping to conclusions like many of you here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:

Sister pls. seriously we know the manner of spirit we have. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes we all know the manner of spirit you all have. The spirit of insecurity, the spirit that makes your sister even jump to the conclusion that I was never a student of Futa, the spirit that makes you keep saying I lie. I am here and still waiting for howmon to reply my email. You folks shld just be prepared to eat your words. Shouting lies won't make a truth turn to a lie.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Did you read the Op or just jumped to this page?
We "l" am called out here as a liar who lied against Hardmirror. I am here to present his lies, fine, but to Set this matter straight, he has to answer certain questions, and here you are saying he shd not answer the questions. So who lied now?

If he is telling the truth, why is he declining to mention the name?

I will tell u why. The Fellowship he claimed the dead guy was, the yr he claimed the guy died. there is someone here who was in that fellowship. A choir member, and who graduated that year. The guy challenged Hard mirror to mention the name of he who died because of his service to God.

He cannot because he knows his lies will spill out.

Instead he asked the guy to investigate and come up with a name. You see sense?

If you are sincere, tell him to mention the name.
Chill, howmon, attended Futa, which is fantastic for me, cos I finally got a christian that won't compromise and who wld put this to rest. You honestly don't know what you are dealing with here.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 3:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Howmon:
You may mail me now
Howmon, not gotten your reply yet. I am posting now because I could be busy most times. Hope we talk soon
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Howmon:

Sorry for the late response. Work has been hectic this week. I finished from FUTA November 20, 2010. I can state categorically that nobody died in our fellowship that year or the year before, we lost a sister to auto crash around 2012 tho and we also lost the then SUG president (DPO) May their souls rest in peace. You may send me an email to talk privately if you feel the name of the subject u claimed can't be said in public then I will come back to agree on said subject.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by uvalued(m): 4:13am On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

Howmon, not gotten your reply yet. I am posting now because I could be busy most times. Hope we talk soon

while you at it dont forget my question stands here

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
I LOSE MY FAITH IN THE BIBLE, Jesus and RELIGIOUS CONCEPT OF GOD.
Before I continue.
Miracles exists
Witchcraft
Speaking in tongues is real
Everything supernatural about christianity is real.
What is not real is the reason behind it.
It is just like magic.
Real magic is does not exist, but that does not mean magic is not real. Magic is real as long as you are ready to overlook the tricks behind the magic and just enjoy the show.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45205356

supernatural - of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

magic- the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

refrence google.

are these you stated based on the above supernatural/magic

I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.

can TRICKS BE MAGIC? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) / Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.