Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

After Secondary School,what Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Secondary School,what Next? (601 Views)

The Journey Of My Life After Secondary School Into The University / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons / After Secondary School.. Where Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Secondary School,what Next? by IES1: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
A lot goes into consideration when you thinking or planning to study Abroad. Most people want to explore the world and widen their horizon. In this part of the world people believe studying internationally or abroad as its fondly called gives you a better chance of getting a job. The worry for most people is that schooling outside the country is extremely expensive and that one cannot afford it, most especially in this time of recession.The Question that comes to Student's mind is Whats Post Secondary; After secondary school what next?
Every child has a dream, to move ahead in life, we all aspire for something great and a new environment of possibilities. A place of new opportunities where we can meet new people, learn new things, understand other people’s way of life and culture, experience new climatic change and broaden our horizon.
Why would I leave my country to study abroad in this period of recession?
Most of us want to study abroad right about now, but http://imperialedservices.com/whats-post-secondary/

(1) (Reply)

Get N1000 Airtime By Signing Up On Our Site / Want To Make Cool Cash??? Chill While Your Money Grows / Eksu Students Protest As Bike Riders Attacked Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.