Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) (62363 Views)

Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island / Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by naijainfogalery: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
If you are still doubting whether love exist or not, this should go a long way to tell you love is real. This beautiful Bride on wheel chair got married to the love of her life after they have dated for 8 good years.

See Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-ICb6tRkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwfP_9TZwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWI4bVWnit0

Source: http://www.naijanani.com/woman-on-wheel-chair-got-married-to-her-lover-after-8-years-relationship/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by naijainfogalery: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
now who ever said love isnt real lalasticlala

See more photos here

http://www.naijanani.com/woman-on-wheel-chair-got-married-to-her-lover-after-8-years-relationship/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
if it were to be the other way round .would she marry him *thinking out loud*

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

I know.... I still have the chance to find my soul mate cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by nikkypearl(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Naa Godwin wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
The power of Love tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by omowumeee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
she is so lovely.. HML

3 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by loadedvibes: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Ajibel(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
I'll do same if it was my Ugom on the wheelchair

3 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by henrydadon(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin

awww..so sweet..e mean say me sef still get hope grin

[img]http://i./xT0BKuPe7RolxPv2aQ.gif[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Elparaiso(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who b her papa?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omg
She is pretty
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by MrMcJay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ajibel:
I'll do same if it was my Ugom on the wheelchair

Would your Ugom do the same if it were you on the wheelchair?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by onihaxy: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by falconey(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmmmm no comment. HAPPY marriage
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by opethom(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
anything can happen when money is involve..

2 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Blanc8(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Elparaiso:
Who b her papa?

OMO na vital question you ask so

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Amoshie(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Why not? I think ladies are more compassionate than men.

4 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by HonEmeritus(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Next!!!
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by falconey(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Amoshie:
Why not? I think ladies are more compassionate than men.

this century ladies? this is not Nollywood my man

10 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by steppin: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
If the roles were reversed, will the lady do the same?

1 Like

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Preca(f): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Love wantiti

1 Like

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by pennytrate: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
as long as you ain't brain dead u still gotta partner undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Bros u geh sense die.

3 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by kennyonthrone(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
could this be love?
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by anonymuz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is real Love!!!but we don't know is real intention. If e be scam.

1 Like

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
The Do It Yourself (DIY) Lady called Lizzy.. She is so beautiful with a good dress sense.. I couldn't get over her blog (fashion based), photos, wedding photos and videos on IG.. She prides herself so high that you can't help but love her..

May God bless her home kiss..

8 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by Lamzee(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
May God continue to help her Husband
Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by foody(f): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Congratulations to you, let your anchor be Jesus in your new home. No lack, no loss and no limitation as long as Jesus is with you in the boat.

4 Likes

Re: Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) by lollmaolol(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
elod177:
Love is all that matters.

Love is really a beautiful something. I was just wondering how they will do mummy and daddy during the night time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.