Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos (62504 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Couple serves snake and Crocodile meat at wedding reception

Photos below

This wedding is not for the feigned hearted

8 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Nwodosis(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Lala will definitely be on the High Table physically or spiritually at that venue.

282 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
This should be in Benue or Abia. It's no news that Obi cubana have bought all the cow and herdsmen no longer provide cows. So therefore Reptiles is on the menu. grin

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Ryda(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Lalasticlala in 3.2.1...

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I go chop snake and croc

No be Everytime we dey talk politics
You talk trash, not politics. undecided

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
They know the people they invited and what they would like so no problem here

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Wawelexy(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerians been trying a lot of sh*t just to trend....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by jaeyking(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
cool
Which kind wahala be this
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
You talk trash, not politics. undecided

Lol, I don frustrate this one life with the truth

Tinubu will never be president

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by alanto: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I go chop snake and croc

No be Everytime we dey talk politics
Gbayi.
You don de grow up small small

3 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

Gbayi.
You don de grow up small small
Na you no wan grow up na

I wonder how much that corrupt Tinubu dey give una

27 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by jetwonder(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool grin O boy see chop chop!!!
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by alanto: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you no wan grow up na

I been want make you enjoy the thread o but since you want to go there.
I grew up admiring Tinubu as a leader. He’s strong, smart and loyal. He treat his people well. Doesn’t discriminate and above all he work for the people. I don’t know any other politician I could say all those about. Maybe Awolowo and MKO but even theywere not perfect. Between me and you you know that if you were not paid to discredit Tinubu you will also be singing his praise. Matter of fact you guys are the only people that has something bad to say about Tinubu, his personal, loyalty or ability to govern. Besides y’all I don’t know any other person whom think in such manner. Reason being there’s no other politician in Nigeria that we can trust. You are rooting for Osinbanjo but you have never seen him govern but we have both seen Tinubu govern and his work speaks for him. I don’t need anyone to pay me to campaign for Tinubu. I just have the feeling that if Tinubu touch Nigeria many things will change. In form of policy and physical development. How long did it take OBJ to clear or debt and put our economy on the right path? Imagine what a Tinubu can do!
Just my opinion.
Enjoy your thread, enjoy your crocodile (shouldn’t that be alligator?) and enjoy your snake. I see you are already invited lala. Me I will pass sha.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by alanto: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
O

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol, I don frustrate this one life with the truth

Tinubu will never be president
This one dey see visions.

Tinubu don frustrate this one without lifting a finger or even knowing him. He owns hectres in your head without your permission.

I talk say you dey always yarn trash, you dey reply me with Tinubu. Is that not madness??

Your "Truth" is my Trash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
This one dey see visions.

Your "Truth" is my Trash.
Yeah that's because you're trash yourself grin

6 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Cizarr(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
That kind of party is no no for me
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah that's because you're trash yourself grin
Tinubu lives in your head.

How can one man take hold of your brain so much that everything you say leads to him??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by dynicks(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
LaLA dishing out his vote of thanks to all who made this presentation a reality!!

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
dynicks:
LaLA dishing out his vote of thanks to all who made this presentation a reality!!
Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by akosy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
LALA et galore ... grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Na you no wan grow up na

See?? Persin dey greet you... ...... 2 seconds, Tinubu don enter your mouth.

Tinubu is already remote controlling you without your knowledge.

How did he get such a stronghold on your brain?? Psychiatrists gats study that your brain.

When you off phone tonight, tink am well, you got a mental issue and Tinubu is responsible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
See?? Persin dey greet you... ...... 2 seconds, Tinubu don enter your mouth.

Tinubu is already remote controlling you without your knowledge.

How did he get such a stronghold on your brain?? Psychiatrists gats study that your brain.

When you off phone tonight, tink am well, you got a mental issue and Tinubu is responsible.

Get behind me sat***
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by POLYGAMY: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
LALAS
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ashawopikin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
This should be in Benue or Abia. It's no news that Obi cubana have bought all the cow and herdsmen no longer provide cows. So therefore Reptiles is on the menu. grin
na benue, I don see their cap
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Solsix(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
This must be lalasticala wedding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.