Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members (19155 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by auntysimbiat(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Photos: South African Prophet, Lethebo Rabalago uses insecticide to 'heal' church members

[img]http://2.bp..com/-m_h7qM4uIyg/WDLeqrTWZMI/AAAAAAAK_fU/U2O5ByNHV5M_IW3V6b6JyX1mck7lVLsZwCLcB/s1600/0.png[/img]

A "Prophet" Lethebo Rabalago from the Mountzion General Assembly in Limpopo, South Africa, has been pictured using Doom (an insect killer) to heal his followers during a service and prayer meeting over the weekend. Shared via the church and his alleged personal Facebook page, the prophet is seen spraying the chemical directly on their faces and body parts, in order to heal them.. Lol..

See more shocking photos ..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-veklfujFrJQ/WDLd2KXYYII/AAAAAAAK_e4/cEoHEAs-5IoDoUM_l_PmzMR7qUn8LgnagCLcB/s400/2.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gQmtdjpdPw8/WDLd230SneI/AAAAAAAK_fE/2GRJAMpJSpY2WBGV32O2MpA5Y_5mAxqggCLcB/s400/4.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/photos-south-african-prophet-lethebo.html
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by auntysimbiat(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by amzee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its called ''Holy insecticide''.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by chinanu123(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
sometimes the kind of things pastors do for money amazes me

wetin concern insecticide with human being

maybe she had the an evil mosquito spirit inside of her and the insecticide would be used to chase it away cheesy

and then someone would then say that he was led by the spirit undecided

#sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by teamsynergy: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
crazy mfk
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Africans are the most ignorant race on earth in regards to Religion.
God forbid!!

Like damn!! Insecticides have been linked to a wide range of health hazards!
That shouldn't even have a close contact with any part of the body!
All for some spiritual cleansing? Chai I laugh in Chinese!
Ndiara

31 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by ijebuloaded(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
We are our own Enemy!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by virus05(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by KangaIye: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na Nigerians i think say dem no get sense before, South Africans na Mumu grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Progressive01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
People too foolish for this world.

Something happened in the church i attended yesterday (was there on invitation) that got me so irritated.

Some dude was testifying to God's favour during "testimony time" and the presiding pastor had the mic yanked off the dude before he could finish his testimony of how God landed him a job of running a business centre after searching unsuccessfully for a job for twwo years after NYSC.

Before dude could conclude his speech, the pastor took the mic off him and was like "praise the Lord", and just called on the next testifier. I then thought to myself, would the pastor have done same if this guy was testifying to a multimillion government contrect he's just been awarded Even if he had exhausted the time allocated to him

Christianity these days got a far different definition than what Christ intended for it to be honestly.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by britbuz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
this is what happens when you appear to someone as an insect. heeyyyy!!!! Jesus come quick.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by wassade: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh Africa.

If that how problems is been solved, there should be no ones with problems

5 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by DavSagacity(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some church members are soooo gullible. How can ur pastor use what can not be found in the scriptures as object of deliverance on ur body. Chai ... Some pastors gan sef ...Haba.
God is waiting for u on the last day. Your Load and the deeds of ur ministry will be at the border to eternity. No thief will steal it.

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by BuhariNaWah: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
I bet you the content of the aerosol has been changed.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
I pray when I make heaven make I do youth service for hell to punish this bastidss angry

8 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Cekpo34(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin
Maybe some challenges are insects in the spiritual realm
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Vicintonsh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
a their business be that mosquito members
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by celestialAgent(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by eleko1: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pathetic sad . Anyway,his members aare PE ST
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
the gullible has rejected common sense

3 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Uzoigwe1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its well oh.....
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Chrisrare: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smh.. Nigerians are one of d most easily deceived pple in dis continent.
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Obipat(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gullible people everywhere. I don't know why religious people are not smart people . This is TB Joshua of south Africa. The man should use that insecticide on Dullard Buhari. Stu.pid. president

2 Likes

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by KangaIye: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by KangaIye: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by wellmax(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Madness
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
When cancer calls I won't pray for you and I won't join you to promote any #SaveLagbaja hashtag

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by Felixtuta(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
God can not act out side his word. They question here is, where did he got what he is doing from?

1 Like

Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by ijebuloaded(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by celestialAgent(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lethebo Rabalago Uses Insecticide To 'Heal' Church Members by ednut1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
hahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity? / Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.