Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me (662 Views)

Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by queenstana: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
I made a vow to God during my jobless and suffering days that when i get one i will give all my 1st salary to him. I got one small temporary job last month and have gotten my salary. I'm confused as regard where i will pay the vow cos i attend a church where i'm yet to bcome a recognised member,i prayed in my trying period in a mountain close to my house where there is an ongoing building project,there is this young pastor who stood by my family during those periods nd i'm a kind of person that have soft spot for widows and i have identified some in my area. who do i give this money to pastors in the house.
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by edebemba(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please go back to where you made the vow and redeem it at once. Distance should not be a barrier. Do not allow the devil to give you a wrong idea that it does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by iliyande(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
I am happy for you, for you to have remembered your pledged, may Almighty God continue guide you even to the higher level in life.

The Lord will be happy with you if you redeem your pledge irrespective of where you choose to do so (in Godly way)

If I were you, I will donate it to the widow or orphanage home or better share it among the church/widow and orphanage home.

Thanks.
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by waterfas: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Go to that mountain and pay it there. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by gratefulheart(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Where you made the vow.
Abraham pay his vow where he made.
Also Jacob. faithfulness is important to God.
Do it at once. Don't allow distractions.
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by skeendyke: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
I think you should pay your vow in the church you currently attend because you were specific that you would give it to God, not to a widow or orphanage. If you want to pay your vows through the young pastor who stood by your family then you have to go to the church where he pastors to pay your vows. Giving it to him directly is not paying your vows to God. My opinion.
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by twosquare(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
queenstana:
I made a vow to God during my jobless and suffering days that when i get one i will give all my 1st salary to him. I got one small temporary job last month and have gotten my salary. I'm confused as regard where i will pay the vow cos i attend a church where i'm yet to bcome a recognised member,i prayed in my trying period in a mountain close to my house where there is an ongoing building project,there is this young pastor who stood by my family during those periods nd i'm a kind of person that have soft spot for widows and i have identified some in my area. who do i give this money to pastors in the house.
Visit this bible link and read what is written therein. It answered your question: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+5%3A1-6&version=GNT

As for the widows, you can do that later.
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by ElsonMorali: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
skeendyke:
I think you should pay your vow in the church you currently attend because you were specific that you would give it to God, not to a widow or orphanage. If you want to pay your vows through the young pastor who stood by your family then you have to go to the church where he pastors to pay your vows. Giving it to him directly is not paying your vows to God. My opinion.

I beg to disagree with you.

Who actually needs the money more, the pastor or the motherless babies?

Unless your trying to tell us here that God actually comes down from heaven to collect naira notes.

Queenstana, if you haven't given the money away, give it to the beggars, the poor, motherless babies, the downtrodden. See God in them and give it to them.

Remember what the bible says, "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, so also you do unto me...".

1 Like

Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by GoodMuyis(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2016
@queenstana

edebemba:
Please go back to where you made the vow and redeem it at once. Distance should not be a barrier. Do not allow the devil to give you a wrong idea that it does not matter.

The Above suggestion is a Biblical Standard, Remember Jacob (Gen28:18-22), He made a vow at Bethel when he met the Lord, and to fulfilled it he went back to Bethel (in Genesis 35:1-3)

So pls do go and pay the vow where you pledge, Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you.

God Bless you
Re: Pastors In The House Pls Guide Me by ScienceWatch: 2:13am On Nov 23, 2016
queenstana:
Hi Queenstana, I am certain that you will find excellent guidance on a free channel called Emmanuel TV 24hrs a day, seven days a week.

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

(1) (Reply)

Recieving the Punishment of the Sin of their Fore-fathers. / What Day Is The Sabbath? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.