Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Heal Sin, Injuries With Insect Killer –s’african Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heal Sin, Injuries With Insect Killer –s’african Prophet (359 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims / Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Heal Sin, Injuries With Insect Killer –s’african Prophet by Nullen: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pastor of Mount Zion General Assembly during ministration

A self-styled prophet in South Africa on Monday defended spraying his followers in the face with insect killer, saying the practice healed people of their sins.

Photographs of Lethebo Rabalago spraying “Doom” aerosol on volunteers during his church service at the weekend in Limpopo, in the northwest of the country, spread fast on social media...

http://www.streetcurb.com/i-heal-sin-injuries-with-insect-killer-safrican-prophet/

(1) (Reply)

Nans Zone D, South West Gives Warning 2 Federal Government… / Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers P / $30bn Loan: FG Turns To IMF, World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.