Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hardship :real Life Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship :real Life Story (366 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardship :real Life Story by frank4t(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
I went to see a friend, after much trekking to his house, he decided to prepare semovita so we could eat together. immediately after preparing the semovita he came inside his room we started arguing about English Premier League. After much argument he decided to warm the soup only to find out that the semovita was missing. While looking for the pot of semo. NEPA brought the light and we saw a family eating the semovita with water. my friend decided to give them his soup. APC!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Economy: Youths, Don't Blame APC, Lai Or Social Media / Governor Ambode Presents 2017 Budget Today. [FULL PRESENTATION SPEECH] / Nigerian Government Bans Importation Of Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.