Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165848 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by tessywithsexy: 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ondo state can login now. I just did mine, pls share d message
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Naijaepic: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
It seems, the button was disabled, because even if you left the field blank without filling any value.the button does not function. I just try that now. So, it migh happen that the developers had run into glitch after enabled the option yesternight.

stone07:
i just finished trying it now again wit my pc.It does not work.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by sanchybaby: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naijaepic:
You get it wrong, I installed chrome browser on my laptop after seeing the option on the chrome on my tab. Asides this, can i pm you the email in question. Probably there is unseen bug in my version of chrome browser.

You can the version of my chrome in the attached pic

Okay send the email I will try and reset from here if it works you can then log in to the email and you click the link
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by sanchybaby: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naijaepic:
That is the reason I want to send the email of the applicant to him/her, so that s/he can help reset it

Send the email lemme try from here.

Just the e-mail
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Naijaepic: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
kifayah@bmics.com

sanchybaby:

Send the email lemme try from here.

Just the e-mail
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by sanchybaby: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naijaepic:
kifayah@bmics.com

Sorry brov it didn't work.

I just tried mine this evening and it worked immediately.

Av been trying it since day 1 o

Which Local govt you from?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by chrisantus25(f): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
visita:
I've logged in and updated my Acct details successfully. N-health Alimosho, Lagos.

Aw did u do it n Wt browser did u use M also n health alimosho
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by haywhy3000(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Is it a must that one has to update one's account through Facebook or twitter account please help
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by visita: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Sorry for not replying you earlier. I used the UC browser on my mobile, and when I was done, I logged in using my native browser too and it worked. Once I was logged in, it asked for access to either my fb or twitter Acct, I used facebook, and after posting a comment about npower on my wall, it landed me on my npower homepage where I was able to update my bank Acct info. That's all

chrisantus25:

Aw did u do it n Wt browser did u use M also n health alimosho
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by visita: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2016
A very big must.
haywhy3000:
Is it a must that one has to update one's account through Facebook or twitter account please help
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by kolawolek: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2016
what happen to kwara npower applicant for not be able to login? other states have login left with kwara alone
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by funarosho(m): 3:46am On Nov 30, 2016
kolawolek:
what happen to kwara npower applicant for not be able to login? other states have login left with kwara alone
good and brilliant question
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by funarosho(m): 3:49am On Nov 30, 2016
adejaredavid:
Has anyone from kwara state been able to log in?
nawa oooo
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by adejaredavid: 5:53am On Nov 30, 2016
kolawolek:
what happen to kwara npower applicant for not be able to login? other states have login left with kwlara alone
I wonder ooo
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by shinene224: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2016
tessywithsexy:
Ondo state can login now. I just did mine, pls share d message
I logged in yestday night and I av updated my account... N Agro, Ondo state,Akure south
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DIYlady01: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Abirisegun:

I am surprised to see Abaji on my name. I chose AMAC.

I think what happened is that, those that chose AMAC are much, so they divided the rest of us to the other LG with less population

Same here! I put AMAC as well. Abaji is far oh! You have to go as far as Gwagwalada...
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Abirisegun(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2016
DIYlady01:

Same here! I put AMAC as well. Abaji is far oh! You have to go as far as Gwagwalada...

Gwagwalada is half the journey from town. I would be going to the Local Government today to see if the name and PPA has been posted
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DIYlady01: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Abirisegun:

Gwagwalada is half the journey from town. I would be going to the Local Government today to see if the name and PPA has been posted

I thought that will be communicated to us via the dashboard the profile page... Best of luck with that. Please keep us up to date with your findings.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mzleemah(f): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Modupeelizabeth:
pls .. I also find it difficult to log into npower.. N tech nd shomolu local govt.. anyone under this local govt should let me know.. Lagos state
same here shomolu local government Nteach
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by passiondoh01: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Abirisegun:

I dey here o, Abaji tins

Nice! Me na Kuje though i hope dia will b room 4 redeployment or relocation. Abeg incase of any development mak una inform us o. Presently not in Abj now.

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by phulxpression: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzleemah:
my dear am tired of tryin osame issue.what do we do now.i rep shomolu.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by passiondoh01: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Abirisegun:

Abeg update us wen u com bak o! Tenx
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Agadsman(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2016
hello guys, I am under bwari local gov. abuja. but up till now I have not received any notifications on validation and screening. I anyone having same issue?? and the close option is no more on my page so I'm unable to view my page fully...pls someone help!!
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2016
I saw this on Facebook..
It might be useful to us all..

WhatsApp group of NPOWER VOLUNTEERS in various States.

https://mobile./708000889369283?view=permalink&id=720909581411747&p=20&av=100001463381000&refid=18

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ife25nancy: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2016
nyxcel:

Yes you can download the training video

If you are using a PC or Laptop, just go to savefrom.net and download their helper plugin then install it on your system and accept the plugin into your browser.

If successful, you will always see the download button on each video when you open them.

what reference material were dey talking about??
is it compulsory to change password after logging in??
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Situation001(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzleemah:

Same for Mushin. I registered under mushin Nhealth
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mzleemah(f): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2016
phulxpression:
my dear am tired of tryin osame issue.what do we do now.i rep shomolu.
i don't even know what to do again, i will try to go to the local govt tomorrow
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by passiondoh01: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Agadsman:
hello guys, I am under bwari local gov. abuja. but up till now I have not received any notifications on validation and screening. I anyone having same issue?? and the close option is no more on my page so I'm unable to view my page fully...pls someone help!!

I tink we r all waiting 4 further instructions. I also fall under Abj bt Kuje sha. Unfortunately i no dey Abj now, i 4 run go local government go confirm.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by phulxpression: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Mzleemah:
i don't even know what to do again, i will try to go to the local govt tomorrow
Can u pm me or drop ya number lets chat privately.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by idirect(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hello kwara applicant dunno why we are not able to do our registration when all other states are almost done. No lele sha, I was at the subeb office today and we are all asked to report to their office tomorrow probably for posting or so.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Freeheart(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Team osun........ any show about the screening. how, what,and where?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by azford: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
idirect:
Hello kwara applicant dunno why we are not able to do our registration when all other states are almost done. No lele sha, I was at the subeb office today and we are all asked to report to their office tomorrow probably for posting or so.
gud job bro,thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.