Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165647 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by chrisantus25(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Blazinraj01:
I used chrome on a tablet. I put in for n-power agro. I used my e-mail and surname.

OK tnx
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by kevoh(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Nukualofa:
Forr 30k tteaching job? I will remove the microphone from your mouth in church

cheesy cheesy
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by nosa73(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
uma11:
Please I have a problem while I was trying to login. Username/password invalid. How do I go about it? Help me pls.
hv try to log in d portal is not responding pls can some one tell me d next level
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ahmedoo(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
You need to double check your facts,I know a lot of people that applied and this n power stuff, they actually deserved it. As in there can't be a better way of selecting these people than the way it has been done so far. Ask around again it was fair.

15 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by kevoh(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2016
mattyboy007:
is far better dan hw i hv been sitting at home consuming my mama food wit notin to show of my own

If you have a laptop (some people manage their phones) and can get access to internet, you will make more than 30k sitting at home.
Stroll to Nairaland business section and pick a choice. No, I will not tell you which one to go for, you have to do the research yourself. You have to dig harder to find a diamond!

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by uma11(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2016
The problem is now over. Please use your phone number as the username and your surname as the password. Bless you all. So happy that I just did mine. Thank God.[quote authoruma11 post=51256358]Add me, mine is 08062671523. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by AutosBay(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2016
uma11:
The problem is now over. Please use your phone number as the username and your surname as the password. Bless you all. So happy that I just did mine. Thank God.

How did you access that portal
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:

How did you access that portal
Not working. still receiving invalid username.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by muyiwah666(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2016
I am in my personal account, but I don't see where to input my bank details, please help!

uma11:
The problem is now over. Please use your phone number as the username and your surname as the password. Bless you all. So happy that I just did mine. Thank God.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by humilitypays(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
ahmedoo:

You need to double check your facts,I know a lot of people that applied and this n power stuff, they actually deserved it. As in there can't be a better way of selecting these people than the way it has been done so far. Ask around again it was fair.
it wasn't entirely fair my brother. I know so many gainfully employed people that got selected and I know so many completely unemployed youths who deserve it but weren't selected, and many didn't know about it because the awareness was poor
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
I have tried all possible ways to login but still receiving invalid username or password.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Please what is going on, some people here are saying they have logged in but I am still getting 'invalid username'. I am using my PC, and I used my phone number and surname.

And I will suggest that certain security measures are applied to secure the candidates' privacy because anybody can log into anybody's account provided he has his/her phone number and knows the surname. Scammers may explore this weakness to exploit some people. It would be better and safer if email address is used and the link to log in sent to the candidate privately to the email address

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ezebrightike: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2016
If you know God did it for you 'Hit the Like botton and if you think its through 'Conne Hit the share botton

10 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Macgabe(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2016
Timblaze:

the same thing here..

You don't need to sign in. Visit the site here and enter the phone number you use in registering for the scheme.

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/selected.php
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by crazymommy(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
it wasn't entirely fair my brother. I know so many gainfully employed people that got selected and I know so many completely unemployed youths who deserve it but weren't selected, and many didn't know about it because the awareness was poor
and I also know so many unemployed youths that were selected..

3 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Tunababa8v(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Those people accessing the portal, are they npower teach or health
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by oskaaay(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Seems N-Power Build and Tech not out yet..Just checked for someone few minutes ago.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Tino86(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
Exactly, u just took it from my mouth. I am just tired of this country. I applied but was not sent a test SMS. I still don't know their criteria for test selection. They just called already employes citizens and the unemployed like that us who should have been their focal point where just ignore and left to their own faith. It virtually clear to me that this nation is dead.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Joyhuxley(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Tunababa8v:
Those people accessing the portal, are they npower teach or health

ONLY N-AGRO CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN GRANTED ACCESS TO THE NPVC PORTAL. THANK YOU
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mattyboy007(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2016
kevoh:

If you have a laptop (some people manage their phones) and can get access to internet, you will make more than 30k sitting at home.
Stroll to Nairaland business section and pick a choice. No, I will not tell you which one to go for, you have to do the research yourself. You have to dig harder to find a diamond!
nw dis is a nyc respond u knw.. plz can u put me tru plz whatsapp me plz 08062988689
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by TheSCRYPT: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Esmael23:
teach and health is now opening...lets keep our fingers crossed...meanwhile u can check our WhatsApp group https:///G4jQ7W7WiYbBEHbsh6cNE3

What you are doing is wrong. You are drawing the crowd off a readily accessible platform for something not everyone can access. Worse is, you are not even listening to people's opinion.

Having a whatsapp group is not necessary at this time. It's greatest limitation its inability to accommodate everyone.

Discouraged yourself from this act or you will be reported to the mods.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by hayzed1090: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls house, will there be any training for the N-Agro? Cos that's the only thing am interested in.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Latty88(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Has anyone for N-power teach been able to log in?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by josephelvis: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2016
the portal for the registration is not even opening, thats my own issue
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by adenike1215(f): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2016
username is your. phone number, and the password is ur surname.
I was able to set up my account details
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by adenike1215(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Latty88:
Has anyone for N-power teach been able to log in?
Yes, just now
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by crowntoro(f): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2016
When did you guys apply sef? Na wa o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by alabama713(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Successful applicants should visit dis site http://npvn.npower.gov.ng. Login ur username(ur phone number) and ur password (it could b ur surname, first name or ur middle name) and den provide ur account number and bank name. Ur BVN is already on d NPVC.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by iamultron: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Joyhuxley:

ONLY N-AGRO CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN GRANTED ACCESS TO THE NPVC PORTAL. THANK YOU

I am npower agro. .I can't access the site. .pls help. ..I can't seem to see a login place in npvc.npower.gov.ng
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jmanity: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Npower teach, you can now log in with your phone no as username & surname as password to set up your bank account details for payment. visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mopricelezz(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Try email address and surname and once you can log in, you can change your password
IamPrince1:
Please what is going on, some people here are saying they have logged in but I am still getting 'invalid username'. I am using my PC, and I used my phone number and surname.

And I will suggest that certain security measures are applied to secure the candidates' privacy because anybody can log into anybody's account provided he has his/her phone number and knows the surname. Scammers may explore this weakness to exploit some people. It would be better and safer if email address is used and the link to log in sent to the candidate privately to the email address

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.