Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) (25626 Views)

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by awayeyebundle: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Continue ur lies Idiot

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Lucremoy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomibelle:
.I was buying snacks at d junction and while waiting for change, I saw a woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted; "Degree, wait for me". I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked; "ma, why do u call this child degree"? The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home.
Lmao..this part killed me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by lailo: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
If u kill urself 4 politicians,u die wrongfully gheghe gheghe gheghe--Fela Anikulapo Abami-eda Kuti 1976
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2016
Thewrath, I hope you're enjoying the ban. Creating an alternative account to avoid getting ban, but still gets banned.

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Celdanstar: 4:22am On Nov 22, 2016
My people of Ondo state, a beg make we no forget 1983 oooo. It is not yet election and this is happening, politics should not make us animals. Let's embrace peace.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by tsannee(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2016
wot is d meaning of all dis? let ondo people decide who will govern dem 4 d next 4yrs
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2016
lolzzzz i wonder if na leg or back dem stab am how dem go hang d back or legi laff wiv heavenly motivation..too many hands spoil d cook..we here and see maiming,deaths everyday nothing amuses us anymore dey shud try something else like ondo dissappears from nigerian map..ok dis will shock us and we can drool happily ..to the guinea pig dey used 4 experiment more paraga to his kidney and liver.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chuks000:
Where is the graphic part??
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2016
chuks000:
Where is the graphic part??

i tire for op oooo
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2016
lolzzzz i wonder if na leg or back dem stab am how dem go hang d back or legi laff wiv heavenly motivation..too many hands spoil d cook..we here and see maiming,deaths everyday nothing amuses us anymore dey shud try something else like ondo dissappears from nigerian map..ok dis will shock us and we can drool happily ..to the guinea pig dey used 4 experiment more paraga to his kidney and liver.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ceometromedia:
Political thugs attacked Eyitayo Jegede's campaign office today, some of his supporters were injured in the process. The PDP has called on their members in Ondo State to remain calm and must not retaliate as we await the outcome of Nigeria Police investigation.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-thugs-stab-eyitayo-jegedes.html

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Man2utd(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2016
This guys name is Poverty, Number one, am not sure you met the candidate or you will ever meet him in your life. Two you are never going to be considered for any electoral post. Don't kill your self over any politician, they will eventually sit down on a round table and decide how the state allocation is to be divided within them. Wise up man.
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Johnsown1(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Its only a lazy fool that these greedy and selfish politicains can use this days, the truth is that they cant help you,
That they picks ur calls today is because they have not entered office when they do,their phone will be switched off or given to their PAs. So use ur brain if u have any
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by irumanle(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Change the topic to 'political thugery'
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by qleap2all(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Built2last:
The current Ondo election but about political supremacy.

Mimiko clearly seeks to cover his as.s.

Tinubu wants to make a statement ahead of 2019.

Buhari intends to remain relevant by winning at all costs...He is deploying federal might.

I am just built last and see all play out.

Leave Tinubu out of this. PDP causing all the trouble to call for election postponement
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by solaadeyele(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2016
We ought to have stop ungly behaviour after years in Government of d people and for d people We cannot but see nuisance among the followers.
Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by Brightscofild(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wetin concern me?

Re: Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) by orunto27: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is why we are asking for IGPs for all States to be responsible directly to State Governments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office / Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.