Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

#ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim (657 Views)

Photos Of Akeredolu In His First Day In Office As Ondo State Governor / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by Naijapopular(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ondo Governorship candidate under PDP
party Jimoh Ibrahim said him and APC
candidate Rotimi Akeredolu have bright plan for the people of Ondo.
In a series of tweet, the business man said,
Akeredolu Aketi and myself are the only two candidates that have the people of Ondo State at heart like our father, Pa Ajasin.
Even though i choose not to attend tonight's debate, the people of Ondo
State know my plans for Ondo State
is as bright as that of Akeredolu.

source:

https://adeenewsblog..com/2016/11/ondo2016-rotimi-akeredolu-and-myself.html

Re: #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by eleburu(f): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
are you thinking what I'm thinking
Re: #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by Naijapopular(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
CC: lalasticlala
Re: #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by psucc(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
It is now clearer to discerning minds - this Jimoh is used to rubbish PDP.
How low a man can be used.
Re: #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by richidinho(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
People dey contest this one sef dey follow contest

Wonders shall never quench
Re: #ondo2016: My Plans For Ondo Is As Bright As That Of Akeredolu - Jimoh Ibrahim by rfnextar8(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Fixed & Wing Aircrafts To Combat Insecurity In The North West(photos / A Conversation With Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Operation Python Dance Not Targeted At IPOB, MASSOB - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.