Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG (17533 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2016
How much did Aondoka,salami,Adoke hide in their own rooms?

We are also waiting to hear how much TY danjuma, babangida, abdulsalami abubakar hide in their rooms too

foolish D direct
S search on
S southerners
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Freezing or interim forfeiture means nothing as the properties will return to the accused if they are acquitted. The government can't make use of such monies as long as litigation is still on
True but if the seizures would cause significant hardship for the accused then what ? And I'm sure there is a time frame to which this hold can be made
If you recall the EFCC returned properties this year in ABJ
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
leave this confused incompetent admin..2019 dey come..just leave them to dey mumu..

So na this charade them dey call corruption fight??... grin

What will happen in 2019? You make me laugh like you even count in 2015 hahahahha.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
and the judge surely will them or must have told them..oya take the judge to court na..abi them lock the door

This media trial is rubbish...

See this one oooo, Was the judge granted bail from the shrine?
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2016
erico2k2:

You are right but it says investigate not seize or is that not what is stated out there

Oh.. they should allow her to continue spending the money or move it why investigation is going on? I just get marvel sometimes seeing how you wailers reason....
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It says "cause investigations!! It is only after investigation and if any tangible proof if corruption is found that the EFCC would arrest and prosecute!! The burden of proof is on the EFCC and not on the accused!! Patience has already explained she made her money from gifts showered on her throughout the 16 years her hubby was in power. It is not enough for the EFCC to say its false rather they will have to prove how she stole the money from government, from which government agency and when it happened!! That is how the law works

chukwudi44 i trust you, You never disappoint your pay masters/mistress. She has explain she got those money through gift but the said money are not in her name but in her domestic staffs name why? Some of the money was trace to some companies in which they have pleaded guilty to so FG will seize the money and there's is nothing your Jesus on earth will do.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

Oh.. they should allow her to continue spending the money or move it why investigation is going on? I just get marvel sometimes seeing how you wailers reason....
I was having an adult conversation with an adult !
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The state cannot seize any money without any court order. It is not you that will determine what is enough proof of ownership but rather the courts!! After the conviction of the fake directors the EFCC asked the courts to order the forfeiture of the money to the FG but the court bluntly refused to accede to that demand

And what are the evidence the said money belong to PEJ? The accounts the money was found in are not in her name so are you telling me i can claim to be the owner of the money in an account that happen to be in your name?

You the IPOB and supporters corruption are damn funny.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2016
erico2k2:

I was having an adult conversation with an adult !

Wow typical of an IPOB and supporters of corrupt people, But i am so much happy your opinion does not count and i never see any court judge i mean any that can unfreeze those account.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2016
coptic:
believe this at your own peril, if u haven't been in court you won't know that some lawyers can even lie pass the devil himself
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

My dear why do u feel you are hiding something? Why not post the law here for us to read.The law will never support the seizing of someone assets on the basis of suspicion alone

So the one you quote are what? Newton's law? so with all you read you mean that's not the law? I SMH for you.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
SBG04:

Oga again I must ask you, has Patience Jonathan reported to the EFCC? Were you there when she did? Did you see the statement or affidavit she swore to? When did this happen?
From the way you're carrying her matter on your head, its like you're close to her? In case you are kindly tell her to report to the EFCC office in Portharcourt (which is close to Yenegoa) to explain the source of the money in an account (which is not even in her name) that she's laying claim to. Least we forget her only evidence of ownership of the account is the Platinum card in her possession.

Even the platinum cards are not in her name.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by thunderbabs: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Just 27 million naira? 3 cars? And that one na corruption.....Prove that to Jonathan...dt corruption is stealing....you have only 10mins
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Izonpikin: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

See this one oooo, Was the judge granted bail from the shrine?
media trail is not helping anybody.. cheesy

I will be here to laugh at you when this judge will walk away free of all charges advertised on the media... cheesy
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Izonpikin: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

What will happen in 2019? You make me laugh like you even count in 2015 hahahahha.

what will happen is that the hungry masses will kick out this useless hypocritical administration... undecided

Na this online trial of efcc people go chop?..
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz is there any law in Nigeria that says judges should not be engaged in other legitimate sources of revenues besides their salaries?

LOL he should tell us or the court other business he is into and how he get his capital to start the business. Maybe he is also into rice smuggling like Saraki. hahahahaha.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by hannyjay(f): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2016
obc:
You have convicted him already. Too many kids and commandos on nairaland. Note: I do not support looting under any guise but let due diligence be followed...
Liar! U ar a great supporter of corruption and looting.infact 99% of flat head support corruption
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
media trail is not helping anybody.. cheesy

I will be here to laugh at you when this judge will walk away free of all charges advertised on the media... cheesy

LOL well time will tell but how this media trial? you mean posting news about how the trial is going make it media trial?

Well it's not business as it use to be under IB where won't know how the trial goes or end. This is a Govt that is transparent.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Izonpikin: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL well time will tell but how this media trial? you mean posting news about how the trial is going make it media trial?

Well it's not business as it use to be under IB where won't know how the trial goes or end. This is a Govt that is transparent.
transparent you say??

Cheiii..zombiesim is a disease..cheiiii...

My bro I pity you sha... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by obc: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
What's this bigot saying? Must you and your non-flat head fellow conclude on issues without premise? I am a liar? Do you know me before? What informed your conclusion that I support corruption? You better behave yourself or......
hannyjay:
Liar! U ar a great supporter of corruption and looting.infact 99% of flat head support corruption
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
what will happen is that the hungry masses will kick out this useless hypocritical administration... undecided

Na this online trial of efcc people go chop?..

hahhahaa you think the masses are not aware about what lead us into this hardship? You think they are blind to read or deaf to hear about how they looted us dry under IB? You think they did not hear about the #10billion hotel in Yenagoa and the #5billion hotel in Abuja own by PEJ? you think they did to hear about the $30million and others in different accounts? You think they did not hear about that of Dasuki saga, Fayose, FFK, Omisore etc? You think did not hear about the judges?

Now tell me when last did you hear the masses shouting last? everyone are wiser and know where our problem start and all the masses need to make them happy is seeing most of these people behind bars and PMB will gain more popularity as the first President to have the guts to jail corrupt people.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
transparent you say??

Cheiii..zombiesim is a disease..cheiiii...

My bro I pity you sha... embarassed embarassed

pity yourself, Your region is witnessing one of the greatest disaster and i can't wait to see ho you people will survive after you might have destroy your region
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Izonpikin: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

hahhahaa you think the masses are not aware about what lead us into this hardship? You think they are blind to read or deaf to hear about how they looted us dry under IB? You think they did not hear about the #10billion hotel in Yenagoa and the #5billion hotel in Abuja own by PEJ? you think they did to hear about the $30million and others in different accounts? You think they did not hear about that of Dasuki saga, Fayose, FFK, Omisore etc? You think did not hear about the judges?

Now tell me when last did you hear the masses shouting last? everyone are wiser and know where our problem start and all the masses need to make them happy is seeing most of these people behind bars and PMB will gain more popularity as the first President to have the guts to jail corrupt people.
you are sectional hypocrite like all other apc freaking supporters..you mentioned names of the opposition but forgot to mention your own thieves in your party..i thought I was talking to a non biased fellow..never knew I was wasting my time..

I am waiting to see what will happen to these judges..i will quote you here to show you how useless and hypocritical this corruption fight is...

1 Like

Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Freezing or interim forfeiture means nothing as the properties will return to the accused if they are acquitted. The government can't make use of such monies as long as litigation is still on

Then let's wait and see how they will explain how they get their money? You think EFCC, DSS and the court are daft?

let wait and see.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I ask again is there any law that stops judges from engaging in other sources of revenues,? Justice Ademola for instance is from a very rich family ,I know another judge said he was involved in rice business. Is it against the law for a judge to save his salary and survive on other legitimate sources of income?

Then what taking them so long to tell us about their other source of revenue? we are waiting but pending that they guilty until proven otherwise.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by Forwetinnah: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2016
When was his country home searched? They've gone from accusing him of keeping money at his residence in town to his residence in his village? The kind of rubbish these eediats cook up
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are sectional hypocrite like all other apc freaking supporters..you mentioned names of the opposition but forgot to mention your own thieves in your party..i thought I was talking to a non biased fellow..never knew I was wasting my time..

I am waiting to see what will happen to these judges..i will quote you here to show you how useless and hypocritical this corruption fight is...

Do you know Muiz Banire? He is an APC Legal adviser and immediately his name was mention by the EFCC, He resign so as to go and clear himself.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/banire-steps-aside-apc-legal-adviser/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/11/08/banire-offers-to-step-down-as-apc-legal-adviser-over-efcc-investigation/

what else?
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

Wow typical of an IPOB and supporters of corrupt people, But i am so much happy your opinion does not count and i never see any court judge i mean any that can unfreeze those account.
Typical just cos My views differs from your make me an IPOB even though I'm not an IGBO person and I not relayed to anything Igbo . See the resin I told you I was having an adult conversation ? ??
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
erico2k2:

Typical just cos My views differs from your make me an IPOB even though I'm not an IGBO person and I not relayed to anything Igbo . See the resin I told you I was having an adult conversation ? ??

LOL keep lying to yourself, You are from the ND and there's no different between both region as larger %% of people from both region hate the Govt of the day and support corruption all in the name of they are son's and daughters.
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL keep lying to yourself, You are from the ND and there's no different between both region as larger %% of people from both region hate the Govt of the day and support corruption all in the name of they are son's and daughters.
See that's why you are in Darkness and I'm in Light .Guy go play with sand U gt nothing to offer try engage your mates who are in same level as U .
Re: Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG by bashydemy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
erico2k2:

See that's why you are in Darkness and I'm in Light .Guy go play with sand U gt nothing to offer try engage your mates who are in same level as U .

LOL just like that without explaining what makes me in darkness and you in light hahahah.. typical of your type..

Well i am older than the first born of your family, So learn to use the word Sir next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns In Nasarawa Local Government, Kano (Photos) / 'Emir Sanusi Doesn't Have His Facts Right' - Garba Shehu / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.