Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms (714 Views)

Email And SEO Expert Needed / Whatsapp Blast (bulk Marketing) System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by loverprince(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2016
hello ladies and gentle men. I am here again,your blogger 9jasalaryblog need your urgent assistant. I am using mailchimp for sending bulk email and click4reach for sending bulk SMS. but I will be glad if you can give me more tested and trusted site or software. thanks for your support.
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by yale001(f): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Go for aweber or getresponse
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by Toluwani111: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2016
loverprince:
hello ladies and gentle men.
I am here again,your blogger 9jasalaryblog need your urgent assistant.
I am using mailchimp for sending bulk email
and click4reach for sending bulk SMS.
but I will be glad if you can give me more tested and trusted site or software.
thanks for your support.

I have 100k USA email & 5k Nigerian emails for sale
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by yomalex(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2016
loverprince:
thanks for your support.

I recommend www.domesms.com for your bulk sms needs. There is DND Filter so you actually pay for delivered sms only
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by Obatechnologies(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
I have http://allinoneecommercepack.com/aes

Get unlimited & targeted emails from any url, search engines like google, yahoo, bing or even social media.

contact me on 08068862164
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by neddwill(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
loverprince:
thanks for your support.

bro check out deqnasms.com I blasted with them recntly. they did everything SMS marketing for my business. their service is ok
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by bassdow: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
loverprince:
thanks for your support.

Hello,
Don't know if you were able to get help as most of what I see here doesn't seem to be a response to your query.

As for what reliable service you can use in sending Bulk Marketing Emails, I would be glad to inform you that this is part of the services we offer at BaConSol Limited.

I won't really advice you to get a software because somethings are better left for those in such field EXCEPT you can afford the time of Learning and being updated with regards to all things Email Marketing, Mass Email Sending best practices, etc

With BaConSol's Email marketing service, you only pay for what you use or send.

You can buy email addresses if you don't have OR bring your own email leads.
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by Duchman67: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2016
Access one million customers for your products & services at www.kobohosts.site for 1kobo only

Features:
Free email addresses (verified).
Free document attachment option available.
Schedule and send bulk emails to one million customers at 1 kobo each.
10 million mobile phone numbers at 1.5kobo each(verified but not grouped by states/LGA).
Free accounts of 500 daily emails are available
Send up to 10000 emails at one click
Custom design of email content in HTML format is also available(2500 naira only).
Special discount offer on one million email addresses and one million mobile numbers for 1800 Naira only(lasts till 25-12-2016).

For any sales enquiries please call, whatsapp or telegram Odi 2348135464570 or
email sales@kobohosts.site
Re: How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms by tectonotimes: 3:30am On Dec 27, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Reuse Domain Name That Has Been Previously Used / Swift Networks Launches Dual Band Lte Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.