Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,814 members, 7,831,648 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police (637 Views)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by naijgist: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Remember the video of a 'Nanny' that was caught viciously slapping a newborn baby that went viral last week? Read here. Turns, out she wasn't the nanny but the baby's own, biological mother and she has since been identified and arrested by the Police.
The sickening footage showed the woman repeatedly slapping the crying newborn baby several times.
Police say the mother, identified as Aygul Kozhabaevna was captured and arrested in Central Asian Republic of Uzbekistan.
The video was recorded in the South Kazakhstan city of Almaty in August this year, but was only shared online recently.
Police spokesman Almas Sadubaev said the baby was slapped viciously 42 times.
Sadubaev said the woman admitted that she was the one in the video when she was interrogated. He said:
"During the interrogation she admitted her guilt and the fact it was her in the video."The mother said she was unaware that she was being filmed by an unnamed eight-year-old girl, who was the daughter of one of her friends she was staying with at the time.
She claims she beat the child up to "teach the baby a lesson" when it would not stop crying.

For more gist & update visit:
http://www.naijgist.com.ng

Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by petrov10: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2016
mad bítch
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by sirfee(m): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Yabaleftian,I believe she is not even happy for having the baby in the first place,idiot
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by LordIsaac(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Thank God! Each slap to that baby's head should be a year in jail.
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by columbus007(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Common sense doesn't crawl on the ground,if that was how her own mother treated her when she was little she wldnt have been alive,some women are frustrated undecided
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by HtwoOw: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Roast that biatch if she's found sane
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by olutosfem(f): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Were alasho undecided
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by sisisioge: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Wow! I just hope she hasn't done any damage to the baby's brain. I couldn't watch the video mehn...heard it's so brutal.
Re: OMG! Woman Who Beat Up New Born Baby In Identified & Arrested By The Police by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmm. Well today is my birthday. show some "likes". Thats all i want. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Girlfriend, Asks Spiritualist To Tie Her ‘spirit’ / How Nigeria’s Secret Police, DSS, “tortured” Man To Death; Then Paid Family / BREAKING NEWS! ! ! BOMB Blast Right Now At Maiduguri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.