Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses (43217 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by naptu2: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
VIRAL VIDEO: ‘I am a dismissed soldier’: Man who beat up policewoman confesses

ON AUGUST 13, 2020. 5:28 PM

By Evelyn Usman

A 32-year- old man, Yemi Ayeni, who has been terrorising residents of Shibiri area and its environs in Lagos, masquerading as a soldier in the Nigerian Army has been arrested by the Police.

His bullish act reached its peak over the weekend, after he beat up a policewoman who was controlling traffic at Shibiri bus-stop.

The report said that the policewoman, Inspector Maltina Oyinchi, stopped a commercial bus that obstructed traffic at the bus-stop. Ayeni, who was clad in a faded Army crested vest, was said to have jumped out and demanded to know why the policewoman should stop the commercial bus, seeing he was seated in front.

In the process, he was said to have started hitting the woman and at the same time asking her why she stopped a vehicle occupied by a soldier.

From the video clip of the battery which went viral, the suspect was seen flogging the policewoman with a cane. Though she attempted to put up an act of defense but was overpowered by the acclaimed soldier.

While the assault was going on, everyone stood watching, apparently out of fear not to have a fair share of the beating, as they considered Ayeni to be a soldier. But a man was said to have later intervened by pacifying Ayeni.

Policemen from Ilemba Hausa division, who got wind of the incident, rushed to the scene to find their beaten colleague still holding on to the suspect, preventing him from escaping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biLhaAn9QOk

Surprisingly, during interrogation, Ayeni was discovered not to be a soldier after all. Rather, he claimed to have been disqualified at the entry-level into the Military.

According to him: “I am a dismissed soldier”. Asked which command he served last, he said: “I was dismissed during training. I had spent four months in the training before I was dismissed ( disqualified ). This was because anytime someone shouted at me, I would feel somehow. They said I had a medical problem and told me to leave.

“ I don’t know what came over me on Sunday. I was inside a commercial bus with the driver and conductor, when the policewoman hit the vehicle and that was all.

“I regret my action. I appeal to the Federal Government and the Police to free me. They should temper justice with mercy. I will never try this again. My wife walked out of the marriage six months ago, abandoning our baby “, he stated.

The suspect according to the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Elkana Bala, would be charged to court for assault.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/viral-video-i-am-a-dismissed-soldier-man-who-beat-up-policewoman-confesses/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Babadee1900(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
This man would have been a disaster to the Nigerian Army had he not been dismissed.

Now he wants forgiveness...smh!

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank God He never made it. He would have beaten the hell outta civilians.

Meanwhile the dude's fowl just laid a cooked egg.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Simplyleo: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inspector Maltina Oyinchi. angry

Is she a Nigerian?

So a Nigerian will name his child Maltina?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just a look at his face again and you would agree with me that the cone-headed Yemi Ayeni is a full-blown monster...

Many thanks to the Nigerian Army for disqualifying this beast from the service...

Ladies, please becareful, observe very well and don't be like Mrs. Ayeni who couldn't read the handwriting on the wall.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by espn(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mad FAKE SOLDIER beating another birds of the same feather in uniform.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Mayng01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
A beast in human clothing.

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by newheart2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very nice achievement for you Mr Yemi

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Buffalo2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kill him. No time to check time. I salute the courage of the policewoman for holding him down.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by austine4real(m): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin grin

See the animal face

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by lyriclekidd(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
E done be for you.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by HantaVirus(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Any man that lays his hands on a woman is a dog ❗

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
touching an officer of ur law is a punishable crime.
some people just dey pass their boundaries

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Coronavirus84: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
This guy don personally buy market from the Nigerian police force without money, it's impossible the guy go see hell

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by merryossai(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dismissed or not, Many Nigerian soldiers are not fit to be a soldier, they always never miss an opportunity to harass civilians.

Enough of hiring people with various personality disorder and despicable behavior to work for the Nigerian army. I think its high time we started checking personal and family history before allowing anyone to be a soldier.

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by allanphash7(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na WA o
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by IjebuWarrior: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Bigbishung(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Double wahala
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by mosuncool: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
see him face...& u say this one na 32yrs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Oizee(f): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
What can I say? I no first like d 2 people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by banme1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
See head like sledge hammer

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Legalcriminal: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Too bad.
Kudos to the woman she deserve a chill bottle of Heineken. Many fake ass soldiers are out and even some of the real ones are bunch of motherfucker thinking the uniform make them superior.

Meanwhile many of them no fit face an ordinary civilian one-on-one fight not even one high on Sk or Colorado.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Drvade(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Soja man is hungry, tell soljaman to click my signature to make some kesh 4 himself
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Buliwyf: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
This guy own don done.

You were impersonating soldiers and you had the audacity to confront a police officer and not just that you beat her also. You even went to meet her by yourself and start beating her.

After beating her you still waited for her colleagues to come and meet you there and catch you. Ah!!!!!!!

This guy own don finish.

23 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by jerryunit48: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigeria a new day a new drama

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by foreshore(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Babadee1900:
This man would have been a disaster to the Nigerian Army had he not been dismissed.

Now he wants forgiveness...smh!

He was never in the Army

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by bkool7(m): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by TheGooodMan: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
He released the anger of being dismissed in the woman. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.