Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Bad Effect Of Masturbating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad Effect Of Masturbating (736 Views)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by DONily(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello my fellow Nairaland user,a freind of my who has been masturbating for the past 15yrs ask me this question concerning the health effect on masturbation,am not a medical expertnso I decided to look for the solution on Nairaland,pls if there is any medical Doctor in the house to help me out.as the say goes ' a problem sheared is a problem solved' let's save a soul thanks
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Sheared huh....
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by klassykute(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
15 yrz
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by Unsad(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2016
And I thought mine was chronic cool shocked.
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by Dereformer(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
DONily:
Hello my fellow Nairaland user,a freind of my who has been masturbating for the past 15yrs ask me this question concerning the health effect on masturbation,am not a medical expertnso I decided to look for the solution on Nairaland,pls if there is any medical Doctor in the house to help me out.as the say goes ' a problem sheared is a problem solved' let's save a soul thanks

check your friend, he has ran out of sperms.
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by Rexnegro(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
op You did get a better replies only if You can use The google on Your Phone...can You?
Re: The Bad Effect Of Masturbating by celestialAgent(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
If your friend eats well, he should be fine.

There are people who pass dozens of rounds on girls in a week, yet they hardly have issues provided they are well nourished.

This is not to encourage masturbation in anyway, I mean C'mon 15 years!

Well, its addictive tho..

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Paralysis:It’s Not A Spiritual Force / Diabetes Mellitus - Starving In The Midst Of Plenty! / ‘miracle Baby’ Born Without A Nose Dies Aged Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.