Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State (31754 Views)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Assuring Covid -19 Free / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

My governor is Sen. Hope Uzodinma
The LG chairlady is Mrs Gloria Mbadigwe(Ideato North)
I don't know the acting councilor.

Thank you

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by helinues: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Cool

What is cool about this? You mean you like it that way? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
helinues:

What is cool about this? You mean you like it that way? undecided

They Are Here Already grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by helinues: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:

They Are Here Already grin

Same way you are always on Yoruba thread..

So kini big deal?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by BlowYourMind: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are a liar, south east is better than Dubai and London put together, no dirt or erosion there

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
More pics..

There are four buildings meant for the HC. All in rot now. #fixPHCs

Earlier, I've shared it on my Twitter handle @champele

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
More pictures..

From the look of things, it doesn't look like the place has undergone any renovation since it was built in the colonial time.

Only one of the building is in use. Please #fixPHCs

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Champele:
Please leave this space for pictures. I'm coming with them

How much have you donated for a new hospital in your village?

5 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
More pictures..

Funny, when I asked my dad when this place was built he said it was in the colonial era, and that is where he and all his brothers were born. I'm just knowing that now. ��

12 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Champele:
Biko, I need this space

See this lazy youth oooo

You can use this energy to organise your age mates and find better ways of making your health centre better. Igbos don't wail.

9 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State, with a population of over 10k people.
Disgusting!

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

Funny, when I asked my dad when this place was built he said it was in the colonial era, and that is where he and all his brothers were born. I'm just knowing that now. ��

There are four buildings meant for the HC. All in rot now. #fixPHCs

Earlier, I've shared it on my Twitter handle @champele

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

Thank you

upload the pics
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Bighead9: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:

See this lazy youth oooo

You can use this energy to organise your age mates and find better ways of making your health centre better. Igbos don't wail.

Are you sure? grin grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:

See this lazy youth oooo

Stop disturbing the young man and allow him post the pictures.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
More pictures..

This one here is the only one in use, manage by a nurse according to people around there. The nurse is said to be present only on Thursday's, but I didn't get to meet her. #fixPHCs

@Fmohnigeria
@HE_HopeUzodimma

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
More pics..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.
You sound so ignorant. So, me Calling out our leaders in state and local level to do their work and you bringing up the issue of philanthropy is absurd. How childish you sound here. Iti everywhere

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2020
It think this post should be in the health section of nairaland. My bad. Please lalasticlala help me here.

Done. Thank you Moderators

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You sound so ignorant. So, me Calling out our leaders in state and local level to do their work and you bringing up the issue of philanthropy is absurd. How childish you sound here. Iti everywhere

Government is made up of people, which includes you. You haven't shown us letters you wrote to your representatives or the answers you got for the state of this hospital, maybe they are planning a new one or if they have funding issues, is the hospital a federal or state managed facility and who's your state legislator representing you on it.

You just rushed in here to post bad picture so you can trend and enemies congratulate you but your governor is not registered on nairaland.

That's why I think you haven't done anything but expose yourself to your inefficiencies.

Like I said before, if this hospital is very important, Igbos from your community would have rebuilt it as a philanthropic gesture like we all do everyday. Most of our communities either provide an alternative or invest in a better private hospital to serve the location.

Government has failed all around in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by PureGoldh(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmmmm....local man is just speechless

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Government is made up of people, which includes you. You haven't shown us letters you wrote to your representatives or the answers you got for the state of this hospital, maybe they are planning a new one or if they have funding issues, is the hospital a federal or state managed facility and who's your state legislator representing you on it.

You just rushed in here to post bad picture so you can trend and enemies congratulate you but your governor is not registered on nairaland.

That's why I think you haven't done anything but expose yourself to your inefficiencies.

Like I said before, if this hospital is very important, Igbos from your community would have rebuilt it as a philanthropic gesture like we all do everyday. Most of our communities either provide an alternative or invest in a better private hospital to serve the location.

Government has failed all around in Nigeria.
You are one of the reasons I stopped reading comments on nairaland. Children that are only here for dragging

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You are one of the reasons I stopped reading comments on nairaland. Children that are only here for dragging

Children are the ones who rush in just to post bad pictures but have zero background knowledge about their environments.

You stopped reading comments but didn't stop posting ugly pictures?

What is the name of your representative in the Imo state house of assembly?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by quickberry(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin

It's the duty of the local government chairman, not the state governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Wonderful.

What a health facility

No be Imo state again?

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
quickberry:

It's the duty of the local government chairman, not the state governor.

I think you might be right, then I will ask if he has ever asked the right questions from his councilor. Some of these people are not even Igbo. They pick up a Facebook post and broadcast same without asking the right questions, they are here to gloat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Children are the ones who rush in just to post bad pictures but have zero background knowledge about their environments.

You stopped reading comments but didn't stop posting ugly pictures?

What is the name of your representative in the Imo state house of assembly?
You jump from how much has I donated, to what is the name of my representative. Go to Twitter and see for yourself how I tag all of them. If, you are here for childrens day, please I'm not your mate. Find children like you

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You jump from his much has I donated to what is the name of my representative. Go to Twitter and see for yourself how I tag all of them. If, you are here for childrens day, please I'm not your mate. Find childrens like you

What is the name of your councilor?

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You jump from his much has I donated to what is the name of my representative. Go to Twitter and see for yourself how I tag all of them. If, you are here for childrens day, please I'm not your mate. Find childrens like you

Remain blessed for the good work

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

I think you might be right, then I will ask if he has ever asked the right questions from his councilor. Some of these people are not even Igbo. They pick up a Facebook post and broadcast same without asking the right questions, they are here to gloat.

The likes of you and Nnamdi kanu are the greatest enemy of ndigbo hiding under I love Igbo to perpetuate evil.

Imagine how you over working yourself to distract the young man.

In real sense you support the corrupt attitude of your leaders and will be happy your community remains in perpetual poverty rather than been lifted out of it.

Wicked attitude called love..

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by quickberry(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

He is doing the right thing.

26 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The likes of you and Nnamdi kanu are the greatest enemy of ndigbo hiding under I love Igbo to perpetuate evil.

Imagine how you over working yourself to distract the young man.

In real sense you support the corrupt attitude of your leaders and will be happy your community remains in perpetual poverty rather than been lifted out of it.

Wicked attitude called love..[/b]

I don't respond to fulani people claiming to be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

I don't respond to fulani people claiming to be Igbo.

Even a fulani man in his own right fight and defend plus working to attract all good deeds to his people.

Since yesterday you are. here trying to shut the young man down. No wonder Imo state is useless.

Same as the the most foolish igbo man on earth called Nnamdi kanu celebrating the release of orji kalu. same people that put the state in a mess.

The likes of you are all enemy to same people you claim to love.

45 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.