Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73920 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

203 Likes 47 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by csiworksnig(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice design.. Thanks for this post..

A fellow nairalander here.. Female architect too.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Young03(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by eph12(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Good one. Keep it up

Though some guys will tell you they still need those oloshos around lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Fargbaba: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice concept and nice colour scheme
@ Nikkypearl kudos to you, that means you can have two of this on a full plot.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Fargbaba:
Nice concept and nice colour scheme
@ Nikkypearl kudos to you, that means you can have two of this on a full plot.
sure...

@all...thanks

6 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by asumo12: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2016
cry

I wish I saw this earlier!

And I don tell baba Fatai to do am anyhow

cry

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by KingRex1(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice, thats what I'm talking about!

Nikkypearl i never knew u studied archy.

MidasTouche01 come see this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by FreeWorld23: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice and simple

Adding one window to the kitchen won't be bad smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Nice, thats what I'm talking about!

Nikkypearl never knew u studied archy.

MidasTouche01 come see this.
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Nice and simple

Adding one window to the kitchen won't be bad smiley
ok..thanks. .there is one window already. .there is no need for cross ventilation in a kitchen wink

asumo12:
cry
I wish I saw this earlier!
And I don tell baba Fatai to do am anyhow
cry
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by MidasTouche01(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2016
WoW, this is really amazing....

Ladies in Architecture are always superb... they are always proving that what a man can do, a woman can do better...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by GossipHeart(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016

Is that a dog house ??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by legibow: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Small but expensive.....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by GoldenJAT(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
very cool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Half a plot is [size=28pt]Poverty[/size]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Adebendel: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
Complete the job dimension the sketch

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by firstolalekan(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by shumuel(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

.to catch fun

grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ft×60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

Very nice, i love your management skills,, please how much do Project managers get paid these days ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nitt: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
cool.
@op
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by crazygod(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
No guest rest room? Try and create one pls. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Truefederalism(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
grin

I am an architect and I like your graphics. I will not comment on the functionality for one reason.
I hate when clients post or ask their architects to post designs online for advice. Please it is your duty to make inputs and corrections/suggestions as a client If you are not satisfied with what your architect came up with. What's the essence of bringing it here, to insult the architect?

...and to the op, this act is not professional. You are only allowed to do this in a forum for architects.

Modified

It's all good if you want to advertise your 3Ds here, but asking nairalanders for advice, as what? It kinda shows lack of confidence in yourself and in what you can offer.

This only shows the relationship you have with this client. Is it a master/servant kind of engagement?

Architects do not work for people, we work with you, advise you, and direct you.
Please learn to be the boss in any situation, that's why you had all those presentations in school.

This kind of client will probably decide how much he wants to pay and make you accept it. Do not fear poverty. No real architect is poor.
Stand by the quality of services you know you can offer and better clients will search for you.
I know your fears and I can assure you that it is not easy starting. To build a successful practice please set a standard for yourself.
Do not be scared!

Your work is not bad.
#peace

Lmao | Modified again

Op, shebi you haff see yoursef outside?? See contributions naa. Lol.

Ayaff read comment and ayaff tire.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by yedidiah(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
wow, I am liking this nikkypearl o. Anybody that loves design, is loved by me.

Good work lady. Oya any nairalander that wants to build or do any site work should contact her. Let's empower the ladies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Elohiu: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Cool
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

.to catch fun

grin grin

NOTE... ..

one love....

if you no make am , heaven no go rest... Good job

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
som ppl are bless wit wickedness hw can i beg yhu for salt nd yhu tell me ya mother has counted it..

9 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by laclass(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Nice job .can I have ur contact ?
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by AntiWailer: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Half a plot is [size=28pt]Poverty[/size]

Not in Lekki Phase 1.

U are limited by ur exposure.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by lajoshua: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
gh
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by SweetJoystick(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
ok..thanks. .there is one window already. .there is no need for cross ventilation in a kitchen wink

grin grin
I'll go for cross ventilation being that most kitchens are always hot due to heat being generated there from cooking

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.