Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds (73918 Views)

Bedroom Design Ideas : The Most Beautiful Ideas For You / Simple but stylish One Bedroom Design Interior and Plan (PHOTOS) / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
Flashmove:

Need to be born again so that I can marry this lady. I love positive women. Not those that wants to be a house wife. Smart ladies rocks. Keeping the spirit on. God will bless you beyond your imaginations.
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by drewsman: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Hollar007:
D concept is nice but the Land isn't adequately managed... Check an example below

I'll still prefer the op's design to this your own
I can't see architecture in yours. it lacks creativity

1 Like

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by drewsman: 5:36am On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl, what I have against this ur design us that the living room is too narrow. if there is a way u can reposition the visitor's toilet and create more space in the living room
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2017
drewsman:
nikkypearl, what I have against this ur design us that the living room is too narrow. if there is a way u can reposition the visitor's toilet and create more space in the living room
Thanks.. wink the client love it just the way it is..then considering d size of d land,i couldnt come up with something better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by stancydg: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Good job nikky. Just stumbled on this thread now. Very sure you have greatly improved especially in terms of client management and functioning in your role as the chief consultant, as some folks admonished. You own the building as much as the client does. He is the financial owner. You are the design owner. Just as Frank Gehry, Lloyd wright, Jumoke Adenowo etc buildings are tagged after their names, so will yours. You are responsible for buildings you design. Take charge. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by nikkypearl(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
stancydg:
Good job nikky. Just stumbled on this thread now. Very sure you have greatly improved especially in terms of client management and functioning in your role as the chief consultant, as some folks admonished. You own the building as much as the client does. He is the financial owner. You are the design owner. Just as Frank Gehry, Lloyd wright, Jumoke Adenowo etc buildings are tagged after their names, so will yours. You are responsible for buildings you design. Take charge. Cheers.
Thanks so much
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by ibabz(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Simple and nice. Just few observation. Your lounge has just one window. Your client would depend on AC and constant power supply to enjoy staying in the lounge. Suggestion: move the bedroom 1 to where the kitchen is. Redesign your lounge with 2 window.

Great work.WELL DONE!
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by Konquest: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
I want to appreciate oga seun for this wonderful forum..my longtime friend lalasticlala..all the mods and fellow nairalander...

I created my last thread basically for three reasons..

.to catch fun

.to encourage fellow ladies to be hardworking and independent. .

.to erase the mentality of tagging every women "olosho"
grin grin
but fortunately for me...the thread turned out to be another golden opportunity. ..

many nairalanders contacted me..but 40% turn out to be prospective clients...I met this particular nairalander on the 18th of this month..we went to his site together at dalemo before sango..the land is just an half plot(60ftĂ—60ft). .but I promised to come up with something nice..just yesterday morning..I sent him these presentation drawings. .he was amazed..and immediately asked for my professional fee..I told him..to my surprise. .he requested for my acct number and 45minutes later..I got an alert (Godwin)...

The most amazing thing is that he deducted just a little out of the amount I requested for..and asked me to go ahead with the working drawings. ..
I am so glad..not only becoz of the money..but the fact that something beautiful like diz came up from nairaland...

NOTE... ..
he personally asked me to paste the drawing here incase some people might want to incorporate their own ideas before I finish the working drawings. .

thanks to my client. . (smiles) and to all viewers. .looking forward to your beautiful ideas and annoying critism
one love....

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^
Brilliant architectural designs...!

Hey, I just gave you your 200th like
and 46th share!

All the best. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by stancydg: 3:54pm On May 12, 2018
Get a masterpiece today. Simply hit us up on whatsapp 07034643328 and or 09076151101, 08064451163.
Re: 3 Bedroom Design On A Half Plot By A Female Nairalander. Come Let Rub Minds by oludarekehinde(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2018
Affordable Two, Three & Four (2, 3, & 4) Bedroom Apartments and semi Detached & Detached Duplex For Sale In Awoyaya Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Situated at the center of Awoyaya facing Lekki Epe Express Way, Lagos

The prices for each apartment are below:

2 Bedroom .......................................... 13m

3 Bedroom Bungalow......................... 15m

3 Bedroom Terrace ............................. 16.8m

4 Bedroom ..........................................17.3m

Semi Detached Duplex...................... 25.5

Fully Detached Duplex .......................33m

Note
There is option and opportunity of instalmental payment on all the Apartments.

For details & Inspection
Contact Dare on
+2348053690928

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Transformed A Concrete Water Tower Into Four-Bedroom Mansion (Photos) / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.