Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (42587 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / NYSC 2016 B Stream 2: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Charliiee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
jawnieJorh:

Now are u a goat or a monkey? choose one
GOAT

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by ddaammyy(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just in time
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:
anytime i see a thread about NYSC i just can't shake off the nostalgic feelings...

How time flies...to think this was taken in 1998

The memory of Those 3 weeks experience in the orientation camp usually lingers on ones mind. Very sweet memory.

n experience that usually makes you forget or even ditch your bae.
Mr notice me brother show off tongue

We have seen you. We already know you have done nysc

Nl award winning relationship counsellor tongue
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by sohans(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ur Bible or Quran,bcoz....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Men from highlands if u knw wats keeps ur game on, it allowed.
Goodluck otondos..

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Dicksonpal: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ogun corper, holla
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:
anytime i see a thread about NYSC i just can't shake off the nostalgic feelings...

The memory of Those 3 weeks experience in the orientation camp usually lingers on ones mind. Very sweet memory.

Chai you don old oo!

So you left camp in 98? That's like twenty years ago. Odabo sir, eku irole, ekasan egbon toks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by uzowulu8(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
I can't wait anymore.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Mr notice me brother show off tongue
We have seen you. We already know you have done nysc
Nl award winning relationship counsellor tongue
Lol! what's there to show off? Just a nostalgic feeling.
Those days when we got N1500 allawee and we still felt it was big....

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
fellis:

Chai you don old oo!

So you left camp in 98? That's like twenty years ago. Odabo sir, eku irole, ekasan egbon toks.

Not at all..I'm still young looking cos I left the uni quite young.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Rhaspody(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
pls forgive my ignorance. what constitute the registration documents?
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

shocked shocked forgive me sir, say i don tackle u before, 1998 i be dey pry 4 grin grin
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Worksunlimited: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Of all the names those oga sirs used to call otondos... It's the white fowl title I dislike the most...

Then came white monkey..
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by viktor01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
You forgot to add extension and power bank.

Electricity go do una strong thing, na that time una go know saycamp no be hotel
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by mengho(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Rhaspody:
pls forgive my ignorance.
what constitute the registration documents?

lol, he forgot to copy dat part from d original website dat put up d article in d first place, just Google & you will find the site with all d updated info
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by dangotesmummy: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! what's there to show off? Just a nostalgic feeling.

Those days when we got N1500 allawee and we still felt it was big....
so why the picture display? Mr show ?
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by G007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
You don't need 20 passport photographs...

That's how people keep deceiving PCMs
My own still plenty here...i go soon throway them sef

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by mayorall(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP, what about power banks.Buy original Romoss power banks. WhatsApp 07066435369

A stolen power bank is better than stolen phone
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Papertrail11(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
govt hasnt cacelled this useless programme wat a waste 21st centuary graduates in us uk jp aus are gettn demselves busy wif 21st century I deas nd job hunting Nigeria's case is diff

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Not at all..I'm still young looking cos I left the uni quite young.

I was trained to respect my elders sir. If I know say you senior me like dat I for no find your trouble that year.

Phew! Nowonder you have such archaic misogynistic opinions.

Odabo oo, ekushe sir
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
nysc is jst one unnecessary program. make sure u carry wit u a waist pouch and keep all ur valuables in it. carry it where ever u go be it toilet or bathroom. lock ur waist pouch in ur box when sleeping and put the key under ur bedsheet close to ur head. lock ur bucket to ur bag else ur bucket will develop legs and u wont see it again.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by samuelson06(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
@ chuzzyblog This is misinformation.

5. Passport Photos:
This is very important. Take as many as you can, about 20 in red backgrounds. You would need them at every registration point mostly. Then those of you who would likely redeploy or join one group or the other in camp, you would need more than others.

6. Photocopies Of Your Documents: Now make about 5-10 copies of every document required. There would be photocopiers in camp at mammy market but trust me, it is double the price and it saves time.

You need ONLY 3 passports and maybe 4 photocopies each of your certificate/statement of result and call up letter in any NYSC camp right now. Most things has been computerized and as a result less photocopies and passports. Photocopy is 10 naira when there is light and 20 naira with generator. Passport is 300 naira for 8 copies. It can't go beyond that. Redeployment is online, you don't need passport for it but only fill a form to enable them help you process it.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
ednut1:
shocked shocked forgive me sir, say i don tackle u before, 1998 i be dey pry 4 grin grin

Lol! nothing to forgive...this is a far less forum where everyone has the right to post anyway he or she wants...when it comes to one on one off line scenario it's definitely a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
fellis:

I was trained to respect my elders sir. If I know say you senior me like dat I for no find your trouble that year.

Phew! Nowonder you have such archaic misogynistic opinions.

Odabo oo, ekushe sir

Trust me,you really need to consider those opinion cos we still belong to the same generation .
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
dangotesmummy:
so why the picture display? Mr show ?
Mama Dangote se won ran e si MI ni?
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by AlphaT1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
7. Certificates/Licences: For Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses & Lab Scientists, take along your proof of certification.

If you fall in this category, pls don't fail to get ur license or evidence of payment (bank teller or council receipt).......No be play play matter o....my eye clear for camp....
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Haywhymido(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
#team Nysc 2016 batch b lagoon 2
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by AlphaT1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
uxdesigner:
nysc is jst one unnecessary program. make sure u carry wit u a waist pouch and keep all ur valuables in it. carry it where ever u go be it toilet or bathroom. lock ur waist pouch in ur box when sleeping and put the key under ur bedsheet close to ur head. lock ur bucket to ur bag else ur bucket will develop legs and u wont see it again.

Hahhahahahhh I bought bucket thrice in camp.......even my white converse developed legs...
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by AlphaT1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
G007:
You don't need 20 passport photographs...

That's how people keep deceiving PCMs
My own still plenty here...i go soon throway them sef
Throway passports? Lol. U will always need it..... As a new employee, for int'l passport, for health insurance policies/purposes, house rent agreement, marriage registration (in court) etc.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Enrichlee(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Biko, u need just one thing....money!!!!! Enough of it
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
mayoor15:
To those going to okada camp in edo state, it is well with you o, what a horrible place to live for 21days and if any insect bite you make una no scratch am o if you do, just pray its mosquito not one fly like that, can't recall its name again, maybe bluefly,.,
Na skirt and blouse dem dey call am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption / Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.