Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (42581 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / NYSC 2016 B Stream 2: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by princetboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
go with you atm card for those of u coming to nsit atai akwaibom pos stations are available but 10% on every 1000naira lady nkeiruka is waiting for u deir just bear in mind burn fire nite just carnival n endurance treking
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Trust me,you really need to consider those opinion cos we still belong to the same generation .

unku is a lie o. We no belong to the same generation at all grin
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
AlphaT1:

Hahhahahahhh I bought bucket thrice in camp.......even my white converse developed legs...
lol naso e dey be o. even water sef dey miss. what some boiz do is that they scoop water from the bucket of anybody thats still asleep. thats one scoop per bucket hehe, imagine if there were 10 buckets filled with water in that room.
the heartless ones will jst carry the bucket and water to go bathe and return it empty.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by mystmoze(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
dreezybines:
Learning for future purpose...
me too bt ASUU wan de frustrate person life fr bsu here
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Bobmaintain: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
priscaoge:
Goodluck guys! The newest Otondos!! cheesy cheesy cheesy But Prepare for Fire alarm by 12am embarassed. So our Camp Commandant dealt with us one night, chai cry cry He brought us outside by 12am till 5:30am! No sleeping! We keep standing and sitting down every 5mins! After that punishment, who get strength for lectures? No one could attend angry angry Wetin go make me forget that night? angry angry Who camped @ Magaji Dan Yanusa Camp Keffi, Nassarawa State last year? embarassed That camp is one of the neatest Orientation camp in Nigeria!
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Solmax(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
G007:
You don't need 20 passport photographs...
That's how people keep deceiving PCMs My own still plenty here...i go soon throway them sef
pls would six be enough?
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
fellis:

unku is a lie o. We no belong to the same generation at all grin

25 yers mkes one generation so if im 40 nd you re 15 then we still belong to same generation.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by NeChErEnO1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
"My uncle that lives abroad worked it 4 me & I was posted to London 4my NYSC" The gal dat never attended Uni claimed. #lol sister the sister na u biko o!
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by G007(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Solmax:

pls would six be enough?

Yes, 6 -10 will be enough...
I also don't know who is emphazing on Red background.
I used white background and nothing happened..

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

25 yers mkes one generation so if im 40 nd you re 15 then we still belong to same generation.

egbon i hope you are not saying that because you are ashamed of old age,
elderliness is something to be proud of. It implies experience in life.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
fellis:

egbon i hope you are not saying that because you are ashamed of old age,
elderliness is something to be proud of. It implies experience in life.

lol its the truth

Thts why 40 yer old guy cn conveniently marry 25 yer old lady
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by tosynomolara(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
nyc one.....
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by dangotesmummy: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Mama Dangote se won ran e si MI ni?
if you have billions tongue
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

lol its the truth

Thts why 40 yer old guy cn conveniently marry 25 yer old lady

egbon dats not why abeg. The reason is either the guy has money or the girl is extrmely poor and her parents want make she comot for house because no money to take care of her again so any man wey con find am can carry her away.

Being in the same generation is not the reason at all.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Siscooh: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:
anytime i see a thread about NYSC i just can't shake off the nostalgic feelings...

How time flies...to think this was taken in 1998

The memory of Those 3 weeks experience in the orientation camp usually lingers on ones mind. Very sweet memory.

n experience that usually makes you forget or even ditch your bae.
Good to know that not only children are on board here. Graduated 1998 too when my University celebrated @50years! Guess which one?
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by SC31(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
ednut1:
u dont need more dan one photocopy, naso una decieve me in 2012, wey i go do 20 copies embarassed
asin ehn they just keep recycling the same old things
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Siscooh:
Graduated 1998 too when my University celebrated @50years! Guess which one!

Not a clue
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Siscooh: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Not a clue
Red roofs! I be foreigner
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
don't mind the OP! take only ur documents, all camps have a market place. and the prices are very cheap.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Ritzzy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please anyone posted to Anambra state
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
fellis:

egbon dats not why abeg. The reason is either the guy has money or the girl is extrmely poor and her parents want make she comot for house because no money to take care of her again so any man wey con find am can carry her away.

Being in the same generation is not the reason at all.

Don't worry..you will realize soon as you approach 40..little wonder why a lady at 18 will see a guy of 30 as too old just for same lady at 30 to now see a 50year old man as ok and backing it up with the phrase "age is just a number"

Do have a great nite rest.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by imma2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
This op dey talk like say him don serve 10times tongue tongue
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Don't worry..you will realize soon as you approach 40..little wonder why a lady at 18 will see a guy of 30 as too old just for same lady at 30 to now see a 50year old man as ok and backing it up with the phrase "age is just a number"

Do have a great nite rest.

this has nothing to do with the discussion about being in the same generation. You don take style start your anti woman capaign again.

Issorait
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by henro006(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Without mincing words, Jigawa Dutse Fanisua Orientation camp is the best. I really enjoyed the camp except for the best toilet that was messed by fellow corp members. The camp is what you can comfortably call "state of the art" camp. Jigawa 2015 stream 2 Gombe corpers .
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by starboyflight(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Posted to kwara state and need help in posting. Contact me asap
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Bartels01: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Charliiee:
If you're a guy and you take waist pouch to camp, you're a fagggot, just get shorts with pockets, I mean bar your wallet and phone what else does a guy carry.
Don't forget you're gonig for a semi-militatry camping.
Weather guy or lady, while on parade you'll realise the importance.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Charliiee(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Bartels01:

Don't forget you're gonig for a semi-militatry camping.
Weather guy or lady, while on parade you'll realise the importance.
Lol, I camped 2years ago.
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by mayoor15(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

Na skirt and blouse dem dey call am
yes o, ur head dey der, d weird name totally escaped my memory, was lucky d tin no bite me sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
mayoor15:
yes o, ur head dey der, d weird name totally escaped my memory, was lucky d tin no bite me sha
If that thing bite you around yur balls and you use yur hand spread am. Sorry na the person last name o... . grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by mayoor15(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

If that thing bite you around yur balls and you use yur hand spread am. Sorry na the person last name o... . grin grin grin
Haaaaa...dat na suicide o
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by franugo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ritzzy:
Please anyone posted to Anambra state

dts me o. I'm in delta state so d journey will be quite short. what about you?

BTW, do u have d link to anambra pcm group here on NL!
Re: NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress by Rottymy: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2016
To all Ogun state batch B corpers kindly copy this link to your WhatsApp to join the group
https:///CPHSuchfvmZAa8Aeo8Layf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption / Kaduna Corpers Observe Social Distancing While Waiting For Certificate / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.