Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out (6636 Views)

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi / Buhari’s Administration More Clueless Than Jonathan’s – Chibok Girls’ Mother / Apologies To The Eboes,I Now Realize The SE Is More Developed Than SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by FSBoperator: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2016
Stalwert:

Tribalism

No.

Anti-Afonjaism

I hate afonjas with a passion.

6 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by gurunlocker: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:
you achieve 65 to 70 % of your campaign promises 

I will definitely campaign & vote for you 

Otherwise Mr president No sire

I love my president 

But I love my country more 

God bless Muhammadu Buhari 

This dude always speak like a MFK.... like seriously, is this what your brain is capable of writing?

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by orunto27: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Keep The Presure on. God punishes all those who violate confidence repose in them.
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by greatiyk4u(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

Which fact?

Let me define FACT for you:

Fast Accurate Consice Truth

Where in this your paraga induced summation that is only believed in Iya Kudirat's Agbo sipping joint is there any truth?

You just sit in whatever dump and tell yourselves half truths and lies and then you assume your foolishness should be adopted as universal truth.

Sheer arrogating afonja educated illiterates who can't even think for themselves but require jaundiced opinio editorials published by useless Lagos-Ibadan expressway media outlets that by the way are owned by your fetish politicians .

Yorubas are by far the most myopic, arrogating and least informed citizens of Nigeria .

A Mai Ruwa in Lagos knows Nigeria better than you educated illiterates who assume you know everything while you remain the most dense and gullible population .

someone urgently needs medical attention
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by FSBoperator: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
greatiyk4u:

someone urgently needs medical attention

Go and treat your chronic zombiesm

Idiota

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by orunto27: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Can't you see that this Desperado is more than before very determined to commit suicide?
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by soldierboi16(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls wen election cones again I will vote for you baba we must suffer did suffering to the end nioo

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by soldierboi16(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2016
wen election comes again I will vote for you baba we must suffer did suffering together to the end nioo

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Nbote(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:

I love my president 

Jus come out and wail jor.. No dey wail on code..

4 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by soldierboi16(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2016
wen election comes again I will vote for you baba we must suffer did suffering together to the end

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Sinkills: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2016
I think I agree with Mr Femi Falana on this one. How I wish our amiable president is really serious and committed to recovering of Nigeria's stolen funds. All I see is a president who is desperately using the 'war against corruption' for political leverage over the opposition. All I see is a president who is desperately using state apparatuses and institutions to ensure that his political party controls virtually all the states of the federation to ensure a smooth passage to power at the federal level by 2019. All I see is a president who is ready to pat the corrupt at the back and allow them enjoy their loots once they do his bidding while hitting hard in those who refuse to play balls but who may equally be corrupt and making a show of it. I pray there will be leader (irrespective of how he emerges) who will actually fight corruption without sentiments with a view to recovering our looted funds and using them to revive the economy and improve our living standards. May God give us such a leader in Jesus' name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by orunto27: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Bleeeep Buhari gabadiya!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by RealityShot: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:

No bro
You based your judgment then on hatred
Also on religious extremism
Buhari is better than Gej a million times
explain, narrate or write an eassy and tell us why you said so

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by RealityShot: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Nairadean:
Why is everyone resenting Buhari? By 2017 we will know who he really is?
why? how? Descibe..

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Voy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

By the time jungle matures in 2017/2018, e go be like sey na where dem do pesin deliverance..

Falana GOOD MORNING
grin

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by chiefobdk(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

Which fact?

Where in this your paraga induced summation that is only believed in Iya Kudirat's Agbo sipping joint is there any truth?

You just sit in whatever dump and tell yourselves half truths and lies and then you assume your foolishness should be adopted as universal truth.

Sheer arrogating afonja educated illiterates who can't even think for themselves but require jaundiced opinionated editorials published by useless Lagos-Ibadan expressway media outlets that by the way are owned by your fetish politicians .

Yorubas are by far the most myopic, arrogating and least informed citizens of Nigeria .

A Mai Ruwa in Lagos knows Nigeria better than you educated illiterates who assume you know everything while you remain the most dense and gullible population .

fact. the Yorubas re so uninformed

5 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by plaetton: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:
Falana you and your fellow gang of charlatans e.g Soyinka , Oby , etc have been exposed as frauds.

And that is the only benefit I can see from this dullard's adminstration .

You know, you have made an excellent point here.

Buhari's clueless rule has exposed most of the charlatans for what they really are, Falana, Dele Momudu, Soyinka, Tam David-West, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by mayorchelsea(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
So,as an individual/electorate,if I support a candidate and the person peradventure doesn't meet up with expectations,don't I have a right to talk? Everything Falana has said is correct,wailers should just go and sit somewhere abeg.How many of you people wanted Obama to become US President?At the the end,how did Africa benefit from his tenure?Hypocrites would still later come to tell us to focus on the message and not the messenger.
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Cjrane2: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good morning Sir!

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by LongT(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Voy:
Renowned Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, SAN, might have now realized that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is worse than that of Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, having confessed that there is inherent evil in the proposed $29.9 billion loan, the president seeks to borrow. According to him, at the end of the day, only 50 percent of the amount will arrive Nigeria with generations suffering to repay it. Vehemently opposing the move to obtain the loan, Falana during the weekend, counseled the President to channel recovered loots towards addressing the growing economic hardship in the country. Falana stated this while speaking at the 4th Convocation Lecture of Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile Ife, adding that he had written the Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, to that effect. Continuing, Falana called on the government to recover the looted wealth of the nation and prosecute the culprits, without considering their party affiliation. He further called for the investigation of payment and servicing of debts, insisting that most of the loans that gave rise to them were diverted by public officers. Falana said: “Curiously, the Buhari administration has failed to address capital flight and round tripping by financial institutions, otherwise why has the government been reluctant to ask EFCC to recover and sanction the oil and shipping companies which under declared the crude oil worth billions of dollars shipped from Nigeria, under the Jonathan administration? “Why has the Federal Government failed to recover the $20.2 billion withheld from the Federation Account by the NNPC and some oil companies from 1999-2012? “Why has the Federal Government not inquired into the allegation that the sum of $25.4 billion was laundered and illegally taken out of Nigeria by a telecommunication company? “Why has the government failed to recover the looted wealth of the nation which has been traced to financial institutions in the west and the United Arab Emirates?” “Why has the CBN failed to recover the $7 billion deposit and N600 billion bailout given to the commercial banks in 2006 and 2008 respectively? Instead of intensifying efforts to recover such huge funds among several others,the government is determined to take a loan of $29.6billion”.

Read more at: http://dailytimes.ng/i-now-realize-buhari-worse-jonathan-falana-cries/
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by loopmangoat(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

No.

Anti-Afonjaism

I hate afonjas with a passion.
I hate them more

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by PDJT: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stalwert:

Tribalism. yet nairaland refuses to put this guy in his place
Cc
mynd44 lalasticala

Could you point out Tribalism in his contribution?
Meanwhile, insofar as Nigeria is concern there is no piece of legislation against Tribalism or even hate speech for that matter.
An intellectual once called Nigeria a "Zoo"; I concur with that assertion.

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by PDJT: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:

I love my president 

I suspect you're Yoruba. Are you?

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by brown116: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
sarrki:

People like you made us to attack Gej at will
cry me river afonja.

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by basilo102: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

Which fact?

Sheer arrogating afonja educated illiterates who can't even think for themselves but require jaundiced opinionated editorials published by useless Lagos-Ibadan expressway media outlets that by the way are owned by your fetish politicians .

chai, take it easy on these afonjas. the annoying part is how they arrogate the monopoly of knowledge to themselves while they remain the most ignorant on how things work in nigeria. Buhari that we all know and warned them, they say we are blinded by hate, now Tinubu who sold them for his political ego is being humiliated and they are singing a different tune

5 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by RealityShot: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
plaetton:

You know, you have made an excellent point here.
Buhari's clueless rule has exposed most of the charlatans for what they really are, Falana, Dele Momudu, Soyinka, Tam David-West, etc.
Awolowo ideology and spirit still shows in them all!
Just oil their palms... They will sing your tune (talking drum)

2 Likes

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Voy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
RealityShot:

Awolowo ideology and spirit still shows in them all!
Just oil their palms... They will sing your tune (talking drum)
grin
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Voy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nothing New, we all warned you guys cry
grin
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by GoodofNaija: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
These days wailing has turned to creating and propagating false news. grin
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by cuteboy2: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Voy:
Renowned Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, SAN, might have now realized that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is worse than that of Former President, Goodluck Jonathan

Lobatan! Case closed.
Please pick up your wailing form at your LGA headquarters. Only now, you must pay in dollars. Recession price $1,500 only
Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mumuish you are realizing that now undecided..... its obvious that Igbos are more intelligent than yorubas, imagine it takes a SAN 2 years to know a dullard

1 Like

Re: I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
sarrki:

No bro

You based your judgment then on hatred

Also on religious extremism

Buhari is better than Gej a million times

He's not at all.He worst president I have ever seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Import Reduced By 1 Billion Litres In Seven Months / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.