Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) (28457 Views)

Argentine Doctor Arrested For Masturbating While Checking Patient's Private Part / Fake Doctor Arrested For Killing Patients In Ondo State / Quack Doctor Infects 6-yr-old Boy With HIV In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Lamzzyy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na all this kind doctor go tell you say drink panadol and kerosin... God help us...
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by blingxx(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Ah swear i didn't check d name grin grin buh i jst knew dah it has to b dem grin grin

Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by patlead: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
OMG! 11 What? cry cry
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by bignero: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
BjDreamchaser:

lol
grin very funny
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
2people died in his hospital since 2005 is not a bad record... abeg award this AFONJA Quack Doctor with doctorial degree... after all buhari is Commander in chief without school certificate

1 Like

Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by babooshka: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
coolbreezy01:
If all he says is true and he has been practising for eleven years then truthfully he is a doctor beta dan even the ones with certificate...he should just go to school get the certificate and continue cause he gat the experience but I trust naija police cause that man his doomed.
. u sound like u av a lot of experience with being a quack. In oda words, u r saying dat what he did was OK, and d fact that ppl go 2 school 1st, b4 being allowed 2 treat ppl is a waste of time. U need ur head examined.
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by coolbreezy01: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
babooshka:
. u sound like u av a lot of experience with being a quack. In oda words, u r saying dat what he did was OK, and d fact that ppl go 2 school 1st, b4 being allowed 2 treat ppl is a waste of time. U need ur head examined.
Bro I did not say he is right. Read my post which I said if what he said was true he is better than supposed doctors with certificates who patients die daily in their hospitals for lack of experience... And your moniker reminds me of a brazilian movie I once watched which they call their mom mamooshka and me andmy sibling adopted it for my mom and dad...Good old days

1 Like

Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dr Afonja MBBS
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Omonigeriarere: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
kinggogo:
Ah swear i didn't check d name grin grin buh i jst knew dah it has to b dem grin grin
[/s]

"The police in Lagos State on Monday paraded an alleged quack doctor, Celestine Yolonfun, who was arrested in the Apapa area of the state"

Read una no go read: na to run comment like a mad man who is chasing shadow. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Cityguy: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well.....emm....he has only killed two.....emm.....let's leave him to kill more to be sure this is not a frame-up.
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by Damola00: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thunder fire those who accusing Best tribe(Yoruba) They are jealous bc their head b like tennis rackets.
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by brojoshua: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Because Nigeria is in very deep darkness and grossly and wickedly corrupt, such a "doctor" will not easily be detected and in fact some form his town may even match for him that he should not be disturbed or stop from practicing.
Almost all of us in Nigeria are so corrupt that we cannot truly differentiate between light and darkness, or tail from head nor moon from sun, or our right hand from the left, though we claim to be wise, great, educated and good.
It is because of these things that our lives, nation, roads, lights, etc are like these.
And I will never be surprise if our conditions get worse and worse until we turn from our wicked ways to the good ways.
So let those of us that are wicked turn from our wicked ways unto the good and right ways that it may be well with us and our nation. Let us start to know what is evil and bad and treat them as evil and bad and also to identify what is good and right and to do and support the doing of such things. Thank you.
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by precious1967(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
talk of any crime in d world you ll find it in nigeria. hmm...
Re: Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) by naijamerican: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
These dishonest yolobas have come again ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.