Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan (5209 Views)

Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets / See Crowd Currently Gathered In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Service, Greets People Who Gathered To See Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
In your dream.... When mazi will tell me to bring 5m and renovate the family house...... All tribes are cute and beautiful
Godprotectigbos:

we dont hate u guys tooo but

u guys marry our girls because igbo girls are the best...all tribe all dream of marrying igbo lady so nobody will stop una from marrying igbo girls

u all know that igbo ladies are unique in nigeria....so is better for ofonja to marry igbos to have a fine kids with brains
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by finaly01: 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
FSBoperator:

You mean a tribe of darkness spawned by a race of half demons after lucifer was thrown out of heaven.
what I mean is that all tribes in Nigeria fall under black race but because the term black can sometimes be regarded as derogatory, people now prefer to use the word Africans, Just like we have white, Indochina, Arabians and Mayans. eg, French, Dutch, English, Russian, etc are all classified under white race.
The point I'm trying to make is, most times just like this post, you see yoruba politicians calling them selves yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by kettle84(m): 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

And you're singing biafraudddd because you're a pathetic loser and the oyel in the Niger delta.

Are your own pot bellied governors rejecting their allocations?

Go and mourn your loss in biafraudd with your five unpoductive and resourcesless states..
tell me which typical Southwest state is better than the 5 states apart from Lagos and we know the reason why Lagos is different because of FG,foreigners, and other Nigerians investment.none of the five SE states are bankrupt like Osun ,Ekiti and so on. For your information Abia,and IMO state contribute great resources from oil to the federal purse used to finance your states.The Five states have produced human resources I.e people who have contributed to development of Nigeria.Areas from the 5 states were curved out to form Delta and Rivers that produce daily financial resources to this country. You mentioned the agitation in the SE.yes it is borne out of I'll treatment and injustice, it is a response to self defense which the FG must address. understand it now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by ChessEnthusiast: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
kettle84:
tell me which typical Southwest state is better than the 5 states apart from Lagos and we know the reason why Lagos is different because of FG,foreigners, and other Nigerians investment.none of the five SE states are bankrupt like Osun ,Ekiti and so on. For your information Abia,and IMO state contribute great resources from oil to the federal purse used to finance your states.The Five states have produced human resources I.e people who have contributed to development of Nigeria.Areas from the 5 states were curved out to form Delta and Rivers that produce daily financial resources to this country. You mentioned the agitation in the SE.yes it is borne out of I'll treatment and injustice, it is a response to self defense which the FG must address. understand it now!

Quote me again tomorrow (in the morning) and I'll have time to pieces your trash.. I'm too tired to respond to the pile of rubbish you put up there. Oil from rivers and delta now belong to the SE... we all know the reason for tour attachee by force... Abeg am tired..

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by kettle84(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Quote me again tomorrow (in the morning) and I'll have time to pieces your trash.. I'm too tired to respond to the pile of rubbish you put up there. Oil from rivers and delta now belong to the SE... we all know the reason for tour attachee by force... Abeg am tired..
I said, areas of the SE were curved to form Delta and Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by kayzat: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
RipplesNigeria:
Cold calculations bordering on concerns over alleged northern plot to dominate the Southwest ahead 2019 polls might just be the real reason governors from the region gathered in Ibadan on Monday.

Arising from a meeting that saw all but one of the six Southwest governors in attendance, Ripples Nigeria gathered that the helmsmen resolved to build stronger economic ties to stave off crisis of underdevelopment and growth in the region.

Cached as an ‘economic forum,’ the meeting via a communique read by Governor Ayo Fayose said, “All states, including Ekiti, have subscribed to and agreed that regional integration is the best way forward. We must do everything humanly possible not to go back on our resolves. It is forward for the people and for the Yoruba race.”

Full Details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/real-reasons-southwest-govs-gathered-ibadan/

You need to have your head examined. is that the first time they will be meeting ? maybe you should Google about DAWN commission for you to see.

Dawn commission is the equivalent of the , SS peoples assembly, governors forum and co .

The membership of that commission cut across party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by verygudbadguy(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Dreambeat:
Why are you concerned about Biafra agitation?Is that where your last breath lie?Just asking.No offense.A people has a right to self determination

No offense taking.

I agree, people have the right to self determination but that can only be achieved if the agitation is agreed by majority of the people concerned.

That is why i said you guys need numbers to intimidate the Federal govt. Majority of people in the SW are not in support of your Biafra hence, it cannot be actualized now.

Try and mobilize people to move back to the region. Your people are all over Nigeria, leaving just few of you behind.
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by verygudbadguy(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

guy or babe ...have u ever seen me on any trend agitating for biafra

am on one Nigeria but if any tribe try to insult my tribe because of biafra.....guy i will not hesitate to finish the person and his tribe

ur people cannot insult my people and expect me to keep quiet no no no it is not done

I am a guy.

You will agree with me that every tribe has its own bad eggs. I am also sure that you are familiar with this names; Afonja Brown Roof Republic and Flat heads Chest Beaters.

Some people coined this name and they are the ones fueling the tribalism crises we are experiencing on Nairaland of late.
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by Dreambeat: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
verygudbadguy:

No offense taking.

I agree, people have the right to self determination but that can only be achieved if the agitation is agreed by majority of the people concerned.

That is why i said you guys need numbers to intimidate the Federal govt. Majority of people in the SW are not in support of your Biafra hence, it cannot be actualized now.

Try and mobilize people to move back to the region. Your people are all over Nigeria, leaving just few of you behind.
That is where you are getting it wrong.Biafrans don't need the SW to ratify their independence,only Biafrans do.A majority vote in a referendum is enough.What Biafrans need to do is to lobby the super powers(unfortunately) especially the USA,and Nigeria would be history.I can assure you that 90% of Biafrans want to opt out of Nigeria.The rest 10%,of which part are some Nairalanders who come to proclaim being Igbo but do not support Biafra,of course have the right not to support the agitation.Coming online to proclaim being Igbos but not in support of Biafra is not a big deal.Every Biafran by birth will not be in support.Some Biafrans have interest to protect in the present Nigeria of which they are afraid to give up.Its understandable.In the Scottish referendum,some wanted in while others wanted out,however those who wanted to remain were more in number.Talking about mobilization,that is what various Biafran secessionist groups are doing.It may take some time to achieve but will surely come.The worst that can happen is to get the Aburi-like agreement.
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by verygudbadguy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dreambeat:
That is where you are getting it wrong.Biafrans don't need the SW to ratify their independence,only Biafrans do.A majority vote in a referendum is enough.What Biafrans need to do is to lobby the super powers(unfortunately) especially the USA,and Nigeria would be history.I can assure you that 90% of Biafrans want to opt out of Nigeria.The rest 10%,of which part are some Nairalanders who come to proclaim being Igbo but do not support Biafra,of course have the right not to support the agitation.Coming online to proclaim being Igbos but not in support of Biafra is not a big deal.Every Biafran by birth will not be in support.Some Biafrans have interest to protect in the present Nigeria of which they are afraid to give up.Its understandable.In the Scottish referendum,some wanted in while others wanted out,however those who wanted to remain were more in number.Talking about mobilization,that is what various Biafran secessionist groups are doing.It may take some time to achieve but will surely come.The worst that can happen is to get the Aburi-like agreement.

Error of omission there.

I meant majority of your people living in SW do not support your quest.
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by laudate: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dreambeat:

Aburi-like agreement which your people will reject again, because it contains only 85% - 95% of your demands and not the whole 100% that you want?? Ok, we are waiting & watching in 3D. cheesy
Re: Real Reasons Southwest Govs Gathered In Ibadan by Dreambeat: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
laudate:

Aburi-like agreement which your people will reject again, because it contains only 85% - 95% of your demands and not the whole 100% that you want?? Ok, we are waiting & watching in 3D. cheesy
Go check your history,Gowon and his advisers rejected the Aburi accord.In negotiations,no party expects to get 100% of demands,otherwise dialogue should be rejected ab initio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar. Iche Okwuku, An Ikwerrre Man Wins Secretary-General Of Oha-Na-Eze Ndi Igbo / Nigeria Population: 1921 Census- Pics / NBS Latest Report Says Nigeria Economy Grew By 1.95% In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.