Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (54041 Views)

Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Hargbo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
ogbe240:

you say this because that's what you did. Others added value to the communities they were posted to by way of making up for the deficit of teacher/student ratio in those local schools. Other corpers made a difference by the Personal CDS they did, etc. Unlike you, not everyone has nothing to offer the world.
don't mind the guys is an idiot, just because he screw all the home he met during service, he thinks everybody are like him....And the guy will still be claim he serve Nigeria
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by allaboutobed(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sismerra:
Ok
shuu. guy take am easy na
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by tolats(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2016
DirtyGold:
Damn! That's some supercalifragilisticexpialidocious shít!

What's tha business?
Mary Poppins has got ya back, hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 23, 2016
cao:

[img]http://readinginbeddotcom.files./2016/07/ms-jackson.gif[/img]

Still trying to decipher that "cryptic" meme.
Here's my best attempt:

"It's Cao. Ms. Cow if you're nasty."

Is there something you're trying to tell me about mammaries?
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by cao(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Haute:

Still trying to decipher that "cryptic" meme.
Here's my best attempt:

"It's Cao. Ms. Cow if you're nasty."

Is there something you're trying to tell me about mammaries?
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
cao:

We both know the answer to that question, Fifa-soccer-hating-until-2017-mod. tongue
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by iyanigold: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
They should offer him service in Canada and let c if the excuse will be applicable
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by whoisuche: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
The poster above me is a jehova's witness.

The guy above you is saying the truth.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by kayelm87(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Tried something similar at Yikpata camp, Kwara state and the local government liaison officer told me, point blank, 'we will give you a befitting burial if you die'. And that was how I resigned to looking for alternative way because the threat of death upon yourself would not make NYSC bulge to such a request.
loool, NYSC officials in kwara state ehn, den no dey take shit... and den like women die. lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by cao(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Haute:

We both know the answer to that question, Fifa-soccer-hating-until-2017-mod. tongue
Because you manage to know how to kick a virtual ball, we no go hear word again. Eyah...it is well.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
cao:

Because you manage to know how to kick a virtual ball, we no go hear word again. Eyah...it is well.

Lol...you and this your razor mouth. I know what to do.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by tetengi4life(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congratulations to the prospective and serving corps members. For those of you that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake should go through this thread and you will find all the required steps and materials FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Larablink:
Ok

Sister Lara smiley

#YOLO
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Larablink(f): 9:33am On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:

Sister Lara smiley

#YOLO
Bro richommie how are you. Anything for the girls
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Larablink:

Bro richommie how are you. Anything for the girls

Abi na u I suppose dey ask sef grin

Am fyn n you?

#YOLO
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Larablink(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:

Abi na u I suppose dey ask sef grin

Am fyn n you?

#YOLO

I'm fine too. Na you we go ask because I know say recession no reach your side
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2016
Larablink:

I'm fine too. Na you we go ask because I know say recession no reach your side

See you. . . E be like say. .buhari carry d recession come my domot keep.
U wey dey shine bright like morning star cheesy
Recession no dey show for ur body.

#YOLO
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Larablink(f): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2016
richommie:

See you. . . E be like say. .buhari carry d recession come my domot keep.
U wey dey shine bright like morning star cheesy
Recession no dey show for ur body.

#YOLO
lol recession no dey show for body oh. Abeg cook make I come chop.
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
Larablink:
lol recession no dey show for body oh. Abeg cook make I come chop.

Na only Indomie I Sabi cook oo.. u go chop? grin INDOMIE?

#YOLO
Re: Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment by Ugosample(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Zabilon007:
Redeployment should be strictly for Health and maybe Marriage purposes only. NYSC is meant to deploy you out of your comfort zone..... Which is, where life is!

Service at the expense of your safety?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted / Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.