Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Bathroom Floor Tiles Search - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bathroom Floor Tiles Search (6124 Views)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by anow458: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi

I’m trying to source similar white tiles (shown in the pictures below) for the wall and floors of a bathroom.

The area required is 27 square metres (Floor: 7 sq m | Wall: 20 sq m)

Price range of the tile should be between N1000 per square metre and N2200 per square metre.

In terms of size, the larger the better.

Please indicate availability/ if in stock.

Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mufutau55(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
@Rotecch77
Didn't you sell me something close to this tiles sometimes back?

@Anow458 .... is the one below close enough?

Hajji M.

Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by FastShipping: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
mufutau55:
@Rotecch77

Hajji M.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not close Hajj. That tile you saw up there is called Carara polished porcelain tile. It is the tile I wanted to go for but changed my mind at the end and went for plain polished white tiles. They are not cheap at all. It won't cost less than 9,000 - 11,000 naira per square meter in Nigeria if at all they have it. I bought mine $2.79 per square foot but now sold for $2.49 per square foot.

Here is the tile at Floor and Décor: https://www.flooranddecor.com/porcelain-tile/carrara-polished-porcelain-tile-912500315.html

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mufutau55(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
FastShipping:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not close Hajj. That tile you saw up there is called Carara polished porcelain tile. It is the tile I wanted to go for but changed my mind at the end and went for plain polished white tiles. They are not cheap at all. It won't cost less than 9,000 - 11,000 naira per square meter in Nigeria if at all they have it.

Here is the title at Floor and Décor: https://www.flooranddecor.com/porcelain-tile/carrara-polished-porcelain-tile-912500315.html

Hah! OK. When I see the N1,000 - N2,200 price is the reason I posted that poor man stuff wey I get o. smiley
That N9,000 - 11,000 naira per square meter not be k=joke o.
That one you bought nah wah now, not be for poor man o... Se I kuku see am.

Hajji M.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by FastShipping: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
mufutau55:

Hah! OK. When I see the N1,000 price is the reason I posted that poor man stuff o. smiley
That N9,000 - 11,000 naira per square meter not be k=joke o. That one you bought nah wah now... Se I kuku see am.

Hajji M.

There is no way you make a trip to Floors and Decors that you won't enter gbese. I'm still hurting up till today since I went there shopping.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mufutau55(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
FastShipping:

There is no way you make a trip to Floors and Decors that you won't enter gbese. I'm still hurting up till today since I went there shopping.

I am glad there is none in none close to me, but each time I drive there... it takes me just few minutes to walk out and moody o.
My wife says "Then why do you go there, to go get yourself upset" I always replied, Nah poverty dey do me o. smiley
I like good stuff, but I no get money to get am.

Hajji M.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by FastShipping: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
mufutau55:

I am glad there is none in none close to me, but each time I drive there... it takes me just few minutes to walk out and moody o.
My wife says "Then why do you go there, to go get yourself upset" I always replied, Nah poverty dey do me o. smiley
I like good stuff, but I no get money to get am.

Hajji M.

grin grin grin

I went to Floor and Décor between 8-12 times before I came back to finally buy. They got tired of me within three weeks after going there. The managers, floor boys, drivers all know me very well till today. They thought I was only coming to see so they stopped attending to me whenever I showed up. But the day I came there with my kids and sister and ready to buy was when they finally believe I was serious about tiles I had been pricing for over three months. I wrote them a check and they had to kind of scrutinize my check. I just told them to go clear the check and get my tiles ready within 4 weeks. When my tiles finally ready with my names printed on them they called me to come and sign for their release.

Those oyinbo believe na only them get money to buy good stuff. They believe for a black man to buy good stuff, he or she must be an athlete.

1 Like

Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mufutau55(m): 2:58am On Nov 23, 2016
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

I went to Floor and Décor between 8-12 times before I came back to finally buy. They got tired of me within three weeks after going there. The managers, floor boys, drivers all know me very well till today. They thought I was only coming to see so they stopped attending to me whenever I showed up. But the day I came there with my kids and sister and ready to buy was when they finally believe I was serious about tiles I had been pricing for over three months. I wrote them a check and they had to kind of scrutinize my check. I just told them to go clear the check and get my tiles ready within 4 weeks. When my tiles finally ready with my names printed on them they called me to come and sign for their release.

Those oyinbo believe na only them get money to buy good stuff. They believe for a black man to buy good stuff, he or she must be an athlete.

I know what you mean, brother.

Hajji M.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by anow458: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
mufutau55:
@Rotecch77

Hajji M.

Not close at at all! Thats more of grey.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mufutau55(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
anow458:

Not close at at all! Thats more of grey.

Yeah! I saw @Rotecch77 posted a Carara design that looks like that too... ask him on his thread.

Hajji M.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
I just saw this now, hajji you are right sir, the tiles is carara white,i will repost the pics here later, I lost my phone about 35 hours ago
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2016
The tiles

Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by anow458: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
rotecch77:
The tiles

How much do these go for?
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
5000 per meter square now
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by FastShipping: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
rotecch77:
The tiles

This is close to it but not the same.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's the same tiles carara white, unless what he wanted is not carara white
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by FastShipping: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
rotecch77:
It's the same tiles carara white, unless what he wanted is not carara white

I hope it is. It looks just like it but Carrara comes with nylon wrap and stamp on each tile. Four tiles per box and the white in them look so white and super glossy.
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Carara we have here is not wrap with nylon, only tiles with nylon wrap here is China high grade tiles
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by mmb(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2017
i am about tiling my house in abuja, please house i want to know which country's tile is the best from these ones:
1. spanish
2. italian
3. turkish
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by rotecch77(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2017
All of them are good, but turkish and italian are not much in MKT as that of Spanish
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by jeftalene(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
mmb:
i am about tiling my house in abuja, please house i want to know which country's tile is the best from these ones:
1. spanish
2. italian
3. turkish

Depending on your taste really. Most people prefer Italian tiles.
You might also like to see the latest prices of building materials at www.engineerosaz..com

Thank me later!
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by zynzyn(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Get the Best Quality Grade Stainless Steel, Wrought Iron Handrails in Lagos and Abuja! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1004598/stainless-steel-handrails-railings-original
Re: Bathroom Floor Tiles Search by zynzyn(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
zynzyn:
Get the Best Quality Grade Stainless Steel, Wrought Iron Handrails in Lagos and Abuja! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1004598/stainless-steel-handrails-railings-original

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling! Harmony Gardens / The Need For Due Diligence Before Buying Property In Nigeria / Real Estate Opportunities In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.