Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun (807 Views)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / The Fraud At Ikeja Electric, Why You Dont Have A Prepaid Meter (photos) / Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun by precinoti: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
I Love having the chicken sandwich for breakfast or brunch at the Chicken Republic at Ajose Adeogun and i observed today that these guys have been cheating me and many more Nigerians. First my driver noted that they charge VAT and he was of the view that VAT are not charged on food items which i am yet to confirm byt what caught my attention was the addition of the VAT amount and the sandwich amount.

Sandwich was sold for 909.09 while the VAT on same was 45.45. The addition of that is 945.54 and not 1000 as evidenced in their receipt attached. This is wrong and all these exploitative tactics by some companies in this country really has to stop. It cut across all sectors and i think its fraud. No company can create value by exploiting their customers. I will be going to their office this evening if i dont get a response to my tweet to the company.

https://twitter.com/precinoti/status/801049105183031296

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun by ucheokpara100(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
it's not a must to eat chicken sandwich, if they are defrauding you leave the sandwich for them.
Re: Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
ucheokpara100:
it's not a must to eat chicken sandwich, if they are defrauding you leave the sandwich for them.
Hahaha. grin
Re: Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun by nellaluv(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe they dnt have change, or they feel the change is too small for you. As a big man eating breakfast or brunch in chicken republic that you IS now.
Re: Fraud At Chicken Republic Ajose Adeogun by Kobicove(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
The title of your post is very deceptive...I hope you know they can sue you for defamation and you will end up paying damages!

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Patrice Lumumba? / Man Mercilessly Beaten For Stealing Street Light Battery / 13 Coincidences That Will Really Creep You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.